Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,587 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Re: Aniocha,Ndokwa,Ika And Oshimilli Are NOT Igbo's Stop Misinforming The Public - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Re: Aniocha,Ndokwa,Ika And Oshimilli Are NOT Igbo's Stop Misinforming The Public (2809 Views)

Why Ikwerres Are Not Igbo - The Logic Behind It / Ikwerre People Are Not Igbo(stop Forcing And Begging Them) / Aniocha, Ndokwa, Ika And Oshimilli Are All Igbo's. Please Know Your Origin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aniocha,Ndokwa,Ika And Oshimilli Are NOT Igbo's Stop Misinforming The Public by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 15, 2019
This rubbish that was started by one aba boy that has no good road in abia state should stop...

The post is aimed at deceiving the audience and as such needs to be deflated.

Ndokwa, aniocha, asaba are not igbos....it has been argued countless times and. Facts laid bare here.

People should stop twisting history to suit their selfish interest or cause unrest to public peace.

Re: Aniocha, Ndokwa, Ika And Oshimilli Are not igbos and you guys should stop foisting unknown identity on them. They have more ties with Benin that any other.

I stand for truth.......They are whom they are but not igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Re: Aniocha,Ndokwa,Ika And Oshimilli Are NOT Igbo's Stop Misinforming The Public by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 15, 2019
They are Igbos.
They are Igbos.
They are Igbos.

My wife is Anioma.. She is Igbo.

You people are mad??!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Aniocha,Ndokwa,Ika And Oshimilli Are NOT Igbo's Stop Misinforming The Public by Richardonald(m): 9:44pm On Mar 15, 2019
oga keep quite.. you this afonja people will not let us have peace, wetin concern you for that matter now...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Aniocha,Ndokwa,Ika And Oshimilli Are NOT Igbo's Stop Misinforming The Public by mancanoe: 9:45pm On Mar 15, 2019
So am not Igbo? Is that what you are saying?..... You are vary very funny.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Aniocha,Ndokwa,Ika And Oshimilli Are NOT Igbo's Stop Misinforming The Public by Richardonald(m): 9:46pm On Mar 15, 2019
TarOrfeek:
They are Igbos. They are Igbos. They are Igbos.

My wife is Anioma.. She is Igbo.

You people are mad??!
bros leave am na one afonja guy in Sifia pains.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Aniocha,Ndokwa,Ika And Oshimilli Are NOT Igbo's Stop Misinforming The Public by devindevin2000: 9:46pm On Mar 15, 2019
Osagyefo98:
[s]This rubbish that was started by one aba boy that has no good road in abia state should stop...

Ndokwa, aniocha, asaba are not igbos....it has been argued countless times and. Facts laid bare here.

People should stop twisting history to suit their selfish interest or cause unrest to public peace.

Re: Aniocha, Ndokwa, Ika And Oshimilli Are not igbos and you guys should stop foisting unknown identity on them. They have more ties with Benin that any other.

I stand for truth.......They are whom they are but not igbo.[/s]

Afonja

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Aniocha,Ndokwa,Ika And Oshimilli Are NOT Igbo's Stop Misinforming The Public by Chizuru01(m): 9:49pm On Mar 15, 2019
Read out those Igbo names of those places again.

Maybe you will understand the gravity of your foolishness

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Aniocha,Ndokwa,Ika And Oshimilli Are NOT Igbo's Stop Misinforming The Public by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 15, 2019
Richardonald:
asaba are not Igbo, yes they are Fulani ..... goat head.
As far as u not from asaba, defend what u know and not what u think.
Re: Re: Aniocha,Ndokwa,Ika And Oshimilli Are NOT Igbo's Stop Misinforming The Public by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 15, 2019
Chizuru01:
Read out those Igbo names of those places again.

Maybe your foolishness will clear from your eye

Trash
Re: Re: Aniocha,Ndokwa,Ika And Oshimilli Are NOT Igbo's Stop Misinforming The Public by Richardonald(m): 10:03pm On Mar 15, 2019
Osagyefo98:

As far as u not from asaba, defend what u know and not what u think.
why must u disgrace yourself like this in public.. you are trying to tell me that oshimili where I came from are not Igbo. you are trying to say am not an igbo man, you that came from all the way from Oshogbo or oyoruba can actually tell me that I am not an igbo.. your brain must be licking...

