Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,730 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:35 AM

Hit Mixtape: Dj Chascolee - Ma Fi Mi Sere Mix - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hit Mixtape: Dj Chascolee - Ma Fi Mi Sere Mix (285 Views)

HOT MIXTAPE: Dj Spirit - Never Stop Prt4 (imole Mushin) / Davido Hails Small Doctor For Saying "Buhari Ye Ma Sun". / Royal Wedding; Idris Elba, David Beckham, Oprah, Sere Attends The Royal Wedding! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hit Mixtape: Dj Chascolee - Ma Fi Mi Sere Mix by Tuteebrain: 5:16am On Mar 16, 2019
South-East and West multiple award winning DJ, DJ Chascolee is here again with a new mixtape, titled

MA FI MI SERE MIX.

Dj chascolee. “In his clients world, every person is welcome, every day is a party, and every night is a celebration.”

Egbom Cyprian Chibuike popularly known as DJ Chascolee, is from Imo state and he has been able to infuse his vast education into the mathematics of “DeeJaying.That has made him to be one of the best in africa and the world.

Official Dj of Solid Fm, Rainbow Fm, & Rave Fm.

The ability for a DJ to know the right song to play at the right time gives him profoundness while Chascolee’s profundity is founded in the inspiration he gets from his audience he raves with.

This mixtape is all you need to have a super duper day as it’s loaded with the hottest trending songs from the very beginning to the ending.

https://cloudup.com/files/i-7eSaemsQd/download

(1) (Reply)

"I Struggled To Gain Admission Into University" - Tatafo / Chuks Nwamini-the Reflect Goalie / I Don’t Want To Rush Into Marriage – Actress Yvonne Nelson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.