Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,477 members, 7,954,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:01 AM

My Husband Rapes Our Daughters – Wife Tells Court - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Husband Rapes Our Daughters – Wife Tells Court (374 Views)

Man Commits Suicide After Wife Tells Him He Didn't Father Their Only Son (pics) / Lagos: Husband Rapes Wife In Presence Of Their Children / Husband Rapes Housemaid At Knifepoint, Wife Forces Her To Drink Concoction (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Rapes Our Daughters – Wife Tells Court by yourtotalneeds: 12:56am On Mar 16, 2019
A 63- year-old businesswoman, Mrs Mabel Alli, on Friday prayed an Igando Customary Court in Lagos, to end her 41-year-old marriage to her husband, Richard, alleging that he sleeps with their daughters and has impregnated her sister.She told the court that her husband sexually molested all their three daughters and was a womaniser.“After impregnating my sister, he took one of our daughters to the hospital to have an abortion.

“My 13-year-old girl also reported to me that

see full story here>> https://www.yourtotalneeds.com/my-husband-rapes-our-daughters-wife-tells-court/

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Young Man Shot Dead By Rival Cult Group In Delta State / Man Nabbed After Stealing His Wife’s Panties In Benin / Corps Member Dies After Falling Out Of A Commercial Bus In Lagos [ Graphic Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.