Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

INEC Fixes 20th March For Completion Of Rivers Governorship Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Fixes 20th March For Completion Of Rivers Governorship Election (27097 Views)

INEC Declares Wike Winner Of Rivers Governorship Race / INEC Press Statement On Rivers Governorship Election. / Rivers Governorship Election Updates By Governor Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Fixes 20th March For Completion Of Rivers Governorship Election by Theboss100(m): 9:39am On Mar 16, 2019
Deapexboy:
INEC should tell us d 17 LGAs result they have and the 6 LGAs they want to conduct election in
Ikwerre LGA Is Surely One Of Them. Akuku Toru, Okirika Etc. Ameachi The Lizard Of Ubima Did Havoc There
Re: INEC Fixes 20th March For Completion Of Rivers Governorship Election by Ifedi1010: 9:41am On Mar 16, 2019
[quote author=Bighead9 post=76697252]Wike must go, either he leaves or the good people of Rivers will finally help him, come March 20th.

I urge Amaechi the Lion of Rivers to come and finish what he started.

NO PROBLEM HE WILL FINISH IT IN UR HEAD!!!!!
Re: INEC Fixes 20th March For Completion Of Rivers Governorship Election by Bighead9: 9:42am On Mar 16, 2019
robosky02:
as your name is so you are
Big empty head

E pain this Wike's Ass leaker. grin grin grin

Re: INEC Fixes 20th March For Completion Of Rivers Governorship Election by Bighead9: 9:43am On Mar 16, 2019
Loonyy:
receive senseIJN

cool Oya, open ya legs. grin

Re: INEC Fixes 20th March For Completion Of Rivers Governorship Election by Emmanuel226(m): 9:45am On Mar 16, 2019
Las las wike go still win
Re: INEC Fixes 20th March For Completion Of Rivers Governorship Election by Emmanuel226(m): 9:46am On Mar 16, 2019
well that will not stop man utd from beating wolves this evening
Re: INEC Fixes 20th March For Completion Of Rivers Governorship Election by Emmanuel226(m): 9:48am On Mar 16, 2019
come this election of a thing dey really worry us wey be students oh
Re: INEC Fixes 20th March For Completion Of Rivers Governorship Election by robosky02(m): 9:48am On Mar 16, 2019
Bighead9:

E pain this Wike's Ass leaker. grin grin grin

See who get ain

Rivers has elected wike

He has lredy won 17 lga

Even the remaining 6 he will win

Amaech..
Can not select and impose his driver (AAC candidte) as rivers givenor

Wait for final outcome hhh

Re: INEC Fixes 20th March For Completion Of Rivers Governorship Election by Emmanuel226(m): 9:48am On Mar 16, 2019
chai, exam dey really worry students this term oh as teachers no complete their scheme of work
Re: INEC Fixes 20th March For Completion Of Rivers Governorship Election by Bighead9: 9:50am On Mar 16, 2019
LukeSavage:

Which good people of River State the ones dat love Wike and Hate Amaechi. Apc has eaten deep inside this one brain no wonder his just lollygagging.

When they tell you explore No, u go Just dey Under bed dey types trash trash trash.

Trash.
E go do una like magic. Wike himself knows that the good people of Rivers State are fed up with him. No wonder, a new party is about to defeat him in an election.

Amaechi on the other hand is not Wike's mate. While Wike is battling to win his re-election, Amaechi is already a national Politician. He is loved by Nigerians from all the six Regions. Amaechi might succeed Buhari come 2023.

Sai Amaechi!!

Re: INEC Fixes 20th March For Completion Of Rivers Governorship Election by Bighead9: 9:55am On Mar 16, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

APC can't win Rivers. Take that to the bank.

E go do you like magic. By Wednesday, una eyes go clear.
Me I'm already Celebrating Wike's defeat. grin grin grin

God bless Amaechi the Jagaban of Rivers and the Slayer of Wike and his Mumu supporters. grin grin

1 Like

Re: INEC Fixes 20th March For Completion Of Rivers Governorship Election by Bighead9: 9:57am On Mar 16, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

In your dreams

Your Wike right now
, where ever he is. grin grin

1 Like

Re: INEC Fixes 20th March For Completion Of Rivers Governorship Election by Bighead9: 9:59am On Mar 16, 2019
kelvinginzie:
Too late,Ameachi have been exposed

Wike is a learner in politics compared to Amaechi. Do you think Buhari made him his campaign DG twice, for nothing?

