Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,112 members, 7,852,765 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:41 AM

Is God A Trinity Or Not? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is God A Trinity Or Not? (556 Views)

1000 NAMES, TITLES, AND ATTRIBUTES OF GOD (A-Z)WITH BIBLE VERSES / Dilemma : Is GOD a Trinity / Biblical Quotes Proving That Jesus Is Not God And The Absence Of The Trinity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is God A Trinity Or Not? by 6fut: 11:44am On Sep 03, 2010
I read in dis forum somtime ago abt tithe payment nd i was impressed by d poster's write-up, som respondents nd referrals 2 previous topic abt tithe.
House pls, i may nt b a strong spiritual christian bt i wil like d bible believin christians shud pls help me wit d followin questions.
Is God a trinity or is God, Jesus & Holy Spirit different being?
Wat ar d bible references 2 back up? cos i knw wen it coms 2 issues like dis, we hav diff churches wit diff doctrines/beliefs.
If dis topic has been discussed b4 nw, pls post d referrals. Thanks
Re: Is God A Trinity Or Not? by vescucci(m): 11:46am On Sep 03, 2010
For two millenia, nobody really knows
Re: Is God A Trinity Or Not? by Enigma(m): 11:58am On Sep 03, 2010
You can start from https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-497445.0.html and also use the nairaland search engine (bottom of each page).
Re: Is God A Trinity Or Not? by DeepSight(m): 2:05pm On Sep 03, 2010
Re: Is God A Trinity Or Not? by DeepSight(m): 2:08pm On Sep 03, 2010
vescucci:

For two millenia, nobody really knows

Why say ye that no man knoweth?

How seemeth it to you that men may call one of their own number almighty God?

Dost thou not reflect that men of all ages and all climes have always made this same claim of their leaders - spiritual and political - that they be divine?
Re: Is God A Trinity Or Not? by vescucci(m): 2:38pm On Sep 03, 2010
Deep Sight. Dost thou seeketh to kindle the embers of Enigma's botheration? Desist lest the one with radioactive and mirthful anger come upon you

To the poster, saith I, of the man Jesus, man speaketh many things true and many things false, but in each man's soul is a faculty, a criterion to decide, for evidence is naught and only faith is left. Never ye seeketh the wind in the field. Useless and in vain it is to try to find that which is gone

Godspeed
Re: Is God A Trinity Or Not? by MyJoe: 6:13pm On Sep 03, 2010
@Op. I doubt anyone really knows these things. That said, the idea that the man who reportedly sat down and shared fish and bread with men at a mountain and was later murdered some 2000 years ago is the Almighty God himself is ridiculous to say the least.

While no one may really knows these things, the Bible is clear that there is only one Almighty God. It says that Almighty God has a son, Jesus, whom he once sent on an errand to save humanity. The Trinity doctrine was invented at a council meeting.

(1) (Reply)

Our Reasonable God / Senegal Tackles Child-beggar Tradition / God Of Abraham And Moses.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.