Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Thunder Will Fire Imo People For Collecting My Money And Voted Ihedioha - Rochas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thunder Will Fire Imo People For Collecting My Money And Voted Ihedioha - Rochas (5298 Views)

See How Yorubas Singled Out Peter Obi And Voted APC Senators In Lagos / No Bomb Explosion At Izombe Market, Vehicle Was Set On Fire - Imo Police / Thunder Will Strike Anybody That Give God The Credit When Coronavirus Is Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thunder Will Fire Imo People For Collecting My Money And Voted Ihedioha - Rochas by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:33am On Mar 16, 2019
Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha, has dismissed the governorship/state Assembly election in the state as a sham and a mockery of democracy, saying that he has lost confidence in the nation’s democracy.

Okorocha, while addressing a mammoth crowd of aggrieved youths from various parts of the state who paid him a solidarity visit at the Government House, Owerri, accused the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) of brazen complicity in the conduct of the exercise.

He warned that the sham, if allowed to prevail, would stultify the nation’s democratic system and promote injustice and iniquity to the highest crescendo.

“It is obvious that INEC in Imo is not guaranteeing us free, fair and credible election because Uche Nwosu, the governorship candidate of the Action Alliance (AA), actually won the election but INEC criminally disbanded electoral officers of the Commission and introduced people from Abia College of Agriculture who arrived in the state at midnight.

They brought people they had been training for weeks in Anambra before the election.”

According to him, the Resident Electoral Commissioner (REC) in the state manipulated the results of the election from the three local government areas (LGAs) of Mbaise, thereby vitiating democracy in the state, ended up in only nine LGAs as against 18 LGAs stipulated by the constitution.

The governor cautioned the state REC, Prof. Francis Ezeonu, not to wreck the state, insisting that the conspiracy associated with the polls was targeted at him.

The anger-stricken governor dismissed insinuations in some quarters that he held the INEC officer under duress to declare him winner of the Imo West Senatorial polls, saying that the insinuation was an insult to him.

While urging INEC to disabuse the minds of the public on this, he appealed that his INEC Certificate of Return be issued to him as the winner of the polls so to spare the nation’s democracy from contempt and disdain, saying “I am no longer proud of democracy in our state because of what INEC is doing”.

The youths had earlier in their submissions denounced the gubernatorial election as a monumental disaster loaded with fraud and irregularities, warning that injustice is a threat to justice everywhere.

“Imo a peaceful state but unfortunately, some misguided elements cashed in on this and raped our democracy”.

The youths, who spoke through their spokespersons, George Iloanya and Ezenna Okoro, insisted that Peter should not be robbed to pay Paul and urged the INEC to do the needful by organizing a fresh credible election in the state.

https://www.gistlover.com/thunder-will-locate-imo-people-for-collecting-my-money-and-voted-ihedioha-rochas-okorocha/

Re: Thunder Will Fire Imo People For Collecting My Money And Voted Ihedioha - Rochas by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:35am On Mar 16, 2019
Rochas has finally gone mad cheesy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thunder Will Fire Imo People For Collecting My Money And Voted Ihedioha - Rochas by faithfull18(f): 10:35am On Mar 16, 2019
Lol, the grammar no be here. Nobody likes to lose, losing can be painful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thunder Will Fire Imo People For Collecting My Money And Voted Ihedioha - Rochas by baralatie(m): 10:36am On Mar 16, 2019
ooooh
Re: Thunder Will Fire Imo People For Collecting My Money And Voted Ihedioha - Rochas by hisgrace090: 10:43am On Mar 16, 2019
Ok
Re: Thunder Will Fire Imo People For Collecting My Money And Voted Ihedioha - Rochas by NLandIsHypocrit: 10:47am On Mar 16, 2019
Back to sender in double potiongrin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thunder Will Fire Imo People For Collecting My Money And Voted Ihedioha - Rochas by DTBCLICKS(m): 10:50am On Mar 16, 2019
Chai e pain am grin shocked

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thunder Will Fire Imo People For Collecting My Money And Voted Ihedioha - Rochas by Preshy561(f): 11:10am On Mar 16, 2019
Lol.

