Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,794 members, 7,827,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Davido Repents As His Flight Experiences 14-hour Turbulence - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Repents As His Flight Experiences 14-hour Turbulence (47477 Views)

Wrestling Legend, The Undertaker Repents & Gives His Life To Christ / Moesha Boduong Repents, Saved From Suicide, Confesses Her Sins (Video) / Davido Panics As His Private Jet Hits Turbulence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Repents As His Flight Experiences 14-hour Turbulence by fkj950ax(m): 6:02pm On Mar 16, 2019
Dear Davido
Pilots don't cause turbulence. It's caused by the weather. Saying he didn't try is not exactly a nice one.
He touched down at JFK. If the plane ran into thunderstorm that's covering a large area, it will last long.
This calls into question your 14 Hours. It is NOT POSSIBLE to experience turbulence for 14Hours. Was the pilot circling inside the thunderstorm without trying to exit it?
Softly garnish the truth with innuendos.

5 Likes

Re: Davido Repents As His Flight Experiences 14-hour Turbulence by amaniro: 6:06pm On Mar 16, 2019
helinues:
Why does Davido like lieing like this.
Nigeria to New York flight non stop is 9hrs:30 mins
14 hours turbulence.. Chai

One stop flight is 15hours.
Re: Davido Repents As His Flight Experiences 14-hour Turbulence by dnawah(m): 6:06pm On Mar 16, 2019
Amagite:
Singer Davido has revealed that he repented like 10 time as his flight to John F. Kennedy International Airport, New York, experienced turbulence for 14 hours.

According to him, 'the pilot no try'. See his post below...

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/03/davido-reveals-what-he-did-as-his-flight-experienced-14-hours-turbulence.html

14 hours? Na wa o!from Europe to usa is approximately 8 hours,from Nigeria to usa is approximately 10 hours meaning that u spend extra 6 or 4 hours on air hmmm na wa o
Re: Davido Repents As His Flight Experiences 14-hour Turbulence by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 16, 2019
africandollar:
Lies and more lies everywhere. How can you have turbulence for a whole 14 hrs?! Tell that shit to those who haven’t flown before, no stretch of route in the sky can have that much length of turbulence and to say again that the pilot no try shows he knows nothing about flying, it’s like you saying your driver no try because the car gallops every time you cross a bump in the road.
Asin and nobody saw the lie
Re: Davido Repents As His Flight Experiences 14-hour Turbulence by adecz: 6:08pm On Mar 16, 2019
14 hours?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

From where to where?

Big lie.. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Davido Repents As His Flight Experiences 14-hour Turbulence by Goridoe(m): 6:09pm On Mar 16, 2019
Jayslicky:
Davido is funny, u repented like ten times are u now playing with God, imagine someone flashing your phone and you want to pick it then the person stops the call, the person repeats it 10times, davido how will u feel, for that nonsense you deserve this.

Sense no go kill you grin
Don't buy any more AdSense from AdsenseSnow lmao grin
Re: Davido Repents As His Flight Experiences 14-hour Turbulence by helinues: 6:09pm On Mar 16, 2019
amaniro:

One stop flight is 15hours.

15 hours with how many stop overs?
Re: Davido Repents As His Flight Experiences 14-hour Turbulence by BotherMleeper(m): 6:12pm On Mar 16, 2019
14 hour turbulence?

Lies.

Maybe a few pockets every couple of hours or so, but 14 hours is a stretch.
Re: Davido Repents As His Flight Experiences 14-hour Turbulence by Denikayan: 6:12pm On Mar 16, 2019
Tonmiwatimmy:
Must you always be in the news MR...frog

I tire o!
Re: Davido Repents As His Flight Experiences 14-hour Turbulence by goslowgoslow(m): 6:13pm On Mar 16, 2019
Turbulence for 14hrs? Liar!!
Re: Davido Repents As His Flight Experiences 14-hour Turbulence by Goridoe(m): 6:14pm On Mar 16, 2019
hulk616:
Asin and nobody saw the lie

Lie-Lie Detectors!! Thank God Davido is available on other social platform (Twitter, IG and co) ya'both could easily mention his handle on whatever platform so he can be aware he's a LIAR cuz on this nairaland something, I doubt if LATI is a member sef ... grin

Cheers*** kiss
Re: Davido Repents As His Flight Experiences 14-hour Turbulence by Foodforthought: 6:19pm On Mar 16, 2019
R2bees:
STOP SINGING TRASH!!!. LAST WARNING FROM THE ALMIGHTY... Wizkid is goat BTW.
I swear. Just listen to skepta ft wizkid Bad energy. You'll love music.

1 Like

Re: Davido Repents As His Flight Experiences 14-hour Turbulence by Suspect33(m): 6:23pm On Mar 16, 2019
PotatoSalad:
The best way to avoid turbulence...

