Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,426 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection (36233 Views)

Different Kinds Of Nigerian/African Fathers And Their Characters (Meme) / Different Types Of Pregnant Nigerian Women - Meme Collection / Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers (MEME COLLECTION) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection by AnonymousIP: 8:00pm On Jun 17, 2018
@APROKOGIRL

Just for the Love of Father's Day ....

Read below

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/11747/different-types-of-nigerian-fathers-and-their-characteristics-meme-collection/

cc; lalasticlala

89 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection by AnonymousIP: 8:00pm On Jun 17, 2018
Great list

In Another List ... Check "Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop – Read This"

Read here : https://aprokogirl.com/11036/men-touching-women-boobs-in-public-bus-must-stop-read-this/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection by SunFlow(m): 8:02pm On Jun 17, 2018
Till date, my Dad haven't understood why the canes he uses to flog me, kept on disappearing

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection by dingbang(m): 8:03pm On Jun 17, 2018
cheesy twas borng at first but got funny as I scrolled down..

13 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection by GistMoreTV: 8:04pm On Jun 17, 2018
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection by kingxsamz(m): 8:06pm On Jun 17, 2018
Nice but stop making them too long.

32 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection by Headlesschicken(m): 8:09pm On Jun 17, 2018
undecided The ones that have many children outside,that when you disturb them too much, they would just go and die...

3 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection by Adukey(f): 8:12pm On Jun 17, 2018
Lol
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection by HARDDON: 8:24pm On Jun 17, 2018
cheesy

@ no2

Op, you can't have the weight of an elephant on your head and still have energy to be digging cricket.
Just some Sense Pill angry
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection by chigoizie7(m): 8:26pm On Jun 17, 2018
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection by BeingFrank(m): 8:28pm On Jun 17, 2018
grin Op, I'm Trying So Hard Not To Believe That U Passed Through All Those Events While Growing Up With Your Dad. Nice Compilation.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection by omotayo9177: 8:32pm On Jun 17, 2018
Lol. I can relate...

The ones that will never call you by your first name but have special names for you eg Ajao, Alamu,

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection by Lonestar124: 8:40pm On Jun 17, 2018
You forget to add the religious ones that discontinue to carry all the family member to 5.00am morning cry.

Just pray he won't opt you to preach one particular morningcheesy

Still yet our fathers are priceless... Happy father's day to all caring fathers

10 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection by AnonymousIP: 9:50pm On Jun 17, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection by simple250: 9:58pm On Jun 17, 2018
The ones that will always blame their wife's when the child is wayward undecided

Mama inkechi you nor see your useless daughter embarassed

14 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection by Scatterscatter(m): 10:03pm On Jun 17, 2018
You didn't mention the fathers that no boy dare come to visit their daughters, even if he wants to come and borrow textbook, the father will be the one to open the door and hand over the textbook to him angry

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection by ladyF(f): 10:20pm On Jun 17, 2018
grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection by Divay22(f): 10:21pm On Jun 17, 2018
14 and 24 my Dad

3 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection by SoftP(m): 10:22pm On Jun 17, 2018
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection by Exwizard: 10:22pm On Jun 17, 2018
And the one that will force you not to fall sick or else he won't buy you the bicycle he promised

10 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection by boldking(m): 10:22pm On Jun 17, 2018
WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND
"Prof. Jubril Aminu was once the VC of University of
Maiduguri. During his tenure, there was an Aluta struggle and
some students were rusticated.
Four of the rusticated students came to Gani Fawehinmi to
challenge the action.
He fought the case to the Supreme Court and won.
The students went back to complete their studies.
Later, Gani was arrested over his anti-SAP conference and
was flown to Maiduguri, then driven to Gashua. At the Lagos
airport, not knowing where he was being taken to by the
security men, Gani played a fast one - he told his captors that
he wanted to use the toilet.
He got inside the toilet and quickly scribbled on a toilet paper
- "To whoever uses this toilet, this is Gani Fawehinmi. I am
being flown to an unknown destination by security men.
Please, let the world know". He placed it in a conspicuous
place, flushed the toilet as if he just used it and came out.
When they got to Maiduguri, they had a brief stop over at the
SSS office, where a lady officer offered Gani a cup of coffee.
Gani was hooked on coffee like drug. But this time, the will
power of Gani came on. He told the lady officer -"so you
people have got information that l can't do without coffee. You
think you can poison me? From, today, I stop taking coffee ".
That was how he ended his addiction to coffee.
He was later moved to Gashua prison, in a most decrepit cell
where he collapsed after some substances were sprayed in the
cell.
He was rushed to the University of Maiduguri Teaching
hospital. When he regained consciousness, he found a doctor
examining him and he protested, asking the doctor not to
touch him.
The doctor, not wanting the security men guarding him to
hear, he whispered to Gani's ear - "Chief, you are in safe
hands. Can't you recognise me? I am....., one of the medical
students rusticated whom you fought for our reinstatement. I
am now a doctor. So, relax. You are in safe hands".
And that was how Gani's life was saved - reaping from the
good deeds he did earlier, which he had forgotten"
~ Richard Akinnola II
Moral of this real life story:
Do good always and it shall come back to u

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection by Betakeshi: 10:23pm On Jun 17, 2018
Number 21! grin

2 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 17, 2018
boldking:
vjvjvjj

undecided
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 17, 2018
How about the ones who don't provide for their kids? The ones who are just there in name only?

9 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection by Neoteny(m): 10:24pm On Jun 17, 2018
Someone please put a stop to this crap.

It's neither humorous nor creative.

And it's getting a little out of hand.

2 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection by TheLoser: 10:25pm On Jun 17, 2018
Really sorry to say Most of them are nonsense
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection by seunny4lif(m): 10:27pm On Jun 17, 2018
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

15-year Old Marriage Collapses As Husband & Wife Engage In Alleged Adultery / Drama In Morgue As 4 Women Claim Body Of Man Each Knew As Their Husband / Pregnant Woman Goes Missing In Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.