Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,769 members, 7,841,000 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

I Don’t Want To Rush Into Marriage – Actress Yvonne Nelson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don’t Want To Rush Into Marriage – Actress Yvonne Nelson (273 Views)

I’m In Love, I Don’t Know About Marriage — Actress, Tina Mba / Father Of Yvonne Nelson's Baby Is Jamie Roberts, A Photographer Based In London / Yvonne Nelson Gives Birth To Baby Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Want To Rush Into Marriage – Actress Yvonne Nelson by MhizMuna: 6:34pm On Mar 27, 2019
Actress Yvonne Nelson has revealed that she doesn’t want to rush into marriage. The mother of one whose baby daddy is a British photographer made this known in an interview with Joy News.

According to Yvonne Nelson, getting married shouldn’t be due to societal pressure but when the time is right.

“I will love to get married, but I feel a lot of people get pressured by society, I mean if the time is right and it happens, I will be very happy, but marriage is something I don’t want to rush into and rush out of,” she stated.

“I know how I am. I am a very strong-willed person so if I am going to do it I have to be very sure and both of us have to be on the same page,” Yvonne Nelson added.

https://www./2019/03/i-dont-want-to-rush-into-marriage-yvonne-nelson.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Dominique
Cc mynd44
Cc Seun

(1) (Reply)

Reminisce And Sarz / I Almost Quit Music Out Of Frustration –kcee / Letters: To A Soul Sister, Esther Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.