Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,148 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

How Can I Rectify Name Mismatch On My Sportybet Account - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Can I Rectify Name Mismatch On My Sportybet Account (23731 Views)

Having Issues With Sportybet Account, Please Help... / Someone Withdrew All The Money From My Sportybet Account / Sportybet New Withdrawal Rule - Wickedness And Cruel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Rectify Name Mismatch On My Sportybet Account by Utanisco(m): 5:29pm On Aug 13, 2022
I'm having issues withdrawing from my sportybet account because of names mismatch
The name on my sporty account isn't the same as in my bank account that's why I can't withdraw

Please help
I have 14k to withdraw

Re: How Can I Rectify Name Mismatch On My Sportybet Account by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 13, 2022
What about fraudsters who uses sporty bet to hack customers account?Where do they transfer the money into?
Re: How Can I Rectify Name Mismatch On My Sportybet Account by maxwell530(m): 6:50am On Aug 14, 2022
Utanisco:
I'm having issues withdrawing from my sportybet account because of names mismatch
The name on my sporty account isn't the same as in my bank account that's why I can't withdraw

Please help
I have 14k to withdraw
Download Opay app, Register with the same number you registered your sportybet account with. You can withdraw into your Opay account Instead of Bank.
Re: How Can I Rectify Name Mismatch On My Sportybet Account by Danielfalana(m): 7:06pm On Oct 13, 2023
maxwell530:
Download Opay app, Register with the same number you registered your sportybet account with. You can withdraw into your Opay account Instead of Bank.
You can only open opay with the registred name on the sim.u need an identity verification
Am also facing d same problem
Re: How Can I Rectify Name Mismatch On My Sportybet Account by JeffSA: 12:44am On Dec 04, 2023
How did you solve this issues?
Re: How Can I Rectify Name Mismatch On My Sportybet Account by JeffSA: 12:45am On Dec 04, 2023
Danielfalana:

You can only open opay with the registred name on the sim.u need an identity verification
Am also facing d same problem
how did you solve this issues?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Rectify Name Mismatch On My Sportybet Account by Danielfalana(m): 8:30pm On Dec 11, 2023
JeffSA:
how did you solve this issues?
Av nt gotten a solution yet

(1) (Reply)

Odion Ighalo Poses With His Lovely Daughter / Official Faints After Rival Scores First Goal During Match In Ibadan. Photos / Ronaldo Replaces Messi As Highest-Paid Footballer In Forbes Ranking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.