Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Faces Ban For Swearing At Atletico Madrid Fans (Photos) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Faces Ban For Swearing At Atletico Madrid Fans (Photos) (59585 Views)

Enyimba Players Mercilessly Beaten By Plateau United Fans (Photos) / Real Madrid Team Bus Attacked At Anfield By Liverpool Fans (Photos, Video) / Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Faces Ban For Swearing At Atletico Madrid Fans (Photos) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 16, 2019
HenryDion:

Yours is a case of envy. When someone makes it to the top, some people are bound to be envious. Men like you prefer the average guys.. It is a pity.

Oga or bros, hopefully you're an adult, so I think experience and common sense should by now make you know that one is not under any obligation to like people simply because they're rich or famous. His dislike is fueled by the latter's character flaws. And doesn't necessarily transcend to envy. Learn to stop thinking like a neonate.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Faces Ban For Swearing At Atletico Madrid Fans (Photos) by Kingbones(m): 5:23pm On Mar 16, 2019
nextnear:
No, I think you need a verified sense to add sense small. since you are very senseless.
Lmao...Savage grin
You don finish am sha

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Faces Ban For Swearing At Atletico Madrid Fans (Photos) by humphreydiss: 5:30pm On Mar 16, 2019
MJBOLT:
nice one from UEFA,we dont support thuggish behaviour in football.3 match ban should reset his brain
...barca fan spotted!!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Faces Ban For Swearing At Atletico Madrid Fans (Photos) by davidodiba(m): 5:42pm On Mar 16, 2019
[quote author=Smhaykins post=76704118][/quote]

Oga, shift...Messi has removed all doubt that he is humbly the best....
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Faces Ban For Swearing At Atletico Madrid Fans (Photos) by Smhaykins(m): 6:08pm On Mar 16, 2019
davidodiba:

Oga, shift...Messi has removed all doubt that he is humbly the best....
u r right...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Faces Ban For Swearing At Atletico Madrid Fans (Photos) by Anndrew(m): 6:41pm On Mar 16, 2019
davidodiba:
Ronaldo can never be My Messi....

Always proud ..

Oh...Messi is d greatest of all time
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Faces Ban For Swearing At Atletico Madrid Fans (Photos) by Anndrew(m): 6:42pm On Mar 16, 2019
cr7lomo:

Look at messi fans...them know say the only way their dwarf fit shine na if Ronaldo go suspension grin grin grin...if Ronaldo dint miss the first 2games...I'm for don de 9-10 goals nw

Modified

Y is it that messi fans start to masturbate , the moment they hear ronaldos name...all u quoting me are all foolish... What's my business with messi getting injured... What has messi missing games gats to do with ronaldo scoring more if he wasn't suspended...ok.... When last did messi win golden boot in the CL?? Ronaldo has won it for the past 6 consecutive years... Whr was ur messi when ronaldo was on 2goals heading to the quarter finals while messi was on 11 goals but still ended up loosing the golden boot to Ronaldo that same season...u guys are just bloody wankers
oga, go sit down 1side.who told u dey are barca fans..wheneva some 1 talk abt another that does not give a shit,this show that messi is the GOAT..am nt a soccer fan..the reality here shows that cr7 fans knows that lionel messi is the best,even coaces,great players,knows dat,bt cr7 is a great player bt arrongant..he can neva admit it..so n sport,there more b a competition...dat wat make football interesting..let just praise them both..
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Faces Ban For Swearing At Atletico Madrid Fans (Photos) by AdsenseSnow(m): 6:50pm On Mar 16, 2019
Lindalilian:

Unverified naija Adsense for sale with its .com domain and $2 inside

Msg me on whatsapp or call 08144845326

Thank you for replying me grin but I only buy and resell pin verified Nigerian AdSense plus website thanks for your time
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Faces Ban For Swearing At Atletico Madrid Fans (Photos) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 16, 2019
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Faces Ban For Swearing At Atletico Madrid Fans (Photos) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 16, 2019
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Faces Ban For Swearing At Atletico Madrid Fans (Photos) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 16, 2019
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Faces Ban For Swearing At Atletico Madrid Fans (Photos) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 16, 2019

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Faces Ban For Swearing At Atletico Madrid Fans (Photos) by skukimania(f): 6:58pm On Mar 16, 2019
Lip reader kwa? I rebuke every monitoring spirit in my life.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Faces Ban For Swearing At Atletico Madrid Fans (Photos) by youngreezy(m): 7:07pm On Mar 16, 2019
cr7lomo:

