Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,680 members, 7,955,512 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:02 AM

INEC Fixes 20th March For Completion Of Rivers Governorship Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Fixes 20th March For Completion Of Rivers Governorship Election (27254 Views)

INEC Press Statement On Rivers Governorship Election. / Rivers Governorship Election Updates By Governor Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Fixes 20th March For Completion Of Rivers Governorship Election by Indispensable85(m): 11:58am On Mar 16, 2019
INEC should let us know the results of these 17 LGA before the rerun election on Wednesday.
Re: INEC Fixes 20th March For Completion Of Rivers Governorship Election by LukeSavage: 12:09pm On Mar 16, 2019
Bighead9:

Do you think that, to hold the tittle of a DG to a Presidential aspirant na small thing? Amaechi was the Presidential campaign DG of Buhari twice. And he kept delivering. Amaechi successfully unseat Goodluck Jonathan and he recently defeated Wike, Atiku, PDP and their supporters like you. grin grin

Amaechi is presently a National and a World class Politicians. Wike is just a baby Politically, where Amaechi stands.

Just a Question Big Head

Why didn't Amaechi deliver a win in any of the South South, South East for the Apc during the presidential Election ?

Like you said he got the power right but still couldn't give a win to APC in Rivers despite the Armies involvement to rig the presidential election for APC.

And you said he's loved in the whole six regions, Chuckled.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Fixes 20th March For Completion Of Rivers Governorship Election by robosky02(m): 12:13pm On Mar 16, 2019
Bighead9:

E go you like magic when AAC will be declared winner by next week.

PDP has won 17 local govt

You Are talking of 2

Are you ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Fixes 20th March For Completion Of Rivers Governorship Election by snowwhitenow: 12:16pm On Mar 16, 2019
AAC candidate will win these election in rivers state because Pdp think that they own rivers state, they did not want stronger party APC to contest with them so all the candidate of APC will vote for AAC in mass for the betterment of youth and people of rivers state. AAC will surely win you better join and be free from unemployment and face new rivers state of truth and love.

1 Like

Re: INEC Fixes 20th March For Completion Of Rivers Governorship Election by Bighead9: 12:44pm On Mar 16, 2019
robosky02:
PDP has won 17 local govt

You Are talking of 2

Are you ok

Which 17 local government did PDP won? INEC just released a press statement last night and they confirmed that they have 17 local government results in their custody. I can authoritatively tell you that, AAC won in 13 out of the 17 local government's results that's with INEC.

I see another Orubebe in you. grin grin
You go wail pass Orubebe by next week. AAC candidate will send Wike parking from the government house.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Fixes 20th March For Completion Of Rivers Governorship Election by Bighead9: 12:51pm On Mar 16, 2019
LukeSavage:

Just a Question Big Head

Why didn't Amaechi deliver a win in any of the South South, South East for the Apc during the presidential campaign
?

Like you said he got the power right but still couldn't give a win to APC in Rivers despite the Armies involvement to rig the election for APC.

And you said he's loved in the whole six regions, Chuckled.

While the results for the just concluded Presidential election was being announced. The APC realised that, without votes from the South East and the South South, Buhari was already leading with over 3 million votes. That was why Amaechi shunned votes from Rivers or any part of South South.

Amaechi is the god of Politics in the South South. This is the much reason why, Wike must go.

1 Like

Re: INEC Fixes 20th March For Completion Of Rivers Governorship Election by wizod(m): 1:03pm On Mar 16, 2019
Bighead9:

You and Wike are the dreamers.

Amaechi the Jagaban of Rivers will continue to teach Wike lessons.

God bless Amaechi the next President after Buhari, from the South South Region.
wake up from your meaningless WET DREAM my dear. Your face will soon be covered with shame.
Re: INEC Fixes 20th March For Completion Of Rivers Governorship Election by robosky02(m): 2:01pm On Mar 16, 2019
Bighead9:

Which 17 local government did PDP won? INEC just released a press statement last night and they confirmed that they have 17 local government results in their custody. I can authoritatively tell you that, AAC won in 13 out of the 17 local government's results that's with INEC.

You go wail pass Orubebe by next week. AAC candidate will send Wike parking from the government house.

AAC you are talking can't win
Who know the party where is their state secretariet

Where did they campaign

You think amech.. Can deceive us

If you are his pupet we are not
Re: INEC Fixes 20th March For Completion Of Rivers Governorship Election by Benobute: 2:03pm On Mar 16, 2019
But all the house of assembly announced was won by PDP.. Noting like aac among the 21 house of assembly announced. Many of them aac was not mension
Re: INEC Fixes 20th March For Completion Of Rivers Governorship Election by Bighead9: 2:08pm On Mar 16, 2019
robosky02:

AAC you are talking can't win
Who know the party where is their state secretariet

Where did they campaign

You think amech.. Can deceive us

If you are his pupet we are not

Yes, nobody knows AAC. They might not even have a secretary as you claimed. But, they will do wonders by defeating a seating Governor (Wike) next week. You and your master Wike, will wail to eternity by next week.

