Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

I Smell Nice: What Is Your Perspective In Social Psychology - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Smell Nice: What Is Your Perspective In Social Psychology (468 Views)

This Three (3) Picture Should Change Your Perspective As A Boss (comic) / Academic Writer For Social Psychology Essay / Social Psychology And Discourse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Smell Nice: What Is Your Perspective In Social Psychology by luckie01: 10:22pm On Mar 15, 2019
interviewer: she spoke in a firm voice (that is the last question for the session we will get back to you in the next two weeks.

interviewee:he spoke in a flirty voice (OK madam) I hope I will be called, by the way" you smell nice"

interviewer: raised her voice. that's is so rude of you which planet are you from, don't you ever try that with me.you are so undisciplined

later that day :
interviewer came online (twitter) to explain how she spoke harshly to the person she interviewed earlier because he said "I smell nice "
please help me analyse the action and reactions using your knowledge of various perspective in social psychology
sociological
,psychological
interactionism
Re: I Smell Nice: What Is Your Perspective In Social Psychology by donbachi(m): 10:32pm On Mar 15, 2019
As if na interview to enter heaven...only in nigeria they make interviews look master and slave thing.
Re: I Smell Nice: What Is Your Perspective In Social Psychology by dirtycoin(m): 12:25am On Mar 16, 2019
He didn't respect the boundaries.

How can you tell someone you are not familiar with that she smell nice?

A lot of interpretation could be deduced from his 'unsolicited' compliment.

Some persons are super sensitive, so it is best to play safe.

1 Like

Re: I Smell Nice: What Is Your Perspective In Social Psychology by projectreserve2: 8:52am On Mar 16, 2019
Need Research Project Topics & Materials?

Check link in my signature now!

(1) (Reply)

How To Check Jupeb Result Online / JAMB: Must Read Information For All The Candidates Taking 2019 UTME / How To Write A Term Paper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.