Look at messi fans...them know say the only way their dwarf fit shine na if Ronaldo go suspension grin grin grin...if Ronaldo dint miss the first 2games...I'm for don de 9-10 goals nw

Modified

Y is it that messi fans start to masturbate , the moment they hear ronaldos name...all u quoting me are all foolish... What's my business with messi getting injured... What has messi missing games gats to do with ronaldo scoring more if he wasn't suspended...ok.... When last did messi win golden boot in the CL?? Ronaldo has won it for the past 6 consecutive years... Whr was ur messi when ronaldo was on 2goals heading to the quarter finals while messi was on 11 goals but still ended up loosing the golden boot to Ronaldo that same season...u guys are just bloody wankers
shh u dey make noise
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Faces Ban For Swearing At Atletico Madrid Fans (Photos) by Techiekingee(m): 7:33pm On Mar 16, 2019
cr7lomo:

Modified

warning... Don't bring up Ronaldo vs Messi debate... Dnt let me tackle u... U no go wait
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Faces Ban For Swearing At Atletico Madrid Fans (Photos) by naturalwaves: 8:13pm On Mar 16, 2019
Ozkar:
it's psychology. Extroversion vs Introvertion.

You first started making sense here.

Ozkar:
Messi hates the limelight, Ronaldo revels in it. The world favours the extrovert.
It is not about loving the limelight. Ronaldo and Messi are two different individuals.

Ozkar:
Ronaldo makes the easiest things looks spectacular, while Messi makes the toughest things look normal
This line shows how much hatred you have running in your veins.

Ozkar:
Ronaldo would score a penalty and or an inconsequential tap-in and jubilate like he had done what no one else has done before. Messi would drag players along, dribble them out of the way and score a beautiful solo goal but celebrate like it's a normal thing.
You are an idiota for saying this. The same penalty Messi failed to score caused his nation an entire cup and he was so sad he decided to retire. What do you mean by an inconsequential tap in? The internet has really given a lot of sick people an opportunity to say something. Ronaldo is always at the right place at the right time ......have you ever seen a ball crossing the face of goal and he will be no where in sight? He has a great sense of positioning and that is one of the toughest things to do as a striker. Aside that, Ronaldo is the best reader of a cross and can tell where it is going to go even before it comes. Downplaying his heroics in the champions league is a very syewpid thing to do. I guess his noddings were inconsequential too. Right?

Ozkar:
There would always be those who prefer the one who isn't nearly as good but SEEMS more confident.
So, in your bad belle mind, Ronaldo is the one who is not nearly as good as Messi. Right? You need to have your head examined.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Faces Ban For Swearing At Atletico Madrid Fans (Photos) by Korllami007: 8:42pm On Mar 16, 2019
haaryobhami:

Messi once spit on a player face cause d guy no leave him,he even called him son of a bitch.
same messi dat insulted referee once.
haters will die of hate cause UEFA just confirmed ronaldo won't suffer a ban or fine

They call him and arrogant player. I don't just see him as arrogant because when it comes to arrogance Ronaldo is still an apprentice compare to the likes of Ibrahimovic,Balloteli and nasri but people hate him 5 times more than these players. You can hardly watch ronaldo match against any Spanish team without the fans booing him but that doesn't stop his success. I watched Portugal match against one unpopular country during the world cup qualifier, the oppnent fans were already booing him before the start of the match but he silenced them with hat trick . Some players career would have ended a long time ago but this guy is very very very strong that's why I admire him.
If Ronaldo does what messi did to that Malaga defender, he will chop red card, chop ban and chop fine. To me I just see Ronaldo against the world.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Faces Ban For Swearing At Atletico Madrid Fans (Photos) by chiboy1116: 9:11pm On Mar 16, 2019
cr7lomo:

Modified

2015 wasn't 6 yrs ago , and Messi ,neymar ,Ronaldo were the highest goal scorers .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Faces Ban For Swearing At Atletico Madrid Fans (Photos) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 16, 2019
AdsenseSnow:

We are winning that as well man grin
Ur eyes don clear so?? Ordinary Swansea wey all the players buy out clause no match aguero's salary
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Faces Ban For Swearing At Atletico Madrid Fans (Photos) by Ozkar: 9:53pm On Mar 16, 2019
naturalwaves:

You first started making sense here.

It is not about loving the limelight. Ronaldo and Messi are two different individuals.

This line shows how much hatred you have running in your veins.

