Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,245 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

How I Discovered A Store For Fathers And Kids In Lagos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Discovered A Store For Fathers And Kids In Lagos (711 Views)

Leave Father's Day For Fathers! / Different Kinds Of Nigerian/African Fathers And Their Characters (Meme) / Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Discovered A Store For Fathers And Kids In Lagos by August21(m): 12:22am On Mar 16, 2019
Lots of businesses springing up in Nigeria right now and I must say for the different businesses and business owners I have interacted with, I find some interesting.

Hot Monday afternoon, just after the presidential elections. As a reporter, myself and my crew visited Ago palace way in Okota, Lagos for further investigation into the violence that took place there during the elections.

As we entered Ago palace, though using Google maps experience has thought me to ask questions in Lagos.

So, from bus stop to bus stop, we would always park to ask for Baba Ewe street.

We got to a particular plaza just by the road and a big sign post clearly written "Fathers and Kids" was starring us in the face.

Although curious, we had a task at hand and so I decided on our way back we could stop over and see what the place looked like.

We finished our investigation right on time and on our way back I decided we should stop so I check out this place (I produce an SME program on TV and so don't blame me lol).

Was I impressed with what I saw? Oh yes! Though not all that big a store but I think they taking an unusual niche to focus on is a big move. I immediately liked that

Funny how their stuffs (especially for kids) are not expensive at all and I must say those sneakers, clothes and toys where darn premium to come at that cost.

As a sharp guy, I can even Come there to buy and resell in areas like lekki and ikoyi sef lol.

I asked the attendant some questions though and was impressed by their service.

All said and done, I feel like encouraging the owners.

So, guys if you are ever on the mainland or you live around Festac, Ejigbo, Ikotun, Ago palace way, Ajao Estate and environ do visit those guys, they (FATHERSNKIDS) are at 110A, Ago palace Way beside Femi Kilah Street, Okota, Lagos.

In fact, if you live in Lagos or even Nigeria because they deliver around Lagos and Nigeria, you can check them out on www.fathersandkids.com.ng or chat them up on 07045454513/07045454614 or reach out to them and follow them on social media @fathersnkids (Facebook and Instagram).

Just my 2cent piece for Parents looking at getting great deals for their kids at an affordable price.

Let me drop some of their collections here to help those parents interested in checking them out.

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Advise Oo / Where Facebook Could Not Go (see Pictures) / Nollywood Home Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.