Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Collapsed Building ; Dolapo Osinbajo Visit Survivors In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Collapsed Building ; Dolapo Osinbajo Visit Survivors In Lagos (21627 Views)

Abiola Ajimobi Grandson Greets Dolapo Osinbajo In Yoruba "Dobaleid" / Reno Omokri Comment About Photo Of Dolapo Osinbajo Tying Aisha Buhari's Headgear / Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Collapsed Building ; Dolapo Osinbajo Visit Survivors In Lagos by contigiency(m): 7:16am On Mar 16, 2019
West2019:
Were is dey wife of Buhari

And Atiku's reaction since the incident.

1 Like

Re: Collapsed Building ; Dolapo Osinbajo Visit Survivors In Lagos by Superdug321: 7:19am On Mar 16, 2019
Re: Collapsed Building ; Dolapo Osinbajo Visit Survivors In Lagos by ehemwhy(m): 7:21am On Mar 16, 2019
This woman came to worship at my parish sometime last year... Nobody knew she was seated among us until one of the ushers noticed and confirmed that it was truly her....come and see the buzz in the church that day... But we could see the the disappointment that she was spotted on her face... She simply wanted to worship God in solitude and leave.... A very humble woman she is... May God bless her for this gesture

3 Likes

Re: Collapsed Building ; Dolapo Osinbajo Visit Survivors In Lagos by sexyboy193: 7:26am On Mar 16, 2019
Good
Re: Collapsed Building ; Dolapo Osinbajo Visit Survivors In Lagos by ChiefSupplier55(m): 7:26am On Mar 16, 2019
I must comend her for generousity she is doing it.... N
Very nice woman good example

Well check out my signature contact me if need be
Re: Collapsed Building ; Dolapo Osinbajo Visit Survivors In Lagos by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 7:38am On Mar 16, 2019
Good.

Check my signature
Re: Collapsed Building ; Dolapo Osinbajo Visit Survivors In Lagos by kay4kay: 7:40am On Mar 16, 2019
penearth:
A long Chevrolet express bus/van is for sale. is new 2009 model came 2015 from us. is very very cheap. use for church, school, companies etc. plasma sets, air conditions equipped

call 07062457055

Pictures

1 Like

Re: Collapsed Building ; Dolapo Osinbajo Visit Survivors In Lagos by Tupacc: 7:43am On Mar 16, 2019
mknigeriagreat:
Great woman. This combo of Buhari and osibanjo with their spouses will go down history lane in Nigeria. They are different breeds. Keep ip the good work ma.

You read my mind bro. They both got a lovely wife no doubt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Collapsed Building ; Dolapo Osinbajo Visit Survivors In Lagos by ademijuwonlo(f): 7:51am On Mar 16, 2019
I am touched!!!
Re: Collapsed Building ; Dolapo Osinbajo Visit Survivors In Lagos by cooljoe(m): 8:01am On Mar 16, 2019
Please all these visits are not enough by those in power. Leave that one for celebs. People have died, kids for that matter. Y have heads not started rolling. No resignations, no investigations. What measures are bin putting place to forestall such future occurrences? This is not an "act of God". This is a tragedy that could have bin prevented.
Re: Collapsed Building ; Dolapo Osinbajo Visit Survivors In Lagos by farem: 8:17am On Mar 16, 2019
Joshmodest:
Has the president been there ? No
Will he ever visit them ? Maybe not
Had this building collapsed in Ghana , will he have visited them ? Considering his love for touring and uninvited visit's, I'll say yes
Before you start quoting me , this building collapse is an issue of national concern, who remembers the Orlando club mass shootings , that killed scores of people in 2016 or so ?? Obama and his wife visited the scene ASAP , to comfort the family of the deceased !!...You know why he went ,cos he knew Americans , wouldn't have it if he didn't show up, and he valued every life of a citizen in his country !!...But many Nigerians would still say exactly what they said in the Benue massacre.... Does the president need to be there ??
God bless dolapo Osibanjo for her kind gesture , but the president and his wife are clearly uninterested on unaware of the news !
Next level ......

Physician heal thyself!
You hypocrites, have you forgotten how your tin god Atiku was acting prior to the election and how you labelled PMB as not fast responding enough. Where is Atiku now.
Governor was there, governor -elect, many others and now VP wife.
Urgent national concern- where is Senate President, or in be only for kwwra and BIAFLA alone. Where is the Speaker of the house of the representatives?
Shior!