You are an idiota for saying this. The same penalty Messi failed to score caused his nation an entire cup and he was so sad he decided to retire. What do you mean by an inconsequential tap in? The internet has really given a lot of sick people an opportunity to say something. Ronaldo is always at the right place at the right time ......have you ever seen a ball crossing the face of goal and he will be no where in sight? He has a great sense of positioning and that is one of the toughest things to do as a striker. Aside that, Ronaldo is the best reader of a cross and can tell where it is going to go even before it comes. Downplaying his heroics in the champions league is a very syewpid thing to do. I guess his noddings were inconsequential too. Right?

So, in your bad belle mind, Ronaldo is the one who is not nearly as good as Messi. Right? You need to have your head examined.
apart from aerial prowess (which is expected since he's taller with an athletic build) and a penchant for penalties, Ronaldo isn't as good as Messi in any way. Call the truth hatred all you wish. I'm not even going to insult you back.

From the vision (not only does he know where to be, he also knows where his teammates are), to the way he creates chances from nothing, to the defense splitting passes even viewers do not anticipate, to the way he takes defenders out of the way without having to do a single stepover or some extravagant dribble, to the way he scores goals in volumes.

He even genuinely rejoices when his teammates score. A certain other someone has been caught multiple times getting upset when a teammate scores instead of him. Someone hates not being the center of attention.

It's only with respect to goals that Ronaldo is a contender (Messi trumps him everywhere else), and even in front of goal, Messi usually requires less shots and games to score the same or more number of goals. Yet Messi makes it look so normal that people do not bat an eyelid when he does incredible things - it's normal, he's Messi.

Ronaldo played in Spain for 9 years, and 8 of those years Messi was the best forward in Spain. They aren't mates jare.

Ronaldo is a goal machine, Messi is so much more. No comparison.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Faces Ban For Swearing At Atletico Madrid Fans (Photos) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 16, 2019
nextnear:
No, I think you need a verified sense to add sense small. since you are very senseless.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Faces Ban For Swearing At Atletico Madrid Fans (Photos) by naturalwaves: 12:06am On Mar 17, 2019
Ozkar:
apart from aerial prowess (which is expected since he's taller with an athletic build) and a penchant for penalties, Ronaldo isn't as good as Messi in any way. Call the truth hatred all you wish. I'm not even going to insult you back.
I am not insulting you...I just stated the obvious. What you just wrote here again is bereft of any logic. Is Ronaldo the tallest attacker ever? You discarded an awesome athlete with a wave of the hand like it is a norm.....another symbol of a great hater. His aerial prowess is not just because he is tall.......do I need to school you on this again?

Ozkar:
From the vision (not only does he know where to be, he also knows where his teammates are), to the way he creates chances from nothing, to the defense splitting passes even viewers do not anticipate, to the way he takes defenders out of the way without having to do a single stepover or some extravagant dribble, to the way he scores goals in volumes.
Messi is an awesome footballer no doubt. Unlike you who fails to acknowledge Ronaldo because you prefer Messi.we lovers of the ball appreciate good talent and effort when we see one.

Ozkar:
He even genuinely rejoices when his teammates score. A certain other someone has been caught multiple times getting upset when a teammate scores instead of him. Someone hates not being the center of attention.
If that is what you can make out of those few times he does not seem happy, you need to go slap your logic lecturer....Ronaldo is ambitious and down to earth.........does things as it is...that he slams his hands or not too happy when some goals are scored does not mean he is unhappy with the scorer of the goal ....he competes with himself .

Ozkar:
It's only with respect to goals that Ronaldo is a contender (Messi trumps him everywhere else), and even in front of goal, Messi usually requires less shots and games to score the same or more number of goals. Yet Messi makes it look so normal that people do not bat an eyelid when he does incredible things - it's normal, he's Messi.
Did you just spill this?
Why are you guys this myopic?
This is a very big level of disrespect to Ronaldo. Let me just quickly highlight some things to you..........
1. Messi has a better acceleration than Ronaldo but Ronaldo has a better velocity that Messi
2. Ronaldo is lethally dual footed while Messi is one legged
3. Ronaldo has a better shot power than Messi
4. Ronaldo has a better shot range than Messi
5. Ronaldo is far better than Messi aerially and no footballer dead or alive is as good as Ronaldo in the air.
6. Messi manouvres better though and dribbles better
etc etc

Ozkar:
Ronaldo played in Spain for 9 years, and 8 of those years Messi was the best forward in Spain. They aren't mates jare.
Yeah..Messi was the best forward in Spain for the whole of the 8 years and Ronaldo was adjudged the best footballer in the world 4 good times undecided. If you want to say anything bereft of logic, please do not quote me again. Okay?

