Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,519 members, 7,812,609 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

Academic Writer For Social Psychology Essay - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Academic Writer For Social Psychology Essay (284 Views)

I Smell Nice: What Is Your Perspective In Social Psychology / Social Psychology And Discourse / My Mum Wants Me To Stop Psychology In School Due To Fear Of Madness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Academic Writer For Social Psychology Essay by dk58(m): 11:30am On Mar 27, 2022
Module: Social Psychology
Assignment Type: Essay 2000 words
Module Leader:

Theories of attributions suggest that people are constantly looking to explain the events they encounter. Drawing on relevant research studies, critically analyse the contributions and limitations of 1 or 2 attribution theories.

The notion of the ‘self’ encompasses a broad set of research. Drawing on relevant research studies, discuss how the nature of selfhood differs across cultures.

Drawing on relevant research studies, critically evaluate how well social psychological theories explain intergroup conflict.

% of Final Grade: 100%
Word limit: 2,000 words
Submission Instructions
Submission is via Turnitin only.

Resources Draw upon the lectures and readings from this semester, as well as relevant background reading identified through independent research.
Core reading resources:
Week 1 – Dickerson, P. (2012). Social Psychology: Traditional and Critical Perspectives. Harlow: Pearson Education Ltd. Chapters 4 and 7.

Week 2 – Dickerson, P. (2012). Social Psychology: Traditional and Critical Perspectives. Harlow: Pearson Education Ltd. Chapter 5.

Week 3 – Dickerson, P. (2012). Social Psychology: Traditional and Critical Perspectives. Harlow: Pearson Education Ltd. Chapter 2.

Week 4 – Dickerson, P. (2012). Social Psychology: Traditional and Critical Perspectives. Harlow: Pearson Education Ltd. Chapter 2. Hogg, M. & Vaughan, G. (2011). Social Psychology, 6th Edition, Harlow: Pearson Education Ltd. Chapter 4.

Week 5 – Dickerson, P. (2012). Social Psychology: Traditional and Critical Perspectives. Harlow: Pearson Education Ltd. Chapter 10.

Week 6 – Dickerson, P. (2012). Social Psychology: Traditional and Critical Perspectives. Harlow: Pearson Education Ltd. Chapter 9.

Week 7 – Hogg, M & Vaughan, G (2011). Social Psychology, 6th Edition, Harlow: Pearson Education Ltd. Chapter 11. Simon, B., & Klandermans, B. (2001). Politicized collective identity: A social psychological analysis. American Psychologist, 56(4), 319-331. doi:10.1037/0003-066X.56.4.319

Week 8 – Berry, J.W., Poortinga, Y.H., Breugelmans, S.M., Chasiotis, A., & Sam, D.L. (2011). Cross-Cultural Psychology: Research and Applications (3rd ed.). Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, Chapter 1. Shiraev, E.B., & Levy, D.A. (2013). Cross-Cultural Psychology: Critical Thinking and Contemporary Applications (5th ed.). New Jersey: Pearson Education, Inc., Chapters 1-2.

Week 9 – Shiraev, E.B. & Levy, D.A. (2013). Cross-Cultural Psychology: Critical Thinking and Contemporary Applications (5th Ed.). New Jersey: Pearson Education, Inc. Chapters 10 and 11.

Week 10 – Chun, K.M. (ed.) (2003). Acculturation: Advances in Theory, Measurement, and Applied Research. Washington, DC: APA. Chapters 1 and 3.

Berry, J.W., Poortinga, Y.H., Breugelmans, S.M., Chasiotis, A., & Sam, D.L. (2011). Cross Cultural Psychology: Research and Applications (3rd ed.). Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, Chapters 13-14
Re: Academic Writer For Social Psychology Essay by cristigreen: 12:30pm On Mar 30, 2022
Hello! I read your article, and I also want to share my experience with you as soon as I contacted writing services online. I had problems with the originality of my essay and I turned to them, they really did their job and sent me a report on plagiarism, the work was done perfectly and original 100%. If you have the same problem, use this service - https://getcodinghelp.com/do-my-java-assignment. They will help you to write cool essay.

Re: Academic Writer For Social Psychology Essay by dk58(m): 12:36pm On Mar 31, 2022
We will connect when there's need for coding on our website, bro grin. We provide academic writing service.
cristigreen:
Hello! I read your article, and I also want to share my experience with you as soon as I contacted writing services online. I had problems with the originality of my essay and I turned to them, they really did their job and sent me a report on plagiarism, the work was done perfectly and original 100%. If you have the same problem, use this service - https://getcodinghelp.com/do-my-java-assignment. They will help you to write cool essay.

(1) (Reply)

ABU Distance Learning Courses, Admission, Fees, And Requirements / Cyber Security, Types And Importance / The Name Of Local Plant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.