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Re: Aniocha,Ndokwa,Ika And Oshimilli Are NOT Igbo's Stop Misinforming The Public by mancanoe: 10:04pm On Mar 15, 2019
Please ignore this thread, he wants traffic.... Disappoint him oooo

4 Likes

Re: Re: Aniocha,Ndokwa,Ika And Oshimilli Are NOT Igbo's Stop Misinforming The Public by itchie: 10:15pm On Mar 15, 2019
Who made you our spokesman? What does Anioma mean in Bini? Anioma is Igbo for "a good land" .
We bear igbo names, We speak our own dialect of Igbo, dress Igbo, eat Igbo food, have the same igbo four market days of Eke, orie, afor and nkwo. When one of us Nzeogwu led a coup, you called it Igbo coup. Joe Achuzia (Air raid) is one of us, he alongside other brave Anioma sons like Conrad Nwawo, Albert Okonkwo, Nduka okwechime e.t.c fought to the bitter end for Biafra. Ralph Uwechue, one of us was the President of ohaneze ndi Igbo and yet we are not Igbo?
You can only deceive fools like Nkechi bianze and co. I know my history and I am a full fledged Igbo man.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Aniocha,Ndokwa,Ika And Oshimilli Are NOT Igbo's Stop Misinforming The Public by Arda1000(m): 10:29pm On Mar 15, 2019
; the day u go carry this craze enter ogbodo u go swim in ur own pool of blood

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Aniocha,Ndokwa,Ika And Oshimilli Are NOT Igbo's Stop Misinforming The Public by itchie: 10:33pm On Mar 15, 2019
There is a book by one of our esteemed Anioma sons

An Igbo Civilization: Nri Kingdom and Hegemony by Professor M. Angulu Onwuejeogwu

You can read it if you're really interested in knowing the true history of Anioma people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Aniocha,Ndokwa,Ika And Oshimilli Are NOT Igbo's Stop Misinforming The Public by enemybulldozer(m): 10:38pm On Mar 15, 2019
Osagyefo98:
This rubbish that was started by one aba boy that has no good road in abia state should stop...

I stand for truth.......They are whom they are but not igbo.

Trash coming from a frustrated afonja!

There are no yorubas in Kwara and kogi states

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Aniocha,Ndokwa,Ika And Oshimilli Are NOT Igbo's Stop Misinforming The Public by dokie: 11:14pm On Mar 15, 2019
Richardonald:
asaba are not Igbo, yes they are Fulani ..... goat head.

They are actually Yoruba.
Re: Re: Aniocha,Ndokwa,Ika And Oshimilli Are NOT Igbo's Stop Misinforming The Public by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 15, 2019
Ralph Uwechue, one of us was the President of ohaneze ndi Igbo and yet we are not Igbo?

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/03/ralph-uwechue-dead/
Re: Re: Aniocha,Ndokwa,Ika And Oshimilli Are NOT Igbo's Stop Misinforming The Public by Dreambeat: 1:37am On Mar 16, 2019
I am so happy to read here that our brothers from across the Niger are beginning to realize the hypocrisy of the Nigerian state partaining their identity.I am happy to know that you have not allowed others to define who you are.You are Igbos.Jisienu ike!Igbo bu ofu!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Aniocha,Ndokwa,Ika And Oshimilli Are NOT Igbo's Stop Misinforming The Public by aniomafirstson: 2:05am On Mar 16, 2019
Dreambeat:
I am so happy to read here that our brothers from across the Niger are beginning to realize the hypocrisy of the Nigerian state partaining their identity.I am happy to know that you have not allowed others to define who you are.You are Igbos.Jisienu ike!Igbo bu ofu!
udo

Cc; pazienza

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Aniocha,Ndokwa,Ika And Oshimilli Are NOT Igbo's Stop Misinforming The Public by kayfra: 2:22am On Mar 16, 2019
We are inferior igbos grin

1 Like

Re: Re: Aniocha,Ndokwa,Ika And Oshimilli Are NOT Igbo's Stop Misinforming The Public by Neatboy(m): 2:38am On Mar 16, 2019
When an Anioma man came to marry my sister he didn't come with an interpreter. He only came with his kinsmen. We didn't tell them what to do or how to do it. I didn't hear any Edoid language, it was just Igbo throughout. The two families were speaking their own Igbo dialects yet we didn't strain our ears. Please! Enough of these lies. They are full-blooded Igbos. In fact, we are not more Igbo than they are. I understood them even more than I understand the Igbo dialect from Ebonyi State.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Aniocha,Ndokwa,Ika And Oshimilli Are NOT Igbo's Stop Misinforming The Public by Nobody: 3:10am On Mar 16, 2019
kayfra:
We are inferior igbos grin
There is no such thing as 'inferior Igbos'.
Re: Re: Aniocha,Ndokwa,Ika And Oshimilli Are NOT Igbo's Stop Misinforming The Public by RedboneSmith(m): 5:28am On Mar 16, 2019
I do not know why you people keep making posts like this, especially non-Anioma people. Wetin be una own inside? Yes, many Anioma people dissociate themselves from the Igbo tag. At the same time I can also furnish you with the names of a lot of Anioma people who not only identify as Igbo, but are also very active in Igbo sociocultural activities.

Prof Michael Onwuejeogwu, the scholar who has become synonymous with Nri scholarship is 100% Igbo and he is from Anioma.

Prof Don Ohadike the Anioma historian identifies as Igbo.

Professor Emenanjo the Igbo linguist who worked tirelessly for the promotion of the Igbo language is from Anioma. Emenanjo was one of the most virulent attackers of the concept of "Igboid", insisting that Igbo is Igbo.

