Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,050 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

The Way Banks Are Scared Of CBN - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Way Banks Are Scared Of CBN (1101 Views)

What Would Happen If Banks Are Allowed To Sell Dollars? / IPPIS: ASUU Asks FG Why Staff Of CBN, NDIC, FIRS Are Not On The Payment System / 10 Powerful Quotes That Will Change the Way You Live and Think (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Way Banks Are Scared Of CBN by Kelvinsaint(m): 7:10pm On Mar 15, 2019
The way banks are scared of CBN ehn. ��

Y'all should adopt this method biko. It's the easiest way. I should even do this to Access bank concerning my card issue.

Re: The Way Banks Are Scared Of CBN by Adeoludt(m): 7:16pm On Mar 15, 2019
Ope oooo
Re: The Way Banks Are Scared Of CBN by cocu25(m): 8:05pm On Mar 15, 2019
this is great... they are all scared of cbn
Re: The Way Banks Are Scared Of CBN by Marcofranz(m): 10:21pm On Mar 15, 2019
grin I had similar issue last year with one silly bank, went to the back they gave me dispense error form after filling , they said 10 working days I left the bank after 3 weeks there was a reversal and they gave me 3 times the debited amount . I jejely transfered transfered everything to another account till date no one has asked me and funny enough I still receive money with that account.
Re: The Way Banks Are Scared Of CBN by Remijuice: 11:24pm On Mar 15, 2019
Re: The Way Banks Are Scared Of CBN by joelsky: 5:38am On Mar 16, 2019
Marcofranz:
grin I had similar issue last year with one silly bank, went to the back they gave me dispense error form after filling , they said 10 working days I left the bank after 3 weeks there was a reversal and they gave me 3 times the debited amount . I jejely transfered transfered everything to another account till date no one has asked me and funny enough I still receive money with that account.

be rest assured a staff in the bank is paying that money from his pocket. you just exposed your self as a glorified thief! for integrity sake kindly do the needful

1 Like

Re: The Way Banks Are Scared Of CBN by Speedyconnect15: 7:23am On Mar 16, 2019
Nawao.

They wont do what they are supposed to do until you involve third parties.

1 Like

Re: The Way Banks Are Scared Of CBN by projectreserve2: 9:00am On Mar 16, 2019
Need Research Project Topics & Materials?

Check link in my signature now!
Re: The Way Banks Are Scared Of CBN by dingbang(m): 9:57am On Mar 16, 2019
cheesy is it only me? I can't remember the last time I experienced dispense error or trapped ATM card

(1) (Reply)

5 Historical Facts You Probably Didn’t Know About The Igbo People Of Nigeria / Should I Forgo Law School And Learn Any Tech Skill? / Only A Genius Can Solve This Puzzle In 10 Sec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.