Call us for campaign again, we are gonna come out en mass and chop your money and nothing will happen, cos we are indirectly taking our money which you embezzled. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thunder Will Fire Imo People For Collecting My Money And Voted Ihedioha - Rochas by noni14(m): 11:14am On Mar 16, 2019
i laugh u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thunder Will Fire Imo People For Collecting My Money And Voted Ihedioha - Rochas by StillX10(m): 11:33am On Mar 16, 2019
This man's political image is diminishing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thunder Will Fire Imo People For Collecting My Money And Voted Ihedioha - Rochas by fergie001: 11:47am On Mar 16, 2019
What about the ones that collected Ohakim's money and voted for you nko?

Thunder should locate you and your family......iberiberish somebody

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thunder Will Fire Imo People For Collecting My Money And Voted Ihedioha - Rochas by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:48am On Mar 16, 2019
NLandIsHypocrit:
Back to sender in double potiongrin

So you follow chop Rochas money and still voted against him
Re: Thunder Will Fire Imo People For Collecting My Money And Voted Ihedioha - Rochas by thatigboman: 11:51am On Mar 16, 2019
Headline and body say different things

2 Likes

Re: Thunder Will Fire Imo People For Collecting My Money And Voted Ihedioha - Rochas by sonature1: 11:55am On Mar 16, 2019
Rochas is a loquacious idiot!

1 Like

Re: Thunder Will Fire Imo People For Collecting My Money And Voted Ihedioha - Rochas by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:58am On Mar 16, 2019
Source? grin bloggers
Re: Thunder Will Fire Imo People For Collecting My Money And Voted Ihedioha - Rochas by Mcy56(f): 11:58am On Mar 16, 2019
See painment. The title is funny. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thunder Will Fire Imo People For Collecting My Money And Voted Ihedioha - Rochas by Amuocha: 12:01pm On Mar 16, 2019
Let me ask Ambode too

1 Like

Re: Thunder Will Fire Imo People For Collecting My Money And Voted Ihedioha - Rochas by NaijaRoyalty(m): 12:35pm On Mar 16, 2019
Lol
Re: Thunder Will Fire Imo People For Collecting My Money And Voted Ihedioha - Rochas by Raydos: 12:39pm On Mar 16, 2019
They are scared in the next 4 years, The land will be filled with statues cheesy

1 Like

Re: Thunder Will Fire Imo People For Collecting My Money And Voted Ihedioha - Rochas by chamber247(m): 1:01pm On Mar 16, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Rochas has finally gone mad cheesy
real mad
Re: Thunder Will Fire Imo People For Collecting My Money And Voted Ihedioha - Rochas by ISLAMBAD: 1:29pm On Mar 16, 2019
grin grin grin
Pycho
Re: Thunder Will Fire Imo People For Collecting My Money And Voted Ihedioha - Rochas by mideope: 2:25pm On Mar 16, 2019
Rocha Anayo Okorohausa is running mad day by day,whoever rules and governs unjustly will always get double portion of the wrath of the people.He who laughs last,laugh best......I laugh in Okorocha style.

1 Like

Re: Thunder Will Fire Imo People For Collecting My Money And Voted Ihedioha - Rochas by SolexxBarry(m): 2:52pm On Mar 16, 2019
Lesson: money can buy respect but it cant buy loyalty

Re: Thunder Will Fire Imo People For Collecting My Money And Voted Ihedioha - Rochas by iammo(m): 2:53pm On Mar 16, 2019
Lol Oga vote buying is illegal abi them give you receipt
Re: Thunder Will Fire Imo People For Collecting My Money And Voted Ihedioha - Rochas by icebird25(m): 3:34pm On Mar 16, 2019
The fear of oshiomhole in Nigeria politics.. Is the beginning of wisdom... Look at what he finally turn this man into... The way he totally wiped out pdp from edo state...

Imagine apc winning the 24 state house of assemblies representatives in edo state... That is to say if PDP managed to bring in a governor he won't spend four months in office...
Re: Thunder Will Fire Imo People For Collecting My Money And Voted Ihedioha - Rochas by akoaki(m): 4:14pm On Mar 16, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha, has dismissed the governorship/state Assembly election in the state as a sham and a mockery of democracy, saying that he has lost confidence in the nation’s democracy.

