Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Army Neutralizes Suspected Armed Robbers Dressed In Military Uniforms - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Army Neutralizes Suspected Armed Robbers Dressed In Military Uniforms (33434 Views)

Gabriel Uzoma's Girlfriend Hired Armed Robbers In Military Uniforms To Kill Him / Robbers Dressed In NYSC Uniform Attack Ifeanyi Ubah Players In Kogi (Graphic Pix / Armed Robbers Dressed In Police Uniform Arrested By SARS In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Neutralizes Suspected Armed Robbers Dressed In Military Uniforms by dayleke: 7:07pm On Mar 16, 2019
Neutralize kwa?

Dem dey do Acid/Base titration ni?
Re: Army Neutralizes Suspected Armed Robbers Dressed In Military Uniforms by otokx(m): 7:10pm On Mar 16, 2019
princeking2:
Send them to Jail. Very simple.

Which jail?
Re: Army Neutralizes Suspected Armed Robbers Dressed In Military Uniforms by Rilwayne001: 7:23pm On Mar 16, 2019
MrRhymes101:
E don be for them... Wedding MC

You're too dumb
Re: Army Neutralizes Suspected Armed Robbers Dressed In Military Uniforms by Aypsalms: 7:26pm On Mar 16, 2019
Nice one. We want change
Re: Army Neutralizes Suspected Armed Robbers Dressed In Military Uniforms by ofiko123(m): 7:31pm On Mar 16, 2019
Kudos to the army..
Re: Army Neutralizes Suspected Armed Robbers Dressed In Military Uniforms by adex301(m): 7:33pm On Mar 16, 2019
Wait don't tell me Nigeria army where engaging in gun battle with all this hunter gun?
Re: Army Neutralizes Suspected Armed Robbers Dressed In Military Uniforms by adamsfriday27(m): 7:36pm On Mar 16, 2019
Even fowl get sense pass u...y u no go thief mumu

Glossyclick:
Y on earth will u like people to call a thief. I BLAME BUHARI FOR THE HIGH RATE OF POVERTY.
NEXT LEVEL KILLING
Re: Army Neutralizes Suspected Armed Robbers Dressed In Military Uniforms by montumonami(m): 7:37pm On Mar 16, 2019
Glossyclick:
Y on earth will u like people to call a thief. I BLAME BUHARI FOR THE HIGH RATE OF POVERTY.
NEXT LEVEL KILLING
I'm a certified hater of Buhari but even if the economy was good there will always be some idiots that choose to be thieves
Re: Army Neutralizes Suspected Armed Robbers Dressed In Military Uniforms by asawanathegreat(m): 7:37pm On Mar 16, 2019
Kill all the bastards
Re: Army Neutralizes Suspected Armed Robbers Dressed In Military Uniforms by 22brains(m): 8:13pm On Mar 16, 2019
Gossiplover:
Troops of 72 Special Forces Battalion Makurdi, deployed at Yelwata, in Guma LGA which is a Border town between Benue and Nasarawa State while on patrol along Road Yelwata-Kadarko to monitor post election activities in that axis had an encounter with some suspected armed robbers in the early hours of today the 15th of March 2019.

The suspected armed robbers were dressed in military desert camouflage and robbing motorists along the road. However, the gallant troops of the Battalion engaged the robbers in a gun battle which resulted in the elimination of one of the armed robbers during the encounter, while others took to their heels.

Items recovered include :
a. One locally made rifle.
b. Three rounds of 7.62MM special ammunition.
c. One empty case of7.62MM Special ammunition.

Similarly , some cultists who have been terrorising the North-Bank general area in Makurdi metropolis were arrested by Intelligent Operatives of 72 Special Forces Battalion deployed within the town to monitor post election activities. The suspects are Mr Shuaibu Sale, Mr Umar Sule and Mr Idris Bawa. Items recovered from them incude:
a. One locally made revolver pistol.
b. One round of 9mm
c. A poly bag containing weeds suspected to be Indian Hemp.

Members of the Public are reminded to be security conscious at all times and enjoined to report any suspicious activities of or movements of individuals or groups to the nearest law enforcement agents for prompt action.

Forwarded herewith are some pictures of the incidents for your publication please.

SAMSON ZHAKOM
Captain
Assistant Director
Army Public Relations
707 Special Forces Brigade Makurdi.
15 March 2019

he that kills with a sword dies by it.
Re: Army Neutralizes Suspected Armed Robbers Dressed In Military Uniforms by ibietela2(m): 8:14pm On Mar 16, 2019
To justify their election claims
Re: Army Neutralizes Suspected Armed Robbers Dressed In Military Uniforms by soke02(m): 8:17pm On Mar 16, 2019
Hausa are also cultists, wonder shall never end

1 Like

Re: Army Neutralizes Suspected Armed Robbers Dressed In Military Uniforms by PanickMode(m): 8:22pm On Mar 16, 2019
Una try today sha..Naija all the way
Re: Army Neutralizes Suspected Armed Robbers Dressed In Military Uniforms by Humble2017(m): 8:32pm On Mar 16, 2019
Nice
Re: Army Neutralizes Suspected Armed Robbers Dressed In Military Uniforms by ChiefSupplier55(m): 8:42pm On Mar 16, 2019
Why are they using the word neutralizing instead of kill Ehhn nawaoooo....... No be only say dem go theft he even wear soldier uniform double offence OK na

Anyway check out my signature contact me if need be
Re: Army Neutralizes Suspected Armed Robbers Dressed In Military Uniforms by Chem20(m): 9:10pm On Mar 16, 2019
That is good. Those thieves robbered one of my friend during christmas time and collected all his documets including that of his wife's one. Infact they collected every thing in their car and inflicted injury on them.
Re: Army Neutralizes Suspected Armed Robbers Dressed In Military Uniforms by DorcasCraft(f): 9:16pm On Mar 16, 2019
Damn,em para pin Bawizoo ....Wooow
Re: Army Neutralizes Suspected Armed Robbers Dressed In Military Uniforms by DorcasCraft(f): 9:18pm On Mar 16, 2019
adex301:
Wait don't tell me Nigeria army where engaging in gun battle with all this hunter gun?
All guns are capable of killing ....be wise
Re: Army Neutralizes Suspected Armed Robbers Dressed In Military Uniforms by johhnnie(m): 9:37pm On Mar 16, 2019
highdon:
The way some female bankers explain account
opening is so sexy....hmmmmm They will be like “I
will open it for you so you can put something inside.
OK? Whether big or small just put something* I have open it for you.

You must be madt lol
Re: Army Neutralizes Suspected Armed Robbers Dressed In Military Uniforms by Boyooosa(m): 11:10pm On Mar 16, 2019
samcus:
I have never seen Alcoholic company using a drunkard for Advert or are they ashamed of their customers?
They want you to drink responsibly
Re: Army Neutralizes Suspected Armed Robbers Dressed In Military Uniforms by adex301(m): 5:08am On Mar 17, 2019
DorcasCraft:
All guns are capable of killing ....be wise
I know that and I stated it clearly that what I have issue with is the "gun battle "with those gun
Re: Army Neutralizes Suspected Armed Robbers Dressed In Military Uniforms by frozen70(f): 8:56am On Mar 17, 2019
Good job

Waste them, they have wasted so many lives

They don't deserve to live
Idiots

(1) (2) (Reply)

Valentine Oluchukwu: Priest Kidnapped While Travelling For His Father's Burial / Man Caught Wearing Cloth Stolen From A Boutique In Umuahia Beaten & Tied (Video) / Nigerian Drug Kingpin Who Uses African Students To Sell Drugs In India, Nabbed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.