₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,214,804 members, 4,835,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 26 March 2019 at 11:17 AM

Someone Withdrew All The Money From My Sportybet Account - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Someone Withdrew All The Money From My Sportybet Account (245 Views)

Wow! 2 Games Cut But I Still Won My Bet Slip On Sportybet. / Sportybet Ng Is Scam / Sportybet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Withdrew All The Money From My Sportybet Account by Dovie1240(m): 8:32pm On Mar 15
Hello guys! I need your help please.
I registered a new account with sportybet two days ago and funded it with 10k. I wasn't given any sign up bonus, so I tried contacting the costumer care via email and their phone number but they will not help. To help me redeem the bonus, I went into one of their games chat rooms and complained there about my predicament there and someone added me to one chat group hoping to help me get the bonus. One guy from the group was guiding me how to in which he asked that I make a screen shot of the payment proof to my sportybet account which I did but painted the place where sensitive information about my atm card was. Lo and behold, not up to a minute later, someone withdrew all the money from my sportybet account.
I contacted the sportybet customer care but they said they can't help me out, that I must have given someone my login details. They are not responding to my emails.
Please help me get at the fraudster who did this. I promise to reward anyone who can help me get this fraudster.
Re: Someone Withdrew All The Money From My Sportybet Account by Styluscrib(m): 8:53pm On Mar 15
If you are over 18 years,
Sue them for fraudulent collusion ,aiding and theft

1 Like

Re: Someone Withdrew All The Money From My Sportybet Account by kajoula(m): 8:54pm On Mar 15
That’s baaad, but how do you want to reward the person who will help in this, is it from the 10k stolen from your account or another money ?

1 Like

Re: Someone Withdrew All The Money From My Sportybet Account by BoboKush(m): 9:01pm On Mar 15
kajoula:
That’s baaad, but how do you want to reward the person who will help in this, is it from the 10k stolen from your account or another money ?

Legit questn
Re: Someone Withdrew All The Money From My Sportybet Account by BoboKush(m): 9:01pm On Mar 15
Well go to ur withdrawal u wil get the bank name and account number.... The money was withdraw to
Re: Someone Withdrew All The Money From My Sportybet Account by comshots(m): 9:58pm On Mar 15
Sportybet is complicit.
Change your password immediately.

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Good Footballer / Equatorial Guinea Fined $100,000 For Crowd Misconducts / Nigeria Vs South Africa March 29

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.