Ozkar:
Ronaldo is a goal machine, Messi is so much more. No comparison.
He is a goal machine only but has all the records in the champions league including the highest number of assists. Right?
I am quite ashamed of your post to say the least.

Ronaldo and Messi are awesome footballers.......saying one does not come close to the other is a a huge disrespect. Otherwise, they won't be competing for same awards year after year. Learn to give honour to whom ever it is due.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Faces Ban For Swearing At Atletico Madrid Fans (Photos) by haaryobhami: 12:29am On Mar 17, 2019
Korllami007:

They call him and arrogant player. I don't just see him as arrogant because when it comes to arrogance Ronaldo is still an apprentice compare to the likes of Ibrahimovic,Balloteli and nasri but people hate him 5 times more than these players. You can hardly watch ronaldo match against any Spanish team without the fans booing him but that doesn't stop his success. I watched Portugal match against one unpopular country during the world cup qualifier, the oppnent fans were already booing him before the start of the match but he silenced them with hat trick . Some players career would have ended a long time ago but this guy is very very very strong that's why I admire him.
If Ronaldo does what messi did to that Malaga defender, he will chop red card, chop ban and chop fine. To me I just see Ronaldo against the world.
people just love to hate ronaldo,no player i repeat no player can endure the pressure and level of hate ronaldo gets and still perform that much.
2 seasons ago an athletico player called him a gay even tho he no offend dem
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Faces Ban For Swearing At Atletico Madrid Fans (Photos) by Korllami007: 10:57am On Mar 17, 2019
haaryobhami:

people just love to hate ronaldo,no player i repeat no player can endure the pressure and level of hate ronaldo gets and still perform that much.
2 seasons ago an athletico player called him a gay even tho he no offend dem

Some thing happened some years back. When sepp Blatter was interviewed and he was asked about Ronaldo and messi. This man made mockery of Ronaldo, he said one spends his time on the pitch training the other one spends his time in the saloon. He further said one acts like a commander and controling the field as if his the one that owns the team, sepp blatter stood up and mimicked Ronaldo. That's nonsense, that statement from FIFA president is enough to weigh him down, destabilized and make him relent in fighting for world best but he won Four after that. Just imagine inec chairman before election said atiku is a thief and buhari has integrity, that means atiku has already lost the election before it even started
After the interview, Sepp blatter came to watch Madrid next match against Sevilla. Ronaldo shamed and silenced him with hatrick and saluted like a commander in his response of what Blatter said. Hatred is just making this guy stronger. I see him as the toughest and strongest player of all time.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Faces Ban For Swearing At Atletico Madrid Fans (Photos) by haaryobhami: 11:08am On Mar 17, 2019
Korllami007:

Some thing happened some years back. When sepp Blatter was interviewed and he was asked about Ronaldo and messi. This man made mockery of Ronaldo, he said one spends his time on the pitch training the other one spends his time in the saloon. He further said one acts like a commander and controling the field as if his the one that owns the team, sepp blatter stood up and mimicked Ronaldo. That's nonsense, that statement from FIFA president is enough to weigh him down, destabilized and make him relent in fighting for world best but he won Four after that. Just imagine inec chairman before election said atiku is a thief and buhari has integrity, that means atiku has already lost the election before it even started
After the interview, Sepp blatter came to watch Madrid next match against Sevilla. Ronaldo shamed and silenced him with hatrick and saluted like a commander in his response of what Blatter said. Hatred is just making this guy stronger. I see him as the toughest and strongest player of all time.
I wish i have that ronakso mentality.
The guy determination to excel is second to none and dat is d reason he is hated.
I like him as a footballer but I love his mentality
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Faces Ban For Swearing At Atletico Madrid Fans (Photos) by Vivuch: 12:59pm On Mar 17, 2019
davidodiba:
Ronaldo can never be My Messi....

Always proud ..

Oh...Messi my greatest of all time
He's better than your Messi, won more trophies than your Messi. Played in other top league unlike your Messi that is in a small village in Spain dribbling farmers club like Girona and Co. CR7 is the king.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Faces Ban For Swearing At Atletico Madrid Fans (Photos) by vik110(m): 1:29am On May 11, 2019
It suits him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Today I Took Selfie With Leonel Messi / Rafael Nadal's 80-foot Luxury Superyacht In Pictures / John Fashanu: I Earn N5 Million Monthly As Ex - England Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.