Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,259 members, 7,818,884 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Thunder Will Fire Imo People For Collecting My Money And Voted Ihedioha - Rochas - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thunder Will Fire Imo People For Collecting My Money And Voted Ihedioha - Rochas (5299 Views)

See How Yorubas Singled Out Peter Obi And Voted APC Senators In Lagos / No Bomb Explosion At Izombe Market, Vehicle Was Set On Fire - Imo Police / Thunder Will Strike Anybody That Give God The Credit When Coronavirus Is Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thunder Will Fire Imo People For Collecting My Money And Voted Ihedioha - Rochas by Slimguy0(m): 4:50pm On Mar 16, 2019
akoaki:

Black Roach. White roaches are smarter than the black specie.

Lmao! They're coming for you my man grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Thunder Will Fire Imo People For Collecting My Money And Voted Ihedioha - Rochas by DayDreamer05(m): 5:17pm On Mar 16, 2019
This kain outburst gives me joy.
Where are the erected statues when you needed them.
Re: Thunder Will Fire Imo People For Collecting My Money And Voted Ihedioha - Rochas by DayDreamer05(m): 5:20pm On Mar 16, 2019
They brought people they had been training for weeks in Anambra before the election.”

Bia, talk wetin you know
Re: Thunder Will Fire Imo People For Collecting My Money And Voted Ihedioha - Rochas by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:39pm On Mar 16, 2019
DayDreamer05:
They brought people they had been training for weeks in Anambra before the election.”

Bia, talk wetin you know

Rochas sey na for Anambra dem dey camp and train election riggers cheesy

It's time to beam our torch light on that state.

Lalasticlala
Re: Thunder Will Fire Imo People For Collecting My Money And Voted Ihedioha - Rochas by soke02(m): 6:23pm On Mar 16, 2019
Simply go to court if u have enough evidence.
Re: Thunder Will Fire Imo People For Collecting My Money And Voted Ihedioha - Rochas by DayDreamer05(m): 7:11pm On Mar 16, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Rochas sey na for Anambra dem dey camp and train election riggers cheesy

It's time to beam our torch light on that state.

Lalasticlala
The idiot is trying to peg Anambra as a scapegoat for his misfortunes.

His political career is already dead like an erected statue.
Re: Thunder Will Fire Imo People For Collecting My Money And Voted Ihedioha - Rochas by vascey(m): 7:31pm On Mar 16, 2019
Prof. Ezeonu was my lecturer at Unizik. We adored the man and considered him an enigma. That man was restless and fearless. Even in Unizik, at a time where men needed to be counted, he was known for anti-establishment tendencies because he had no tolerance for corruption. The most wonderful part of Ezeonu was his humor. If you can imagine Nollywood's Osuofia as a Professor Of Biochemistry, that was Prof. My class was over 300 and hardly would all students come for lectures; but not when Prof was taking his lectures, he usually recorded the highest attendance. Once he took us on a course- Biochemistry of the Brain- not included in his syllabus but just because he mentioned something in class, we seemed interested and he was happy to share knowledge and interact with his students. If you Google his name, you would see he has published papers of international repute.

Courses in natural science had a way of breeding introverts with "village people witchistic" tendencies. But not prof. In my time he was also the Dean of Student Affairs with an open door. I went to his office once, the only time I had reason to visit the Dean of Student Affairs, and I was surprised at the lack of bureaucracy usually associated with such positions. He was a very simple man.

I'm not his employer but I can tell you he was an excellent administrator especially given the fact he was later made a VC in another school.

No course in Biochemistry was easy to pass but his own was certainly not extra-ordinarily difficult. If you fail, you don fail o. Another thing is that he was such a good orator with the charisma and flair of Obama. Really! He loved and enjoyed his job and himself. He was a very happy and an infectiously gregarious 'somebody'. You can't help but notice him in any room or any occasion. If you were a front seat student like I was, you can't help but look up in adoration and say to yourself, "when I grow up I want to be like you". Believe me its not easy to make some Biochemistry 421 course sound interesting and alive.

Would I believe the integrity of Prof Ezeonu over Okorocha? A million times over. Not that the Prof is perfect or anything like that; I mean, everyone possibly has a price (though that belief erodes the principle of human good) or so they say, but the people of Imo state, His own party the APC, the opposition all rejected Okorocha. In a bid to blame someone for his woeful 8 years as Governor of himself and his family, he has picked on Prof Ezeonu, someone he feels he can bully. Okorocha I fear for you. That smallish man is not that small o... he's a lion at heart and if you are looking for someone to blame for your life's errors, better look elsewhere. They say "as a man lays his bed so shall he lie on it", Mr. Okorocha go and reap the seeds you have sown. Those whom the gods wish to destroy, they will first make mad; Okorocha we know your iberibeism is not in doubt, it is as monumental as those useless statues you built in Owerri with the commonwealth of Imo people. Yet, if that madness persists, be sure it doesn't lead you to a path of destruction because whatever reputation you have left, Prof will take you to the cleaners. I've not seen nor heard from this man for over 12 years nor am I some special assistant but I took time to write this epistle on nairaland. Prof has manyyyyy of us around the world- little soldiers that will fight for him because he left an indelible mark, an impression that will last forever. He was a teacher in every sense and responsibility of that word. Something Okorocha knows nothing about.

