Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,306 members, 7,826,210 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

AAC Protests Inec’s Decision To Resume Collation Of Rivers Election Results - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AAC Protests Inec’s Decision To Resume Collation Of Rivers Election Results (5956 Views)

INEC asks IGP to prosecute Adamawa REC, Hudu Ari; to resume collation of results / We Are Disappointed With Inec's Decision To Review Obingwa's Results - Abia PDP / PDP Slams INEC's Decision To Extend Deadline For Party Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AAC Protests Inec’s Decision To Resume Collation Of Rivers Election Results by amaniro: 6:02pm On Mar 16, 2019
Daviddson:
You should be educated enough to know that Sowore doesn't own AAC. Nobody owns a party; many people have founded parties, and were later expelled from the same party.
The party chairman immediately disassociated himself from Amaechi's endorsement a day after he endorsed their candidate.

But as their presidential candidate he should have a voice.
Re: AAC Protests Inec’s Decision To Resume Collation Of Rivers Election Results by adeadeyera(m): 6:13pm On Mar 16, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

I said he will win on nairaland not in Rivers state.

I don hear you sir.
Re: AAC Protests Inec’s Decision To Resume Collation Of Rivers Election Results by Mizwisdom(f): 6:16pm On Mar 16, 2019
AAC candidate will surely win on Nairaland with his multiple monikers grin what say you mannabbqgrill your Oga at the top Amaechi should be flogged like the Lizard he is grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AAC Protests Inec’s Decision To Resume Collation Of Rivers Election Results by ezegold4we: 6:25pm On Mar 16, 2019
Only amechi fools in nairaland and apc zombies will be talking trash of AAC winning rivers state election,

Even if Apc is to have a gubernatorial candidate in rivers state, what happened to akpabio in akwa ibom would have been a child's play compare to what Wike and rivers voters will do to them, Wike won 98% of votes cast on March 9th,i rest my case.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AAC Protests Inec’s Decision To Resume Collation Of Rivers Election Results by Pekele007: 6:29pm On Mar 16, 2019
adeadeyera:

Mannerless idiot! Foolish elder without brain. Is that one an elder?
You don't have a father at home Abi?
Re: AAC Protests Inec’s Decision To Resume Collation Of Rivers Election Results by adeadeyera(m): 6:41pm On Mar 16, 2019
Pekele007:

You don't have a father at home Abi?

I am your father's role model. Go ask him.
Re: AAC Protests Inec’s Decision To Resume Collation Of Rivers Election Results by Pekele007: 7:07pm On Mar 16, 2019
adeadeyera:

I am your father's role model. Go ask him.
stupid boy, you lack manners.
Re: AAC Protests Inec’s Decision To Resume Collation Of Rivers Election Results by adeadeyera(m): 7:12am On Mar 17, 2019
Pekele007:

stupid boy, you lack manners.

Same thing I always tell your father. He's mannerless, so I don't blame you.
You may not be a bastard, after all.
Re: AAC Protests Inec’s Decision To Resume Collation Of Rivers Election Results by Pekele007: 7:14am On Mar 17, 2019
adeadeyera:

Same thing I always tell your father. He's mannerless, so I don't blame you. You may not he's bastard, after all.
shut up and use your brain dummy
Re: AAC Protests Inec’s Decision To Resume Collation Of Rivers Election Results by adeadeyera(m): 9:22am On Mar 17, 2019
Pekele007:

shut up and use your brain dummy

He must have done a great job on you, dickhead.
That was what I called him exactly. Dummy.
Re: AAC Protests Inec’s Decision To Resume Collation Of Rivers Election Results by Pekele007: 9:54am On Mar 17, 2019
adeadeyera:

He must have done a great job on you, dickhead. That was what I called him exactly. Dummy.
Eranko go to church
Re: AAC Protests Inec’s Decision To Resume Collation Of Rivers Election Results by adeadeyera(m): 10:01am On Mar 17, 2019
Pekele007:

Eranko go to church

Eranko ni baba e.
Re: AAC Protests Inec’s Decision To Resume Collation Of Rivers Election Results by Pekele007: 10:03am On Mar 17, 2019
adeadeyera:

Eranko ni baba e.
Ati iya e ikeji aja to bi e lomo grin
Re: AAC Protests Inec’s Decision To Resume Collation Of Rivers Election Results by adeadeyera(m): 10:18am On Mar 17, 2019
Pekele007:

Ati iya e ikeji aja to bi e lomo grin

Eranko ni gbogbo idile e.
Omo lasan omo aja.
Re: AAC Protests Inec’s Decision To Resume Collation Of Rivers Election Results by Pekele007: 11:14am On Mar 17, 2019
adeadeyera:

Eranko ni gbogbo idile e. Omo lasan omo aja.
Aja igboro lawon idile re grin
Re: AAC Protests Inec’s Decision To Resume Collation Of Rivers Election Results by Deapexboy(m): 11:38am On Mar 17, 2019
amaniro:
Sowore has not spoken since. He should be ashamed of himself.

How can somebody that didn't campaign win? You want to reap where you didn't sow, rubbish.

How does campaign makes u win election?

B logical and stop being emotional in reasoning
Re: AAC Protests Inec’s Decision To Resume Collation Of Rivers Election Results by Deapexboy(m): 11:39am On Mar 17, 2019
ezegold4we:
Only amechi fools in nairaland and apc zombies will be talking trash of AAC winning rivers state election,

Even if Apc is to have a gubernatorial candidate in rivers state, what happened to akpabio in akwa ibom would have been a child's play compare to what Wike and rivers voters will do to them, Wike won 98% of votes cast on March 9th,i rest my case.

Your prove? Or you stop being emotional
Re: AAC Protests Inec’s Decision To Resume Collation Of Rivers Election Results by adeadeyera(m): 1:01pm On Mar 17, 2019
Pekele007:

Aja igboro lawon idile re grin

At'awon irandiran e

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Last Statement Of Ken Saro Wiwa At The Military Tribunal In 1995 / Ogun Governor, Dapo Abiodun Receives Report On Farmers, Herders Clashes / Edwin Clarke Must Apologize To Igbo Or Jonathan Should Kiss Igbo Vote Bye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.