Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,725 members, 7,809,763 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Collapsed Building ; Dolapo Osinbajo Visit Survivors In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Collapsed Building ; Dolapo Osinbajo Visit Survivors In Lagos (21617 Views)

Abiola Ajimobi Grandson Greets Dolapo Osinbajo In Yoruba "Dobaleid" / Reno Omokri Comment About Photo Of Dolapo Osinbajo Tying Aisha Buhari's Headgear / Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Collapsed Building ; Dolapo Osinbajo Visit Survivors In Lagos by Ademidd: 2:39pm On Mar 16, 2019
She's so natural and l like her simplicity...

1 Like

Re: Collapsed Building ; Dolapo Osinbajo Visit Survivors In Lagos by Joshmodest(m): 2:49pm On Mar 16, 2019
AntiWailer:

U are still not making sense brother. Even though u are trying hard and making efforts to make sense.

Buhari does not have to be every where there is disaster. It is that simple.

Stop calling an environment that can not be compared.
In US or Uk does tragedy happen in quick successions ?

So as he is in Lagos from there to ibadan next day Kaduna for xtian killings and from there to Benue and Borno after the week.

Just calm down and see how ur suggestion despite all the exposure u are forming is not practical and does not make any sense.
This your comment is devoid of any form of reasoning , you're trying to sound smart..but making a terrible effort at that !...
He cant be everywhere you say , tell me one disaster that has occurred in Nigeria that Buhari visited the victims ....once upon a time buhari could travel to 4 countries in a week !..for irrelevant issues , that has no importance to the growth of Nigeria .....
I made an instance of, had his son been one of the victims...a 45 minutes flight ,from Abuja to Lagos and a one hour tour round the hospital. Would not kill buhari...what exactly is he doing , that could be more important that the welfare of his citizens...
Relax and re - read your post , and see how "sensible " everything you typed is....if you still find it reasonable , visit the nearest psychiatric hospital and Lodge there for some time . you need it !
Re: Collapsed Building ; Dolapo Osinbajo Visit Survivors In Lagos by AntiWailer: 2:56pm On Mar 16, 2019
Joshmodest:

This your comment is devoid of any form of reasoning , you're trying to sound smart..but making a terrible effort at that !...
He cant be everywhere you say , tell me one disaster that has occurred in Nigeria that Buhari visited the victims ....once upon a time buhari could travel to 4 countries in a week !..for irrelevant issues , that has no importance to the growth of Nigeria .....
I made an instance of, had his son been one of the victims...a 45 minutes flight ,from Abuja to Lagos and a one hour tour round the hospital. Would not kill buhari...what exactly is he doing , that could be more important that the welfare of his citizens...
Relax and re - read your post , and see how "sensible " everything you typed is....if you still find it reasonable , visit the nearest psychiatric hospital and Lodge there for some time . you need it !

Yea longer this time but still no sense in it at all.

The insecurity in the country cannnot make all the 45 minutes jargon/bullshiit u are typing feasible.

Take it or leave it, u are not making sense.

Engage your brain properly from time to time before it stops functioning completely.

Study evolution very well you will see that organs not put to use stops working most times.

I am done exchanging senseless banter borne out of hatred.
Re: Collapsed Building ; Dolapo Osinbajo Visit Survivors In Lagos by Nickymezor(f): 3:45pm On Mar 16, 2019
How nice of her... smiley
Re: Collapsed Building ; Dolapo Osinbajo Visit Survivors In Lagos by Joshmodest(m): 3:53pm On Mar 16, 2019
AntiWailer:

Yea longer this time but still no sense in it at all.

The insecurity in the country cannnot make all the 45 minutes jargon/bullshiit u are typing feasible.

Take it or leave it, u are not making sense.

Engage your brain properly from time to time before it stops functioning completely.

Study evolution very well you will see that organs not put to use stops working most times.

I am done exchanging senseless banter borne out of hatred.

Dustbin material @ your post .
The day a senseless man knows he lacks sense , he becomes sensible ....arguing won't do you any good man , accept the bitter truth !!
I remember advising you to visit a psychiatrist , sadly u didn't take it .... there's one at Yaba just in case !....or at least lock yourself behind doors ... your cluelessness is highly contagious !
Re: Collapsed Building ; Dolapo Osinbajo Visit Survivors In Lagos by BluntBoy(m): 11:15pm On Mar 16, 2019
Joshmodest:

You are drifting far way from the point...," moral responsibility " I really can't decipher what you're saying !...
Since you want to go down the memory lane ,can you provide some of the big disasters that claimed life in the States( I'm not talking of two people gun violence here oh )That Obama was not present , while telling me one where buhari was present at the scene .....last I remember GEJ visited Dana air crash scene ...I guess that was his moral responsibility !

Bro, since you don't understand what moral responsibility means, then show us where it is written in the constitution that a president must physically visit the site of a disaster?

Moreover, I asked you a question. You left it unanswered while posing your own question.

Perhaps you don't know that it is rude to answer a question with a question. So much for somebody who is so good at judging which president is sane and which is insane by how good they are at faking human relations.

Tufiakwa!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Private Schools, Others To Benefit From Msmes Support Scheme – Osinbajo / Governor Akeredolu Travelled To Thailand To Study Cultivation Of Cannabis / Buhari Orders The Probe Of The "New" Arms Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.