Amaechi na Oga and Oga na master.

I can't keep calm, I'm still Celebrating Wike's defeat. grin

1 Like

Re: INEC Fixes 20th March For Completion Of Rivers Governorship Election by Dino98: 10:09am On Mar 16, 2019
modik:

Gbam. Though haters pray 20 times daily facing Daura, Wike is re-elected by good people of Rivers State.

LOL...he said facing Daura.

APC supporters in Rivers are in pain. They tried everything...even jumped to support AAC, an unknown party and candidate; all this for what?? They don't even have direction.

Funniest part is how they have been shouting everywhere that AAC won....they don't even want to wait for the result. The AAC candidate even released a statement, asking INEC to declare him winner grin grin
Re: INEC Fixes 20th March For Completion Of Rivers Governorship Election by Jones4190(m): 10:09am On Mar 16, 2019
And if my pride grows bigger than my love for you oh Lord, remind me its your air I'm breathing
Re: INEC Fixes 20th March For Completion Of Rivers Governorship Election by openmine(m): 10:16am On Mar 16, 2019
Whoever said the Nigerian army was not used by amaechi to snatch ballot boxes and manipulate results is not okay in the head or not a rivers state indigene!

A case study is oyibo LGA in rivers state where soldiers from a division came to cart away ballot boxes from a collation centre but were met by a resistance of women who refused to be intimidated by the soldiers....even when the soldiers threatened to open fire on them,they still stood their ground!

Thank God for sensible decision by the junior officer to disobey the instructions of his boss to open fire on the women!
We would have had a genocide in oyibo!

The Nigeria army should be sent to the barracks before they lose their importance and pedigree simply because of a power drunk individual!
Re: INEC Fixes 20th March For Completion Of Rivers Governorship Election by LukeSavage: 10:18am On Mar 16, 2019
Bighead9:

Trash.
E go do una like magic. Wike himself knows that the good people of Rivers State are fed up with him. No wonder, a new party is about to defeat him in an election.

Amaechi on the other hand is not Wike's mate. While Wike is battling to win his re-election, Amaechi is already a national Politician. He is loved by Nigerians from all the six Regions. Amaechi might succeed Buhari come 2023.

Sai Amaechi!!

When i saw your monicker i just keep Quite. As your Head big na so so Air full am.

What Six Region are u talking about huh. Get your facts right before saying TRASH. I'm a traveler so don't say this again cos you will be making a mockery of yourself.

1 Like

Re: INEC Fixes 20th March For Completion Of Rivers Governorship Election by igwefivestar(m): 10:25am On Mar 16, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

grin Wike has already been re-elected
the zombie will be shocked soon.
Re: INEC Fixes 20th March For Completion Of Rivers Governorship Election by wizod(m): 10:44am On Mar 16, 2019
Bighead9:
Wike must go, either he leaves or the good people of Rivers will finally help him, come March 20th.

I urge Amaechi the Lion of Rivers to come and finish what he started. grin grin
wake up from ur coma to avoid being taken to d morgue
Re: INEC Fixes 20th March For Completion Of Rivers Governorship Election by Bighead9: 10:52am On Mar 16, 2019
wizod:
wake up from ur coma to avoid being taken to d morgue

You and Wike are the dreamers.

Amaechi the Jagaban of Rivers will continue to teach Wike lessons.

God bless Amaechi the next President after Buhari, from the South South Region.

Re: INEC Fixes 20th March For Completion Of Rivers Governorship Election by Bighead9: 11:00am On Mar 16, 2019
LukeSavage:

When i saw your monicker i just keep Quite. As your Head big na so so Air full am.

What Six Region are u talking about huh. Get your facts right before saying TRASH. I'm a traveler so don't say this again cos you will be making a mockery of yourself.

