Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Amaechi Inspects Apapa Port, Ebute-Metta Construction Site - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Amaechi Inspects Apapa Port, Ebute-Metta Construction Site (26528 Views)

Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Amaechi In China As May Delivery Date Still Sketchy - Pics / Railway: Amaechi Accuses Chinese Firm Of Breaching Contract / Lagos Ibadan Railway. Amaechi On A Train Ride To Abeokuta On New Coaches. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Amaechi Inspects Apapa Port, Ebute-Metta Construction Site by bobokeshington: 3:17pm On Mar 16, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
[s][/s]asiwin bastard..

is that how you talk to your drunkard useless father at home?

Idiot. Just do yourself a favor by asking your useless OLOSHOW mother whom your real father is? Oponu
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Amaechi Inspects Apapa Port, Ebute-Metta Construction Site by bobokeshington: 3:25pm On Mar 16, 2019
AntiWailer:

How much have u made all ur life.

Forget how much u have spent from it.

I meant your total life income.

why should I tell you? If you want to beg just beg in piece and I'd change the story of your generations.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Amaechi Inspects Apapa Port, Ebute-Metta Construction Site by 9jaArea: 7:06pm On Mar 16, 2019
You too much....

olujastro:
It's nice to know that for the first time in Nigeria since 1999, projects weren't brought to a halt simply because of general elections.
In the past, governance ceases some months to elections and resumes some months after inauguration because monies meant for projects were diverted into securing reelection at all costs. Election period was the time for many people to hammer for doing almost nothing. Not so anymore

Having said that, I love Fashola as a hard worker but I think we need the stubbornness of Amaechi in the power sector to deal with those Discos that are slowing our progress there.
They need to be given a marching order to invest in upgrading their equipment and stop estimated billing, or be shown the way out.
Abnormal situations require abnormal people. wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot Celebrates His 48th Birthday (Photo) / 2016 Budget Presentation By Buhari At Joint Session 8th Assembly / Bishop Naga Mohammed: Shettima Released ₦210m To Rebuild Churches In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.