Okorocha, while addressing a mammoth crowd of aggrieved youths from various parts of the state who paid him a solidarity visit at the Government House, Owerri, accused the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) of brazen complicity in the conduct of the exercise.

He warned that the sham, if allowed to prevail, would stultify the nation’s democratic system and promote injustice and iniquity to the highest crescendo.

“It is obvious that INEC in Imo is not guaranteeing us free, fair and credible election because Uche Nwosu, the governorship candidate of the Action Alliance (AA), actually won the election but INEC criminally disbanded electoral officers of the Commission and introduced people from Abia College of Agriculture who arrived in the state at midnight.

They brought people they had been training for weeks in Anambra before the election.”

According to him, the Resident Electoral Commissioner (REC) in the state manipulated the results of the election from the three local government areas (LGAs) of Mbaise, thereby vitiating democracy in the state, ended up in only nine LGAs as against 18 LGAs stipulated by the constitution.

The governor cautioned the state REC, Prof. Francis Ezeonu, not to wreck the state, insisting that the conspiracy associated with the polls was targeted at him.

The anger-stricken governor dismissed insinuations in some quarters that he held the INEC officer under duress to declare him winner of the Imo West Senatorial polls, saying that the insinuation was an insult to him.

While urging INEC to disabuse the minds of the public on this, he appealed that his INEC Certificate of Return be issued to him as the winner of the polls so to spare the nation’s democracy from contempt and disdain, saying “I am no longer proud of democracy in our state because of what INEC is doing”.

The youths had earlier in their submissions denounced the gubernatorial election as a monumental disaster loaded with fraud and irregularities, warning that injustice is a threat to justice everywhere.

“Imo a peaceful state but unfortunately, some misguided elements cashed in on this and raped our democracy”.

The youths, who spoke through their spokespersons, George Iloanya and Ezenna Okoro, insisted that Peter should not be robbed to pay Paul and urged the INEC to do the needful by organizing a fresh credible election in the state.

https://www.gistlover.com/thunder-will-locate-imo-people-for-collecting-my-money-and-voted-ihedioha-rochas-okorocha/

Lalasticlala Oam4j Mynd44

The emperor is Sifia pain.

Re: Thunder Will Fire Imo People For Collecting My Money And Voted Ihedioha - Rochas by akoaki(m): 4:16pm On Mar 16, 2019
The arrogant emperor is in Sifia pain.
Money, position and power have failed.

Re: Thunder Will Fire Imo People For Collecting My Money And Voted Ihedioha - Rochas by Slimguy0(m): 4:19pm On Mar 16, 2019
Lmao I like that grin grin grin e sweet my belle as dem carry him money go vote another person... E sweet me die... Nigerians don dey wise up" you think you can use money to buy us?? Never again... It's a good development... grin grin grin grin grin grin .... Shame on the Roach tho tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Thunder Will Fire Imo People For Collecting My Money And Voted Ihedioha - Rochas by akoaki(m): 4:22pm On Mar 16, 2019
Whatever you have in life, be it wealth, position, power or fame , seek wisdom in addition.
Power and arrogance is an acidic combo.
Re: Thunder Will Fire Imo People For Collecting My Money And Voted Ihedioha - Rochas by AfonjaConehead: 4:23pm On Mar 16, 2019
Is he the first to lose election?
What a sore loser

grin

Aturu awusa
Re: Thunder Will Fire Imo People For Collecting My Money And Voted Ihedioha - Rochas by akoaki(m): 4:25pm On Mar 16, 2019
Slimguy0:
Lmao I like that grin grin grin e sweet my belle as dem carry him money go vote another person... E sweet me die... Nigerians don dey wise up" you think you can use money to buy us?? Never again... It's a good development... grin grin grin grin grin grin .... Shame on the Roach tho tongue tongue

Black Roach. White roaches are smarter than the black specie.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"There Are No Igbos In The South South" / Ugwuanyi Supporters Start Ward-For-Ward Grassroots Mobilisation For PDP In Enugu / Bursted: Tinubu Caught On Camera Sharing Money In Lagos Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.