Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,855 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

Ferry Gberegbe Is Dead, Was Shot On Election Day (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ferry Gberegbe Is Dead, Was Shot On Election Day (Photos) (46234 Views)

Ferry Gberegbe: Governor Wike Redeems N200m Pledge To Late Dr's Family / SARS Operatives Who Shot Ferry Gberegbe In Rivers Pictured / Ferry Gberegbe's Children Gets N200M Scholarship From Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ferry Gberegbe Is Dead, Was Shot On Election Day (Photos) by vindisick: 2:44pm On Mar 16, 2019
Chai!! I remember this man o. I still have the video of when he was shot. Kai
Re: Ferry Gberegbe Is Dead, Was Shot On Election Day (Photos) by sambrow(m): 3:00pm On Mar 16, 2019
Chikpat:
Rivers election would have been better had the courts disqualified both PDP and APC from fielding guber candidates

Must Wike be Gov? Many people died in 2015 for him to win, many more died after he won. A man like this has never ruled Rivers before. May his kind never govern Rivers again when he is gone.

RIP Mr Ferry
May thunder fire u wit this nonsense thing u posted here

3 Likes

Re: Ferry Gberegbe Is Dead, Was Shot On Election Day (Photos) by Chikpat(m): 3:06pm On Mar 16, 2019
sambrow:
May thunder fire u wit this nonsense thing u posted here

Intellectual engagement is not for small boys. You cant drag me down to your level
Re: Ferry Gberegbe Is Dead, Was Shot On Election Day (Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 3:15pm On Mar 16, 2019
Amaechi & SARS you will never go unpunished sad
Re: Ferry Gberegbe Is Dead, Was Shot On Election Day (Photos) by honeychild(f): 3:55pm On Mar 16, 2019
toolovely:

The killings in this year's elections has nothing to do with Wike. You were all here when Amaechi said he's bringing war to Rivers State and he came with military, police men. Did you hear anyone killed by the tugs?
All the killings were done by people in uniform and with federal might.
And the killings in 2015 were done by boys scout?
Re: Ferry Gberegbe Is Dead, Was Shot On Election Day (Photos) by ULSHERLAN(m): 4:11pm On Mar 16, 2019
Gandollar:
Was Sars working for Wike?

Alot of you here comment based on what you read ober the net.

Come to rivers state and see for yourself
Re: Ferry Gberegbe Is Dead, Was Shot On Election Day (Photos) by ofemken: 4:12pm On Mar 16, 2019
brightec:
BREAKING:

SARS BRUTALITY

Dr Ferry Gberegbe Passes On.

Dr Ferry Gberegbe, who was shot in the stomach by ACP Akin Fakorede led SARs operatives who stormed the Khana Collation Centre to subvert the will of the Khana people expressed through the ballot, last Saturday.

Dr. Ferry was a lecturer at the Ken Saro Wiwa Polytechnic and served as the collation officer for Khana Local Government Area in March 9th Governorship and State House of Assembly Elections

According to my source, the Doctor passed on this morning at St. Patrick Hospital Port Harcourt.

By Anuebunwa Victor Chidozie
The family members should avenge his death on the bastards so simple and short.
Re: Ferry Gberegbe Is Dead, Was Shot On Election Day (Photos) by Generalnomercy: 4:32pm On Mar 16, 2019
IM SURPRISED THAT NO ONE IS CALLING OUT THAT USELESS YORUBA TERRORIST SARS NAMED FAKOREDE.

THE FAMILY OF THIS DEAD PHD HOLDER SHOULD ALSO MAKE SURE THAT THE SARS GUY IS DEAD VERY FAST.
Re: Ferry Gberegbe Is Dead, Was Shot On Election Day (Photos) by Gandollar(f): 5:22pm On Mar 16, 2019
ULSHERLAN:

Alot of you here comment based on what you read ober the net.

Come to rivers state and see for yourself
. And who told you I. I'm not on ground.

1 Like

Re: Ferry Gberegbe Is Dead, Was Shot On Election Day (Photos) by roscoleefad: 6:07pm On Mar 16, 2019
Amech can dance on his grave now.amech day of reckoning as begin now killing innocent man rest in Peace bro may d good lords gv ur family d fortitude to bear the lost and quickly revenge you those behand it lets there family hv more what they bear
Re: Ferry Gberegbe Is Dead, Was Shot On Election Day (Photos) by kingsclass: 7:22pm On Mar 16, 2019
Chai!see my neighbour,I pity the wife and his four little kids.Amaechi has really brought misery to the people of Rivers State just because of election which his party is not even contesting.Only God will judge him.
Re: Ferry Gberegbe Is Dead, Was Shot On Election Day (Photos) by danuzochukwu: 8:46pm On Mar 16, 2019
It will not be well with Rotimi Amaechi, because the incessant blood bath in rivers state elections under APC federal government is purely being orchestrated by him. Rivers state is PDP and PDP is doing very well in the state, in politics, you can only encourage people to support your party and vote for you through campaign. And not by force, trying to use force will end in violent and the result is what we are seeing today in River state. So Amaechi should stop killing his people because of politics, for his federal power in Abuja is temporal and he will surely return home to face the same people he is terrorizing today.

1 Like

Re: Ferry Gberegbe Is Dead, Was Shot On Election Day (Photos) by tekxs: 9:01pm On Mar 16, 2019
I pity the families of those who have been gunner down since the feud between Wike & Amaechi became open...... those who have died have been foolish....... very foolish.
Re: Ferry Gberegbe Is Dead, Was Shot On Election Day (Photos) by tekxs: 9:05pm On Mar 16, 2019
make others no learn..... make them continue!
Re: Ferry Gberegbe Is Dead, Was Shot On Election Day (Photos) by mikolo4us: 9:10pm On Mar 16, 2019
Amechi you will pay with your children's blood
Re: Ferry Gberegbe Is Dead, Was Shot On Election Day (Photos) by elishajohn(m): 9:23pm On Mar 16, 2019
MARCH 9 2019 CIVIL WAR CASUALTIES......DO YOU THINK I KNOW WHAT TO SAY AGAIN
Re: Ferry Gberegbe Is Dead, Was Shot On Election Day (Photos) by rOsy247(f): 9:45pm On Mar 16, 2019
Very resourceful person. It's so sad really
Re: Ferry Gberegbe Is Dead, Was Shot On Election Day (Photos) by myrrtle(m): 9:53am On Mar 17, 2019
fortune1968:
It is either your senses are immature or you don't know anything during the time of the clueless jona especially in rivers state
in other words elections are better now in rivers state than it was during the time of the clueless Jonathan?
Re: Ferry Gberegbe Is Dead, Was Shot On Election Day (Photos) by HAccord: 10:20am On Oct 17, 2020
SARS OC ACP Akin Fakorede is another beast in human form just like CSP James Nwafor. They operate like hired killers and must both meet their waterloos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri To Buhari: You Are Always In Shock, We Don't Need A Shock Absorber / Nigerians Suggest Akin Adesina Should Run For President After Pics With Trump / ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.