Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,080 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Right Of Reply To Pendulum Open Letter To The Vp By Laolu Akande - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Right Of Reply To Pendulum Open Letter To The Vp By Laolu Akande (28219 Views)

"Who Will Tell The President?" By Laolu Akande / Incoming VP. By The Grace Of God. / Osinbajo Never Prayed For Buhari To Die In RCCG - Laolu Akande To Festus Adebayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Right Of Reply To Pendulum Open Letter To The Vp By Laolu Akande by jaxxy(m): 4:38pm On Mar 17, 2019
ihatesycophant:
I do believe you were in your mother's womb in 2015, so you must have gotten your view from the gutter. The 2015 elections recorded the highest number of deaths in the history of Nigeria. The 2011 election was a child's play to 2015 election. We know the deaths recorded in Rivers and Akwa-Ibom before, during and after election and how desperate they were to over rigged for Jonathan. The result of this year's election has really exposed them. The same Rivers that gave Jonathan up to 1.5M could not muster 1M for all parties this year. Same apply to Akwa-Ibom. The results of both gubernatorial and presidential elections have shown how they've been rigging elections in south south. We also know what happened in 2003, 2007 and 2011. How election is still ongoing and result announce in Abuja. We know the number of elections nullified by tribunal in this period and even in 2015. Virtually all elections in Rivers state in 2015 were nullified and you're here writing rubbish.

I honestly don’t think u know what Ure saying. Killings in 2015 were more than now when Jonathan left to ensure there was no violence? If Jonathan was a dictator he wud hv stood his ground and hv buahri arrested for breach of peace using the army. Let’s not talk of when buahri lost elections in 2007, 2011 and corpers and Christians were massacred all over the north.

On rigging yes obj rigged heavily and I don’t support it bt I believe our democracy was growing and learning. In 2019 buahri decided to take us backwards to obj’s day with mass rigging up north or did u not hear of inflated figures or see the INEC ballot papers with different people even b4 elections and during the elections. The govt interference with INEC in 2019 can almost be termed a Criminal act.

Did Jonathan have several meetings with jega both private or public? Why was abba kayri having closed door meetings with yakubu b4 elections? Buhari also having private meetings after the presidential elections along with the army and others. I know for one that yakubu since elections began isn’t in control of INEC as he shud be. He has been highly compromised by the govt.
Re: Right Of Reply To Pendulum Open Letter To The Vp By Laolu Akande by ihatesycophant(m): 8:39pm On Mar 17, 2019
jaxxy:

I honestly don’t think u know what Ure saying. Killings in 2015 were more than now when Jonathan left to ensure there was no violence? If Jonathan was a dictator he wud hv stood his ground and hv buahri arrested for breach of peace using the army. Let’s not talk of when buahri lost elections in 2007, 2011 and corpers and Christians were massacred all over the north.

On rigging yes obj rigged heavily and I don’t support it bt I believe our democracy was growing and learning. In 2019 buahri decided to take us backwards to obj’s day with mass rigging up north or did u not hear of inflated figures or see the INEC ballot papers with different people even b4 elections and during the elections. The govt interference with INEC in 2019 can almost be termed a Criminal act.

Did Jonathan have several meetings with jega both private or public? Why was abba kayri having closed door meetings with yakubu b4 elections? Buhari also having private meetings after the presidential elections along with the army and others. I know for one that yakubu since elections began isn’t in control of INEC as he shud be. He has been highly compromised by the govt.
I don't just know where you people are concocting your lie from, that Buhari and Abba Kyari were meeting Yakubu privately. Some of us were in this country in 2015 when election were postponed without INEC knowledge. We also know how many results came up from the south south and south east and how desperate they were to rig for Jonathan. The result that came out is still documented as shown here: http://cpparesearch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/2015-Presidential-Election-Outcome_-analyses-and-implications_FINAL-REVISED.pdf.
The result of the north you people are masturbating about, the voting pattern of the north has been maintained and as not changed till date. If 2015 election were best, why do we have many of the declared elections upturned at the tribunal than ever seen in the history of Nigeria. A whole state was upturned by the tribunal and election re-contested. We also know what Supreme Court said about the 2011 election, how it was rigged. We're so used to rigging that seen good election is abnormal to us. Not the same PDP that election will be going on in a state and result would be declared in Abuja. Ekiti, Anambra and Ondo come to mind.

1 Like

Re: Right Of Reply To Pendulum Open Letter To The Vp By Laolu Akande by jaxxy(m): 9:01pm On Mar 17, 2019
ihatesycophant:
I don't just know where you people are concocting your lie from, that Buhari and Abba Kyari were meeting Yakubu privately. Some of us were in this country in 2015 when election were postponed without INEC knowledge. We also know how many results came up from the south south and south east and how desperate they were to rig for Jonathan. The result that came out is still documented as shown here: http://cpparesearch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/2015-Presidential-Election-Outcome_-analyses-and-implications_FINAL-REVISED.pdf.
The result of the north you people are masturbating about, the voting pattern of the north has been maintained and as not changed till date. If 2015 election were best, why do we have many of the declared elections upturned at the tribunal than ever seen in the history of Nigeria. A whole state was upturned by the tribunal and election re-contested. We also know what Supreme Court said about the 2011 election, how it was rigged. We're so used to rigging that seen good election is abnormal to us. Not the same PDP that election will be going on in a state and result would be declared in Abuja. Ekiti, Anambra and Ondo come to mind.

I didn’t say there wasn’t rigging bt it was an improvement from past even tho I know u won’t admit. Buahri took us back to obj’ days and yes a lot will be upturned also in this current elections.

The reason for the postponement in 2015 was clear and understandable cos of bokoharam insurgency then and it was announced early enough. What happened in this election was the most shameful thing ever witnessed in the history of our elections yet u are here bragging about nothing bt shameful behavior of this govt and INEC’s incompetence Which had been compromised due to Apc’s desperation right from the presidential elections. Worst in our history!
Re: Right Of Reply To Pendulum Open Letter To The Vp By Laolu Akande by BRIGHT180(m): 9:52pm On Mar 17, 2019
Not here to challenge PMB victory that is a job for PDP legal team as upholding it is a job for APC legal team but how many people must die or be injured before we stop using the annoying cliché "pockets of violence" to console ourselves for the outright failure of our security architecture
violence is violence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Seeks Fearless Judges to try looters / Fayose Buys And Shares Bananas To Kids In Ekiti (photos) / Buratai Looks Corporate As Okorocha Hosts Him & Others To State Dinner In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.