Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,056 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) (106910 Views)

Enyimba Players Mercilessly Beaten By Plateau United Fans (Photos) / Real Madrid Team Bus Attacked At Anfield By Liverpool Fans (Photos, Video) / Cristiano Ronaldo Faces Ban For Swearing At Atletico Madrid Fans (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by ackim: 8:29pm On Dec 28, 2019
Liverpool attacker Sadio Mane was pictured with a phone that has a cracked screen.

Many fans have questioned why Mane who is among the top earners at Liverpool is using that type of phone.

Well, others have argued that he's a humble footballer who prefers to spend his money on his philanthropic works rather than luxury lifestyle.

Speaking with nsemwoha.com, Sadio Mane opened up on why he prefers to spend a big part of his earnings on charity in his homeland.

"Why would I want ten Ferraris, twenty diamond watches, or two planes? What will these objects do for me and for the world?

"I was hungry, and I had to work in the field; I survived hard times, played football barefooted, I did not have an education and many other things, but today with what I win thanks to football, I can help my people.

Stunning both on and off the pitch:

"I built schools, a stadium, we provide clothes, shoes, food for people who are in extreme poverty. In addition, I give 70 euros per month to all people in a very poor region of Senegal which contributes to their family economy.

"I do not need to display luxury cars, luxury homes, trips and even planes. I prefer that my people receive a little of what life has given me."

Nobody's more down-to-earth than Sadio. A top player always stays humble and remembers his roots.

https://www.reportminds.com/2019/12/see-liverpools-player-sadio-manes-phone.html?m=1

298 Likes 43 Shares

Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by OlawaleBammie: 8:30pm On Dec 28, 2019
Ahh, make hin buy Nokia3310 na or Samsung oniwo

I tink Dos would serve him well cus if his filantropic adventure.

Even d touchpad of Dat fon Don get fault sef.

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by kolafolabi(m): 8:31pm On Dec 28, 2019
He prefers that his people receive a little of what life has given him. In addition, he gives 70 euros per month to all people in a very poor region of Senegal which contributes to their family economy.

Hmm! That's a powerful message.

1147 Likes 83 Shares

Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by Yustash001(m): 8:38pm On Dec 28, 2019
Wow....

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by AJOBI77(m): 9:10pm On Dec 28, 2019
Weldone mane. Givers never lack. Next African footballer of the year!

433 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by MostBlessedOne: 9:10pm On Dec 28, 2019
wow.. FTC (fifth to comment)..lol I know I'll get there one day

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by Numerouno94(m): 9:26pm On Dec 28, 2019
Nyc one frm Mane. If every wealthy individual in d world is gifted wit such luv, den i tink d world will b a better place 4 us all.

293 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by lexyman(m): 9:41pm On Dec 28, 2019
lipsrsealed touching ... i read his story before the world cup , his community really helped him. if this is how he want to pay back the people of Senegal , he should continue , will advice other super stars to emulate his lifestyle .

365 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by jiana02(f): 9:46pm On Dec 28, 2019
Simple lifestyle

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 28, 2019
Simple mind detected.

jiana02:
Simple lifestyle

3 Likes

Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 28, 2019
Simple mind detected.

jiana02:
Simple lifestyle

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by sodiqapril(m): 11:34pm On Dec 28, 2019
The guy is really humble ...saw a video of him and his Senegalese teammates alighting from the team bus....he(the biggest name amongst them) was the only one that waited and assisted in packing the luggage.... And the funniest thing he earns 90k while Lingard and odoi earn 120k

271 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by EbukaHades10(m): 11:58pm On Dec 28, 2019
Not all super heroes wear capes but sometimes , Super Mane does

287 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by timibare(m): 12:00am On Dec 29, 2019
May God continue to elevate him, such a kind man, Obafemi Martins shey u see angry only to dey give dem Nigeria A list Musicians trips for Top bars en clubhouses....people wen don rich already smh

195 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by zeestone99(m): 12:06am On Dec 29, 2019
Have you seen his house. Big man with class. Not everyone have time to be changing phone screen. Me for example, I even changed the yeye screen,it only take 3 days for my fone to fall and bring another annoying straight-line Crack.
I just left it jeje and ever since it has been on a falling spree. Crack here and there now. I will change it again soon sha.
We should also note mane is a very philanthropic fellow.

123 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by itsme01: 2:22am On Dec 29, 2019
cool

he drives a simple car too

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 3:46am On Dec 29, 2019
Just like kante

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by Uyi168: 5:56am On Dec 29, 2019
Is that not Tecno p5

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by FromZeroToHero(m): 6:38am On Dec 29, 2019
And a jobless slay queen in Nigeria is using iPhone 11 or Samsung Galaxy s10+

257 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by AkunaAtakasi: 6:52am On Dec 29, 2019
[s]
itsme01:
he drives a simple car too
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by eleojo23: 8:14am On Dec 29, 2019
Not everyone is a phone freak

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by IMASTEX: 8:14am On Dec 29, 2019
Value system differs. He may decide to donate the money for expense phone to families in need. Especially when expensive phone isn't what is bringing in the money for him & he isn't a fan of one.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by Slynation(m): 8:14am On Dec 29, 2019
Mad ooO...
Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by Guestuser: 8:14am On Dec 29, 2019
Looks like it’s the screen guard abeg

17 Likes

Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by DonFreshmoney(m): 8:15am On Dec 29, 2019
I dont need to say today is my birthday. But as the Nairaland prospective PDP Presidential candidate for 2023. But I need to announce it here

Hello Constituency, today is my birthday. Please mame some noise.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by TheSowerian: 8:15am On Dec 29, 2019
Humility

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by Nicklaus619(m): 8:15am On Dec 29, 2019
And so , does that make him any poorer, dude is Rich and Dosent have to flunt it
I read an article where he is building schools, hospitals and other social amenities for his people in the village,
The problem some of us have in this country is that
We spend the money we don't have, to buy the things we don't like, to impress the people we don't like..
SMH

126 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by SouthNigerian: 8:15am On Dec 29, 2019
ackim:
Liverpool attacker Sadio Mane was pictured with a phone that has a cracked screen.

Many fans have questioned why Mane who is among the top earners at Liverpool is using that type of phone.

https://www.reportminds.com/2019/12/see-liverpools-player-sadio-manes-phone.html?m=1

Because he understands the essence of life...

ackim:

"Why would I want ten Ferraris, twenty diamond watches, or two planes? What will these objects do for me and for the world?

"I was hungry, and I had to work in the field; I survived hard times, played football barefooted, I did not have an education and many other things, but today with what I win thanks to football, I can help my people.

His struggles made him...
Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by Dpharisee: 8:15am On Dec 29, 2019
Every week he helps to clean the local mosque and does a lot of charity, that is what counts. As long as th phone still serves him that's fine. You want him to buy iPhone 11 that he will spend weeks trying to understand

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by Maxcollins042(m): 8:15am On Dec 29, 2019
For all we know, the phone may have fell and cracked in the bus.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by qualityovenbake(m): 8:16am On Dec 29, 2019
His not preoccupied with material possessions rather he focus on giving to the less privilege.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Australia: Women's World Cup (0 - 2) On 13th June 2015 / Madagascar Vs Nigeria: AFCON 2019 (2 - 0) Full Time / Nigeria Vs Germany (0 - 1): FIFA U-20 Women WC Final On 8th August 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.