Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Tell Us The Tribe You Came From Without Mentioning The Name - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Tell Us The Tribe You Came From Without Mentioning The Name (2725 Views)

Igbos Of Bioko, Equatorial Guinea - A Forgotten Minority Tribe / Beauty And The Neck! Meet The ‘giraffe’ Women Of Padaung Tribe In Burma / The Ogiso Of Bini & Ijaw Came From Ile-ife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Us The Tribe You Came From Without Mentioning The Name by nickyj19: 7:32pm On Mar 15, 2022
Nigeria is made up of several ethnic groups, the majority of which are the Igbo , Hausa , and the Yoruba .

Within these ethnic groups are several tribes numbering 371.
Today and right now, we would be connecting with other another by identifying the tribe we came from without mentioning the name. Someone in thecomment section will mention the name.

Myself, I came from the tribe where fishing is their major occupation. Where womanizing, drinking, sleeping with people’s wives and girlfriends is normal way of life.

Who can tell me where I came from?

Tell Us The Tribe You Came From Without Mentioning The Name

Someone in thecomment section will mention the name.

Drop your comments below
Re: Tell Us The Tribe You Came From Without Mentioning The Name by thesicilian: 7:33pm On Mar 15, 2022
We nor be Lagos
Re: Tell Us The Tribe You Came From Without Mentioning The Name by Zonefree(m): 7:34pm On Mar 15, 2022
I come from where brown roof is our logo.

12 Likes

Re: Tell Us The Tribe You Came From Without Mentioning The Name by illicit(m): 7:35pm On Mar 15, 2022
Iyan and Egusi with Isapa tribe
Re: Tell Us The Tribe You Came From Without Mentioning The Name by lilvicky68(m): 7:35pm On Mar 15, 2022
Op there are many tribes where fishing, womanizing, drunkenness is rampant..

6 Likes

Re: Tell Us The Tribe You Came From Without Mentioning The Name by thesicilian: 7:36pm On Mar 15, 2022
nickyj19:

Myself, I came from the tribe where fishing is their major
occupation. Where womanizing, drinking, sleeping with
people’s wives and girlfriends is normal way of life.

Either Ijaw or delta

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Us The Tribe You Came From Without Mentioning The Name by garriAndsugar: 7:38pm On Mar 15, 2022
Mpkuru grin

8 Likes

Re: Tell Us The Tribe You Came From Without Mentioning The Name by Totilopussylick(m): 7:38pm On Mar 15, 2022
Zonefree:
I come from where brown roof is our logo.
Ibadan
Re: Tell Us The Tribe You Came From Without Mentioning The Name by Totilopussylick(m): 7:40pm On Mar 15, 2022
lilvicky68:
People of urhobo

1 Like

Re: Tell Us The Tribe You Came From Without Mentioning The Name by Totilopussylick(m): 7:40pm On Mar 15, 2022
Me l am from Amudo

Our main language is Ezza

Our women prefer marrying Ezza Man kiss
Re: Tell Us The Tribe You Came From Without Mentioning The Name by Zonefree(m): 7:41pm On Mar 15, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Ibadan
Correct

4 Likes

Re: Tell Us The Tribe You Came From Without Mentioning The Name by Zee0007: 7:41pm On Mar 15, 2022
From a tribe deprived of a presidential shot.

3 Likes

Re: Tell Us The Tribe You Came From Without Mentioning The Name by fortune1894(m): 7:43pm On Mar 15, 2022
ISI AGWU
Re: Tell Us The Tribe You Came From Without Mentioning The Name by Graysons: 7:43pm On Mar 15, 2022
nickyj19:
Nigeria is made up of several ethnic groups, the
majority of which are the Igbo , Hausa , and the
Yoruba .

Within these ethnic groups are several tribes numbering

Today and right now, we would be connecting with other
another by identifying the tribe we came from without
mentioning the name. Someone in thecomment section
will mention the name.