DON'T ENTER A PLANE

Seriously turbulence is nothing if your plane has ever been caught up in a storm with lightning and thunder left right and center. You'll piss for bladder grin
That Power Mike You've been claiming to be, you go soft like agege bread

Davido the Chicken Ninja
grin grin asin ehh, that Ethiopian crash made me rethink my ambition of becoming a pilot
Re: Davido Repents As His Flight Experiences 14-hour Turbulence by sylva1(m): 6:23pm On Mar 16, 2019
How is this pilot's fault?
Re: Davido Repents As His Flight Experiences 14-hour Turbulence by bettercreature(m): 6:24pm On Mar 16, 2019
goslowgoslow:
Turbulence for 14hrs? Liar!!
He is one useless liar.Majority of planes can not stay in the air for 14hours
Esp those private Jets
Re: Davido Repents As His Flight Experiences 14-hour Turbulence by MissJoy29(f): 6:25pm On Mar 16, 2019
fkj950ax:
Dear Davido
Pilots don't cause turbulence. It's caused by the weather. Saying he didn't try is not exactly a nice one.
He touched down at JFK. If the plane ran into thunderstorm that's covering a large area, it will last long.
This calls into question your 14 Hours. It is NOT POSSIBLE to experience turbulence for 14Hours. Was the pilot circling inside the thunderstorm without trying to exit it?
Softly garnish the truth with innuendos.
Sir, it's possible to experience turbulence for as long as that. ANYTHING is possible!

@bolded, is it only thunderstorms that cause turbulence?
Re: Davido Repents As His Flight Experiences 14-hour Turbulence by Lifestone(m): 6:28pm On Mar 16, 2019
bettercreature:
He is one useless liar.Majority of planes can not stay in the air for 14hours
Esp those private Jets
Stop spewing ignorance.
Re: Davido Repents As His Flight Experiences 14-hour Turbulence by bettercreature(m): 6:28pm On Mar 16, 2019
MissJoy29:

Sir, it's possible to experience turbulence for as long as that. ANYTHING is possible!

It's not possible he is lying

1 Like

Re: Davido Repents As His Flight Experiences 14-hour Turbulence by helinues: 6:28pm On Mar 16, 2019
MissJoy29:

Turbulence for 14 hours, are they on rocket capsule?
Re: Davido Repents As His Flight Experiences 14-hour Turbulence by Bamz(m): 6:30pm On Mar 16, 2019
No one should pray to encounter such turbulence.

When mine happened, I started thinking about Emiliano Sala.

1 Like

Re: Davido Repents As His Flight Experiences 14-hour Turbulence by amaniro: 6:30pm On Mar 16, 2019
helinues:

15 hours with how many stop overs?

One. Most people don't take direct.
Re: Davido Repents As His Flight Experiences 14-hour Turbulence by Ezi1993(f): 6:30pm On Mar 16, 2019
helinues:
Why does Davido like lieing like this.
Nigeria to New York flight non stop is 9hrs:30 mins
14 hours turbulence.. Chai
Me self com dey wonder the thing.
Re: Davido Repents As His Flight Experiences 14-hour Turbulence by johnmattew: 6:33pm On Mar 16, 2019
14 hrs turbulence?...that's world record.this dude can lie shA..the fact that he didn't mention the airline speaks alot about truthfulness of the story
Re: Davido Repents As His Flight Experiences 14-hour Turbulence by helinues: 6:33pm On Mar 16, 2019
amaniro:

One. Most people don't take direct.

A guy that claimed of spending $100k weekly... How much I even chartered plane self..

Davido is a known scum bag liars
Re: Davido Repents As His Flight Experiences 14-hour Turbulence by johnmattew: 6:34pm On Mar 16, 2019
Lifestone:

Stop spewing ignorance.
u are the ignorance here..the dude is quite correct
Re: Davido Repents As His Flight Experiences 14-hour Turbulence by amaniro: 6:37pm On Mar 16, 2019
helinues:

A guy that claimed of spending $100k weekly... How much I even chartered plane self..

Davido is a known scum bag liars

Lol I'm not defending him but just maybe something happened
Re: Davido Repents As His Flight Experiences 14-hour Turbulence by nasirujj(m): 6:42pm On Mar 16, 2019
Well done so from 9ja to New York is 14hr

Re: Davido Repents As His Flight Experiences 14-hour Turbulence by AdsenseSnow(m): 6:49pm On Mar 16, 2019
Goridoe:

Sense no go kill you grin
Don't buy any more AdSense from AdsenseSnow lmao grin

Mad man grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Repents As His Flight Experiences 14-hour Turbulence by FKseun(m): 6:51pm On Mar 16, 2019
i am interested bro.

Deomovies:
Lol. everybody fear death. Meanwhile, you can get Latest and Top Rated hundreds of Movies and Series in HD quality into your External drives and PCs at affordable prices. Lagosians, please help a bro today by patronizing, that's the best gift for Movies Junkies.
Re: Davido Repents As His Flight Experiences 14-hour Turbulence by jaxxy(m): 6:52pm On Mar 16, 2019
Ur blessed son. Nothing do you. Lol
Re: Davido Repents As His Flight Experiences 14-hour Turbulence by lastempero: 6:54pm On Mar 16, 2019
Turbulence for 14 hrs, Davido fear God o.
Re: Davido Repents As His Flight Experiences 14-hour Turbulence by MissJoy29(f): 7:00pm On Mar 16, 2019
helinues:

Turbulence for 14 hours, are they on rocket capsule?
Lol...

What exactly are you saying? Come out in plain terms because I want to give you a little assignment.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Bought A Customized Pure Gold Necklace For Her Son, Munir / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise / 9ice And His Ex-wife, Toni Payne Hangout Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.