Okorocha had an opportunity many Igbo politicians will never have. He had great goodwill, he wined and dined with the Nothern elite, he pitched his tent with APC... all he had to do was perform as governor and his political aspirations could be achieved. Indeed, if he had a visionary heart, he could have been the bridge between the East and the North. Instead he travelled the road easily followed, the way of indiscipline, corruption, nepotism, favouritism and GREED. This man performed so badly that even his party won't touch him with a long stick. From being a favored founding member and APCs only voice in the East, he has become a plague, a disease, a political outcast, an example of a man conquered by his greed; the darkness in the East.

And now his time is up. Okorocha leave Prof. Ezeonu alone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thunder Will Fire Imo People For Collecting My Money And Voted Ihedioha - Rochas by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:42pm On Mar 16, 2019
vascey:
Prof. Ezeonu was my lecturer at Unizik. We adored the man and considered him an enigma. That man was restless and fearless. Even in Unizik, at a time where men needed to be counted, he was known for anti-establishment tendencies because he had no tolerance for corruption. The most wonderful part of Ezeonu was his humor. If you can imagine Nollywood's Osuofia as a Professor Of Biochemistry, that was Prof. My class was over 300 and hardly would all students come for lectures; but not when Prof was taking his lectures, he usually recorded the highest attendance. Once he took us on a course- Biochemistry of the Brain- not included in his syllabus but just because he mentioned something in class, we seemed interested and he was happy to share knowledge and interact with his students. If you Google his name, you would see he has published papers of international repute.

Courses in natural science had a way of breeding introverts with "village people witchistic" tendencies. But not prof. In my time he was also the Dean of Student Affairs with an open door. I went to his office once, the only time I had reason to visit the Dean of Student Affairs, and I was surprised at the lack of bureaucracy usually associated with such positions. He was a very simple man.

I'm not his employer but I can tell you he was an excellent administrator especially given the fact he was later made a VC in another school.

No course in Biochemistry was easy to pass but his own was certainly not extra-ordinarily difficult. If you fail, you don fail o. Another thing is that he was such a good orator with the charisma and flair of Obama. Really! He loved and enjoyed his job and himself. He was a very happy and an infectiously gregarious 'somebody'. You can't help but notice him in any room or any occasion. If you were a front seat student like I was, you can't help but look up in adoration and say to yourself, "when I grow up I want to be like you". Believe me its not easy to make some Biochemistry 421 course sound interesting and alive.

Would I believe the integrity of Prof Ezeonu over Okorocha? A million times over. Not that the Prof is perfect or anything like that; I mean, everyone possibly has a price (though that belief erodes the principle of human good) or so they say, but the people of Imo state, His own party the APC, the opposition all rejected Okorocha. In a bid to blame someone for his woeful 8 years as Governor of himself and his family, he has picked on Prof Ezeonu, someone he feels he can bully. Okorocha I fear for you. That smallish man is not that small o... he's a lion at heart and if you are looking for someone to blame for your life's errors, better look elsewhere. They say "as a man lays his bed so shall he lie on it", Mr. Okorocha go and reap the seeds you have sown. Those whom the gods wish to destroy, they will first make mad; Okorocha we know your iberibeism is not in doubt, it is as monumental as those useless statues you built in Owerri with the commonwealth of Imo people. Yet, if that madness persists, be sure it doesn't lead you to a path of destruction because whatever reputation you have left, Prof will take you to the cleaners. I've not seen nor heard from this man for over 12 years nor am I some special assistant but I took time to write this epistle on nairaland. Prof has manyyyyy of us around the world- little soldiers that will fight for him because he left an indelible mark, an impression that will last forever. He was a teacher in every sense and responsibility of that word. Something Okorocha knows nothing about.

Okorocha had an opportunity many Igbo politicians will never have. He had great goodwill, he wined and dined with the Nothern elite, he pitched his tent with APC... all he had to do was perform as governor and his political aspirations could be achieved. Indeed, if he had a visionary heart, he could have been the bridge between the East and the North. Instead he travelled the road easily followed, the way of indiscipline, corruption, nepotism, favouritism and GREED. This man performed so badly that even his party won't touch him with a long stick. From being a favored founding member and APCs only voice in the East, he has become a plague, a disease, a political outcast, an example of a man conquered by his greed; the darkness in the East.

And now his time is up. Okorocha leave Prof. Ezeonu alone.
Re: Thunder Will Fire Imo People For Collecting My Money And Voted Ihedioha - Rochas by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 16, 2019
grin

Rochas' fall is sweet music to the ears of Imolites.
Re: Thunder Will Fire Imo People For Collecting My Money And Voted Ihedioha - Rochas by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:01pm On Mar 16, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
grin

Rochas' fall is sweet music to the ears of Imolites.

Rochas didnt see it coming grin

Imolites endured his nonsense till election time
Re: Thunder Will Fire Imo People For Collecting My Money And Voted Ihedioha - Rochas by Ifeoluwav(f): 9:14pm On Mar 16, 2019
lolzz wetin pesin neva see for dis country grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

"There Are No Igbos In The South South" / Ugwuanyi Supporters Start Ward-For-Ward Grassroots Mobilisation For PDP In Enugu / Extortion By Security Operatives Is Increasing Price Of Grain — Kebbi Traders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.