Tell Us The Tribe You Came From Without
Mentioning The Name

Drop your comments below

Why do I have this feeling that you are not from where you mention? You are only here to cause online brawl.

7 Likes

Re: Tell Us The Tribe You Came From Without Mentioning The Name by ify01: 7:45pm On Mar 15, 2022
Watching
Re: Tell Us The Tribe You Came From Without Mentioning The Name by SaintBishop: 7:48pm On Mar 15, 2022
nickyj19:
Yoruba .

will mention the name.

Mentioning The Name

Drop your comments below
You either from Yoruba or Igbo undecided

4 Likes

Re: Tell Us The Tribe You Came From Without Mentioning The Name by nickyj19: 7:48pm On Mar 15, 2022
Graysons:

Why do I have this feeling that you are not from where you mention? You are only here to cause online brawl.
smiley
Re: Tell Us The Tribe You Came From Without Mentioning The Name by Cardilac2323: 7:49pm On Mar 15, 2022
Zee0007:
From a tribe deprived of a presidential shot.

Lagos

1 Like

Re: Tell Us The Tribe You Came From Without Mentioning The Name by nickyj19: 7:50pm On Mar 15, 2022
illicit:
Iyan and Egusi tribe
kabba kogi state

1 Like

Re: Tell Us The Tribe You Came From Without Mentioning The Name by Chipink(f): 7:51pm On Mar 15, 2022
Hmm
Re: Tell Us The Tribe You Came From Without Mentioning The Name by nickyj19: 7:51pm On Mar 15, 2022
fortune1894:
ISI AGWU
Igbo amaka

1 Like

Re: Tell Us The Tribe You Came From Without Mentioning The Name by Boogyman557: 8:11pm On Mar 15, 2022
Holly Gram cool

Am from WEED PLANET..

Ganja Planter City..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

3 Likes

Re: Tell Us The Tribe You Came From Without Mentioning The Name by yanabasee(m): 8:11pm On Mar 15, 2022
illicit:
Iyan and Egusi tribe
Like Melon tribe?
Re: Tell Us The Tribe You Came From Without Mentioning The Name by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:16pm On Mar 15, 2022
We love to eat cheese
Re: Tell Us The Tribe You Came From Without Mentioning The Name by Uzomacharles: 8:16pm On Mar 15, 2022
Heartland Of The Nation
Re: Tell Us The Tribe You Came From Without Mentioning The Name by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:24pm On Mar 15, 2022
lilvicky68:
ijaw
Re: Tell Us The Tribe You Came From Without Mentioning The Name by Lothaire: 8:26pm On Mar 15, 2022
nickyj19:
Yoruba .

will mention the name.

Mentioning The Name

Drop your comments below
Yoruba.

3 Likes

Re: Tell Us The Tribe You Came From Without Mentioning The Name by Mooh247: 8:28pm On Mar 15, 2022
Cocoa house
Re: Tell Us The Tribe You Came From Without Mentioning The Name by SandraIkuboR(f): 8:29pm On Mar 15, 2022
Correct Benin girl kiss

1 Like

Re: Tell Us The Tribe You Came From Without Mentioning The Name by marsman: 8:29pm On Mar 15, 2022
Richest Tribe in Africa
Re: Tell Us The Tribe You Came From Without Mentioning The Name by nickyj19: 8:30pm On Mar 15, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

Am from WEED PLANET..

Ganja Planter City..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Jamaica man grin

4 Likes

Re: Tell Us The Tribe You Came From Without Mentioning The Name by PrinceZeke: 8:31pm On Mar 15, 2022
Lothaire:
Yoruba.
I don't think it's Yoruba tho. If it he's Yoruba it will be like
I am from the tribe that love harvesting human skulls, Eating human body parts all in the name of money rituals,and dirty women who hardly wash or change their pants.
You understand what I'm saying?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Yoruba Men Lie So Much? / How Ooni Of Ife Cheated Elder Brother Prince Adetunji Ogunwusi To Become The Oon / Uka Alakoba N'ime Ala Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.