Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

6 Brainstorming Riddles For The Genius Of Nairaland - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 6 Brainstorming Riddles For The Genius Of Nairaland (610 Views)

Meet Sarki Abba The Genius That Was Made To Rewrite WASCE / 7 Small Things That Can Make You Smarter; No. 2 Is For The Genius. / Only The Genius Can Uncover The Secret Message In This PICTURE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Brainstorming Riddles For The Genius Of Nairaland by Amazingriddles: 10:23pm On Mar 15, 2019
Guys I am new to nairaland and my name is amazing riddle and here are some few Riddles I have for you.
Note:I will provide the answer soonest

You walk into a room with a match, a kerosene 1.lamp, a candle, and a fireplace. Which do you light first
2.What word begins and ends with an E but only has one letter?

3.What type of cheese is made backwards?

4.I’m tall when I’m young and I’m short when I’m old. What am I?

5.in a one-story pink house, there was a pink person, a pink cat, a pink fish, a pink computer, a pink chair, a pink table, a pink telephone, a pink shower – everything was pink! What color were the stairs?

6.What has hands but can’t clap?
Source: Internet

1 Like

Re: 6 Brainstorming Riddles For The Genius Of Nairaland by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:36pm On Mar 15, 2019
Amazingriddles:
Guys I am new to nairaland and my name is amazing riddle and here are some few Riddles I have for you.

1.You walk into a room with a match, a kerosene 1.lamp, a candle, and a fireplace. Which do you light first
the match

2.What word begins and ends with an E but only has one letter?
envelope

edam (made backwards)

4.I’m tall when I’m young and I’m short when I’m old. What am I?
pencil/candle/cigarettes

5.in a one-story pink house, there was a pink person, a pink cat, a pink fish, a pink computer, a pink chair, a pink table, a pink telephone, a pink shower – everything was pink! What color were the stairs?
one story houses dont have stairs

6.What has hands but can’t clap?
clock

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Brainstorming Riddles For The Genius Of Nairaland by kunzyomi(m): 11:00pm On Mar 15, 2019
Amazingriddles:

You walk into a room with a match, a kerosene 1.lamp, a candle, and a fireplace. Which do you light first
2.What word begins and ends with an E but only has one letter? envelope

4.I’m tall when I’m young and I’m short when I’m old. What am I? candle

5.in a one-story pink house, there was a pink person, a pink cat, a pink fish, a pink computer, a pink chair, a pink table, a pink telephone, a pink shower – everything was pink! What color were the stairs? There were no stairs

6.What has hands but can’t clap? a clock
Source: Internet

1 Like

Re: 6 Brainstorming Riddles For The Genius Of Nairaland by Amazingriddles: 9:11am On Mar 16, 2019
Answers to the Riddles
1.match
2.envelope
3.Edam
4.candle
5.one story house don't have stair
6.clock
(The winner is Mr brown jay 1)

(1) (Reply)

*** / Nul / Breaking Prof Charles Igwe Wins UNN Vice Chancellors Position-042report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.