1 Like

Re: Collapsed Building ; Dolapo Osinbajo Visit Survivors In Lagos by Dammylois(f): 8:22am On Mar 16, 2019
marvin906:
nice..

It's my freaking birthday..
hbd to me
Happy freaking birthday to you ; cheesy cheesy
Re: Collapsed Building ; Dolapo Osinbajo Visit Survivors In Lagos by marvin906(m): 8:27am On Mar 16, 2019
Dammylois:
Happy freaking birthday to you ; cheesy cheesy

gracias

1 Like

Re: Collapsed Building ; Dolapo Osinbajo Visit Survivors In Lagos by Rigel95(m): 8:28am On Mar 16, 2019
Strategically positioning in public eye for 2023 election.
Re: Collapsed Building ; Dolapo Osinbajo Visit Survivors In Lagos by AntiWailer: 8:36am On Mar 16, 2019
Joshmodest:
Had this building collapsed in Ghana , will he have visited them ? Considering his love for touring and uninvited visit's, I'll say yes
Before you start quoting me , this building collapse is an issue of national concern, who remembers the Orlando club mass shootings , that killed scores of people in 2016 or so ?? Obama and his wife visited the scene ASAP , to comfort the family of the deceased !!...You know why he went ,cos he knew Americans , wouldn't have it if he didn't show up, and he valued every life of a citizen in his country !!...But many Nigerians would still say exactly what they said in the Benue massacre.... Does the president need to be there ??
God bless dolapo Osibanjo for her kind gesture , but the president and his wife are clearly uninterested on unaware of the news !
Next level ......

He should visit Lagos and from there to Ibadan.

You have Governor, local Govt chairmen, councilors, house of assembly , house of rep and senators representing them but u are ranting about Buhari not going.

You better stop the hatred so u can concentrate on ur life a bit.

Hatred distracts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Collapsed Building ; Dolapo Osinbajo Visit Survivors In Lagos by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 16, 2019
SUBSTANDARD HOUSE EVERYWHERE IN LAGOS grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Collapsed Building ; Dolapo Osinbajo Visit Survivors In Lagos by Ayobami7(m): 10:11am On Mar 16, 2019
ok
Re: Collapsed Building ; Dolapo Osinbajo Visit Survivors In Lagos by Joshmodest(m): 10:33am On Mar 16, 2019
AntiWailer:

He should visit Lagos and from there to Ibadan.

You have Governor, local Govt chairmen, councilors, house of assembly , house of rep and senators representing them but u are ranting about Buhari not going.

You better stop the hatred so u can concentrate on ur life a bit.

Hatred distracts.

When grenfell towers had a fire outbreak that killed 80 people in 2017 , was Theresa may there or not ?
The Orlando shooting I made mention of was Obama there or not ?
All this places mentioned , don't have governors , or other form of instituted authorities aside the federal government .
You better stop this myopic reasoning of yours , so you can see things from a sensible angle..
Foolishness distracts !
Re: Collapsed Building ; Dolapo Osinbajo Visit Survivors In Lagos by BluntBoy(m): 10:41am On Mar 16, 2019
Joshmodest:
Next level ......

Not every American president are the same. That Obama did it does not mean Trump or Bush would.
Re: Collapsed Building ; Dolapo Osinbajo Visit Survivors In Lagos by Joshmodest(m): 10:51am On Mar 16, 2019
BluntBoy:

Not every American president are the same. That Obama did it does not mean Trump or Bush would.
Mr man every sane president of a country should visit a scene of disaster, that claimed lives of his citizens....Obama doing the ryt thing ,doesn't in any way imply Trump and bush should...that's a better way to do things ....
Re: Collapsed Building ; Dolapo Osinbajo Visit Survivors In Lagos by BluntBoy(m): 10:56am On Mar 16, 2019
Joshmodest:

Mr man every sane president of a country should visit a scene of disaster, that claimed lives of his citizens....Obama doing the ryt thing ,doesn't in any way imply Trump and bush should...that's a better way to do things ....

In what moral section is that contained?

He has sent his condolences and heartfelt message, is that not enough?

So, he should have left everything, even if pressing, and traveled down to Lagos and then to Ibadan?

Messages and visitations are all the same. The key is that you identified with the victims and their families.
Re: Collapsed Building ; Dolapo Osinbajo Visit Survivors In Lagos by mechanics(m): 10:59am On Mar 16, 2019
Imortal001:
God bless her for this nice gesture!
Amen
Re: Collapsed Building ; Dolapo Osinbajo Visit Survivors In Lagos by Joshmodest(m): 11:07am On Mar 16, 2019
BluntBoy:

In what moral section is that contained?