The late Colonel Achuzia was Anioma and a stalwart of Ohaneze Ndigbo in Delta State.

Anioma has produced a president-general of Ohaneze Ndigbo in the person of the late Ambassador Ralph Uwechue.

And there are a countless others - Sylvan Ebigwei, Obi Charles Chukwunwike Anyasi of IdumujeUnor (who recently wrote a book affirming the southeastern roots of his people) etc.

I am a son of Illah and my ethnic identity is Igbo. We have a Facebook page, "Proudly Anioma, Proudly Igbo". Come there and you can interact with people from all corners of Anioma celebrating their Igbo identity. Ika, Aniocha, Oshimili, Ukwuani... there are self-identifying Igbos from these places.

Again, this is not to say there aren't people from these places who do not identify as Igbo. But that is our problem in Anioma to treat in-house. It doesn't concern non-Anioma people who I know only harp on this crisis of identity among us to spite our southeastern brothers. Stay on your fucking lanes. None of this is your business.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Re: Aniocha,Ndokwa,Ika And Oshimilli Are NOT Igbo's Stop Misinforming The Public by Nobody: 6:55am On Mar 16, 2019
RedboneSmith:
I do not know why you people keep making posts like this, especially non-Anioma people. Wetin be una own inside? Yes, many Anioma people dissociate themselves from the Igbo tag. At the same time I can also furnish you with the names of a lot of Anioma people who not only identify as Igbo, but are also very active in Igbo sociocultural activities.

Prof Michael Onwuejeogwu, the scholar who has become synonymous with Nri scholarship is 100% Igbo and he is from Anioma.

Professor Emenanjo the Igbo linguist who worked tirelessly for the promotion of the Igbo language is from Anioma. Emenanjo was one of the most virulent attackers of the concept of "Igboid", insisting that Igbo is Igbo.

The late Colonel Achuzia was Anioma and a stalwart of Ohaneze Ndigbo in Delta State.

Anioma has produced a president-general of Ohaneze Ndigbo in the person of the late Ambassador Ralph Uwechue.

And there are a countless others - Sylvan Ebigwei, Obi Charles Chukwunwike Anyasi of IdumujeUnor (who recently wrote a book affirming the southeastern roots of his people) etc.

I am a son of Illah and my ethnic identity is Igbo. We have a Facebook page, "Proudly Anioma, Proudly Igbo". Come there and you can interact with people from all corners of Anioma celebrating their Igbo identity. Ika, Aniocha, Oshimili, Ukwuani... there are self-identifying Igbos from these places.

Again, this is not to say there aren't people from these places who do not identify as Igbo. But that is our problem in Anioma to treat in-house. It doesn't concern non-Anioma people who I know only harp on this crisis of identity among us to spite our southeastern brothers. Stay on your fucking lanes. None of this is your business.

I don't live on fairly tale....i live on reality...

I have conscience and I stand for truth and also bearing in mind nobody has no monopoly of madness....
Let truth stand instead of subverting it.....

There is no single igbo man in delta state.....we have to be truthful for posterity.
Re: Re: Aniocha,Ndokwa,Ika And Oshimilli Are NOT Igbo's Stop Misinforming The Public by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 16, 2019
RedboneSmith:

when you talk about non Aniomas having no business about our in house business, does it also include the Igbos? Those from the South East?
Re: Re: Aniocha,Ndokwa,Ika And Oshimilli Are NOT Igbo's Stop Misinforming The Public by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 16, 2019
nineone:
when you talk about non Aniomas having no business about our in house business, does it also include the Igbos? Those from the South East?

These arguments have ended....u guys are not igbos....QED.
Re: Re: Aniocha,Ndokwa,Ika And Oshimilli Are NOT Igbo's Stop Misinforming The Public by fero007: 3:51pm On Mar 16, 2019
Please let's end this kind of argument on nairaland, it's obvious both sides are just saying what they feel and not facts
Re: Re: Aniocha,Ndokwa,Ika And Oshimilli Are NOT Igbo's Stop Misinforming The Public by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 16, 2019
Those claiming what Anioma means should be brave enough to tell us that Anioma is an acronym and hence, an artificial creation
Re: Re: Aniocha,Ndokwa,Ika And Oshimilli Are NOT Igbo's Stop Misinforming The Public by Emilokoiyawon: 2:48am On Mar 19, 2019
OP, what is your business with Igbo and Anioma affairs? You are Bini for god sake. Face your Bini issues.
Re: Re: Aniocha,Ndokwa,Ika And Oshimilli Are NOT Igbo's Stop Misinforming The Public by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 21, 2019
@op let me just assume you're being sarcastic...I even understand anioma,with ease compared to Izzi,Ezza,Effium, Ngwa dialects...Make una find another topic. ..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

CEO Of Gran Imperio Group,ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Chilling Wt His Resort In Lag / IGBO+YORUBA+HAUSA+LOVE= A Better NIGERIA (must Read) / I Am Unique Special And Valuable Because Of My Culture And Special Abilities.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.