Do you think that, to hold the tittle of a DG to a Presidential aspirant na small thing? Amaechi was the Presidential campaign DG of Buhari twice. And he kept delivering. Amaechi successfully unseat Goodluck Jonathan and he recently defeated Wike, Atiku, PDP and their supporters like you. grin grin

Amaechi is presently a National and a World class Politicians. Wike is just a baby Politically, where Amaechi stands.

Re: INEC Fixes 20th March For Completion Of Rivers Governorship Election by Bighead9: 11:15am On Mar 16, 2019
robosky02:

See who get ain

Rivers has elected wike

He has lredy won 17 lga

Even the remaining 6 he will win

Amaech..
Can not select and impose his driver (AAC candidte) as rivers givenor

Wait for final outcome hhh

E go you like magic when AAC will be declared winner by next week.

Re: INEC Fixes 20th March For Completion Of Rivers Governorship Election by NLandIsHypocrit: 11:18am On Mar 16, 2019
Bighead9:
Wike must go, either he leaves or the good people of Rivers will finally help him, come March 20th.

I urge Amaechi the Lion of Rivers to come and finish what he started. grin grin
Amaechi to come finish what he started?..... Well since it pleases you the way young youths have been wasted all in the name of politics, this time around if the bullets fails to kill you, the air you breath and the ground you're standing on will not fail, Isee!!!
Re: INEC Fixes 20th March For Completion Of Rivers Governorship Election by Bighead9: 11:21am On Mar 16, 2019
NLandIsHypocrit:
Amaechi to come finish what he started?..... Well since it pleases you the way young youths have been wasted all in the name of politics, this time around if the bullets fails to kill you, the air you breath and the ground you're standing on will not fail, Isee!!!

Trash from another PAINED Wike's Ass leaker. grin grin

Sai Amaechi, the Jagaban of Rivers politics. grin

Re: INEC Fixes 20th March For Completion Of Rivers Governorship Election by eLcastro(m): 11:21am On Mar 16, 2019
Bighead9:

E go you like magic when AAC will be declared winner by next week.

learner ikwerre lga that the returning officer on national tv said she still had the results and no result was announced since army disrupted the process grin grin angry
Re: INEC Fixes 20th March For Completion Of Rivers Governorship Election by Bighead9: 11:26am On Mar 16, 2019
eLcastro:
learner ikwerre lga that the returning officer on national tv said she still had the results and no result was announced since army disrupted the process grin grin angry

Watch and learn. But don't come here and start doing the Orubebe style by next week, when the AAC candidate will be declared winner of the election.

You will surely make a good Orubebe. grin grin

Re: INEC Fixes 20th March For Completion Of Rivers Governorship Election by emmykk(m): 11:27am On Mar 16, 2019
senatordave1:

So atiku that couldn't win his polling unit won abi

Don't be social media INEC atiku won his polling unit.

And Adamawa that is previously APC is currently been defeated before it went inconclusive
Re: INEC Fixes 20th March For Completion Of Rivers Governorship Election by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 16, 2019
At this juncture it is safe to say Wike, his thuggery, security problems, illegal bunkery, and his carbon sooth pollution are gone. Since INEC didn't cancel the results from the 17 local government, AAC, APC, and Amaechi will surprise PDP and her sympathisers.

Results from the 17 local government are already in high favour of AAC and Amaechi. The other 7 can not overturn the direction of the results.

At last Rivers state is 70% liberated from shackles of insecurity and environmental pollution.........

Even if it takes illegality to correct the present anomalies in Rivers state, I might just subscribe to this for once. The once peaceful state during Amaechi has been totally bashed by this present administration of lawlessness.

1 Like

Re: INEC Fixes 20th March For Completion Of Rivers Governorship Election by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 16, 2019
Thats a working day oh, wike needs to do the needful, declare public holiday from 18 to 20th march 2019.

Wow its gonna be a grooving March 2019. cheesy
Re: INEC Fixes 20th March For Completion Of Rivers Governorship Election by Deapexboy(m): 11:52am On Mar 16, 2019
Theboss100:
Ikwerre LGA Is Surely One Of Them. Akuku Toru, Okirika Etc. Ameachi The Lizard Of Ubima Did Havoc There

Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Nomination: Arrest Lauretta Now For Lying Under Oath - CSOs / No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB / Before Vs Now: El-rufai On Restructuring Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.