He has sent his condolences and heartfelt message, is that not enough?

So, he should have left everything, even if pressing, and traveled down to Lagos and then to Ibadan?

Messages and visitations are all the same. The key is that you identified with the victims and their families.

This two cities , he visited when he wanted to campaign for election. Or didn't he ??
What could be more pressing than the situation on ground...
When he wanted to campaign , he could have easily gone down to A network provider to send text messages in large numbers to all Nigerians..saying " vote for me "... that I believe should be just enough....
If his son was to be in that building , would he and his ignoramus of a wife , had sitted in thier houses and sent messages expressing thier deepest condolences to him ??
You see before we talk , we should always think first !...it's a clear case of unconcern for the citizens welfare , and the only reason we should be supporting this guys , is if we are one of them , or we don't have a heart , or lastly if we are senseless and clueless !!!
Re: Collapsed Building ; Dolapo Osinbajo Visit Survivors In Lagos by AntiWailer: 11:14am On Mar 16, 2019
Joshmodest:

When grenfell towers had a fire outbreak that killed 80 people in 2017 , was Theresa may there or not ?
The Orlando shooting I made mention of was Obama there or not ?
All this places mentioned , don't have governors , or other form of instituted authorities aside the federal government .
You better stop this myopic reasoning of yours , so you can see things from a sensible angle..
Foolishness distracts !

U are still not making sense brother. Even though u are trying hard and making efforts to make sense.

Buhari does not have to be every where there is disaster. It is that simple.

Stop calling an environment that can not be compared.
In US or Uk does tragedy happen in quick successions ?

So as he is in Lagos from there to ibadan next day Kaduna for xtian killings and from there to Benue and Borno after the week.

Just calm down and see how ur suggestion despite all the exposure u are forming is not practical and does not make any sense.
Re: Collapsed Building ; Dolapo Osinbajo Visit Survivors In Lagos by BluntBoy(m): 11:21am On Mar 16, 2019
Joshmodest:

This two cities , he visited when he wanted to campaign for election. Or didn't he ??
What could be more pressing than the situation on ground...
When he wanted to campaign , he could have easily gone down to A network provider to send text messages in large numbers to all Nigerians..saying " vote for me "... that I believe should be just enough....
If his son was to be in that building , would he and his ignoramus of a wife , had sitted in thier houses and sent messages expressing thier deepest condolences to him ??
You see before we talk , we should always think first !...it's a clear case of unconcern for the citizens welfare , and the only reason we should be supporting this guys , is if we are one of them , or we don't have a heart , or lastly if we are senseless and clueless !!!

You are comparing a president's human right (right to campaign for election) with your own supposed moral responsibility (to visit every disaster scene).

Can you provide us a timeline of disasters in the United States under Obama and how many he visited?
Re: Collapsed Building ; Dolapo Osinbajo Visit Survivors In Lagos by Joshmodest(m): 12:35pm On Mar 16, 2019
BluntBoy:

You are comparing a president's human right (right to campaign for election) with your own supposed moral responsibility (to visit every disaster scene).

Can you provide us a timeline of disasters in the United States under Obama and how many he visited?
You are drifting far way from the point...," moral responsibility " I really can't decipher what you're saying !...
Since you want to go down the memory lane ,can you provide some of the big disasters that claimed life in the States( I'm not talking of two people gun violence here oh )That Obama was not present , while telling me one where buhari was present at the scene .....last I remember GEJ visited Dana air crash scene ...I guess that was his moral responsibility !
Re: Collapsed Building ; Dolapo Osinbajo Visit Survivors In Lagos by officialdizzyk: 1:14pm On Mar 16, 2019
MUST WATCH!

This video is dedicated to the victims of the "ITAFAJI COLLAPSED BUILDING"

We pray that God grant the families of the victims of the collapsed building in Lagos island the fortitude to bear the loss.
#prayforlagosisland #blackwednesday #lagosislandcollapsedbuilding

follow on IG: @iamdizzyk for full vid

www.instagram.com/iamdizzyk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We’ve Enjoyed Huge Patronage From Buhari Administration – Innoson / Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Lamido Yuguda As SEC DG / Bello Matawalle Offers To Resign Over Rising Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.