Na here I go de, dey laugh una that day. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: INEC Fixes 20th March For Completion Of Rivers Governorship Election by kcnwaigbo: 2:08pm On Mar 16, 2019
Benobute:
But all the house of assembly announced was won by PDP.. Noting like aac among the 21 house of assembly announced. Many of them aac was not mension

no allow them to continue making a fool of thermselves

1 Like

Re: INEC Fixes 20th March For Completion Of Rivers Governorship Election by robosky02(m): 2:21pm On Mar 16, 2019
Bighead9:

Yes, nobody knows AAC. They might not even have a secretary as you claimed. But, they will do wonders by defeating a seating Governor (Wike) next week. You and your master Wike, will wail to eternity by next week.

we are waiting we are on ground

Your master has lost political relevance

The lizard of imbiama grin
Re: INEC Fixes 20th March For Completion Of Rivers Governorship Election by Lovemaester: 3:27pm On Mar 16, 2019
scaramucci:

So you really believe that Buhari won the election? Rigging and winning are not the same.

so obj/atiku 99-07 won and did not rig, yaradua/gej 07 won and did not rig even when up till now results are nowhere to be found, bro keep quiet

1 Like

Re: INEC Fixes 20th March For Completion Of Rivers Governorship Election by kelvinginzie: 3:55pm On Mar 16, 2019
Bighead9:

You dont even know the name of the "AAC CANDIDATE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Fixes 20th March For Completion Of Rivers Governorship Election by Bighead9: 6:12pm On Mar 16, 2019
kelvinginzie:
You dont even know the name of the "AAC CANDIDATE

I don't want to know his name and I don't care who is their candidate. As far as the person is contesting against Wike, even if the candidate is the Devil himself, I'll rather vote him than to vote Wike. Cause Wike himself is a Devil.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Fixes 20th March For Completion Of Rivers Governorship Election by kelvinginzie: 8:03pm On Mar 16, 2019
Bighead9:

I don't want to know his name and I don't care who is their candidate. As far as the person is contesting against Wike, even if the candidate is the Devil himself, I'll rather vote him than to vote Wike. Cause Wike himself is a Devil.
Ameachi is an angel?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Fixes 20th March For Completion Of Rivers Governorship Election by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 16, 2019
Bighead9:

E go do you like magic. By Wednesday, una eyes go clear.
Me I'm already Celebrating Wike's defeat. grin grin grin

God bless Amaechi the Jagaban of Rivers and the Slayer of Wike and his Mumu supporters. grin grin

Change your meme, you can't be celebrating with a PDP Senator. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Fixes 20th March For Completion Of Rivers Governorship Election by modik(m): 9:13pm On Mar 16, 2019
Dino98:

LOL...he said facing Daura.

APC supporters in Rivers are in pain. They tried everything...even jumped to support AAC, an unknown party and candidate; all this for what?? They don't even have direction.

Funniest part is how they have been shouting everywhere that AAC won....they don't even want to wait for the result. The AAC candidate even released a statement, asking INEC to declare him winner grin grin

Lol.

Power mongers with zero ideology.

Wike for life or..... Where are avengers sef!
Re: INEC Fixes 20th March For Completion Of Rivers Governorship Election by Bighead9: 9:18pm On Mar 16, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

Change your meme, you can't be celebrating with a PDP Senator. tongue

That one go soon decamp back to APC before the end of this year. Dino na Ashawo Politician. grin

Quote me anywhere.

Re: INEC Fixes 20th March For Completion Of Rivers Governorship Election by Bighead9: 9:20pm On Mar 16, 2019
kelvinginzie:
Ameachi is an angel?

You are a patriot.

Re: INEC Fixes 20th March For Completion Of Rivers Governorship Election by kessler53(m): 11:26pm On Mar 16, 2019
ChristianNorth:
Akwa Ibom, Delta, Rivers all in bag. Thank you good people of ND for securing your treasuries from the vultures.
and also we thank God for giving us victory
Re: INEC Fixes 20th March For Completion Of Rivers Governorship Election by senatordave1(m): 12:03pm On Mar 17, 2019
emmykk:

Don't be social media INEC atiku won his polling unit.

And Adamawa that is previously APC is currently been defeated before it went inconclusive
Post the polling unit results then.
Re: INEC Fixes 20th March For Completion Of Rivers Governorship Election by robosky02(m): 5:44pm On Mar 22, 2019
Bighead9:

how market
Adeleke don win more to come

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Danjuma Goje Retires From Elective Politics / 2023: No Vacancy In Lagos Govt House, APC Leaders Tell Gbaja, Hamzat, Others / Peter Obi Set To Commission Labour Party Office In Oyo State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.