Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Davido Repents As His Flight Experiences 14-hour Turbulence - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Repents As His Flight Experiences 14-hour Turbulence (47469 Views)

Wrestling Legend, The Undertaker Repents & Gives His Life To Christ / Moesha Boduong Repents, Saved From Suicide, Confesses Her Sins (Video) / Davido Panics As His Private Jet Hits Turbulence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Repents As His Flight Experiences 14-hour Turbulence by MissJoy29(f): 7:03pm On Mar 16, 2019
bettercreature:
It's not possible he is lying
Why is it not possible? Talk so I can give you small assignment.
Re: Davido Repents As His Flight Experiences 14-hour Turbulence by MissJoy29(f): 7:04pm On Mar 16, 2019
johnmattew:
u are the ignorance here..the dude is quite correct
No he is not.
Re: Davido Repents As His Flight Experiences 14-hour Turbulence by helinues: 7:08pm On Mar 16, 2019
MissJoy29:

Lol...

What exactly are you saying? Come out in plain terms because I want to give you a little assignment.

You should rather give yourself an assignment. Was Davido on rocket capsule? Or your arguments is on Dem say.

How is it possible to have 14 hours straight turbulence.. How?

1 Like

Re: Davido Repents As His Flight Experiences 14-hour Turbulence by RexTramadol1: 7:10pm On Mar 16, 2019
lol
Re: Davido Repents As His Flight Experiences 14-hour Turbulence by idonhammer: 7:17pm On Mar 16, 2019
Na lie.

R2bees:
STOP SINGING TRASH!!!. LAST WARNING FROM THE ALMIGHTY... Wizkid is the greatest of all time BTW.
Re: Davido Repents As His Flight Experiences 14-hour Turbulence by ofiko123(m): 7:30pm On Mar 16, 2019
grin grin nobody wan die but them wan go heaven...
Re: Davido Repents As His Flight Experiences 14-hour Turbulence by Dailymemoirs: 7:38pm On Mar 16, 2019
Those criticising his repentance should know that he didn't mean it literally when he says ten times. He only meant he was scared to death.
Re: Davido Repents As His Flight Experiences 14-hour Turbulence by GEJDHERO: 7:38pm On Mar 16, 2019
Just wondering cant there be parachute for each passenger in a palne in times of emergency.....i bet more lives wud be saved
Re: Davido Repents As His Flight Experiences 14-hour Turbulence by Elviswifey1(f): 8:25pm On Mar 16, 2019
All these flight topics this days is making me not to enter plane again oo.chai wetin I go come dey enter travel naw.davido see wetin u cause nah.
Re: Davido Repents As His Flight Experiences 14-hour Turbulence by PanickMode(m): 8:36pm On Mar 16, 2019
If I was to guess he Blawed grin
Re: Davido Repents As His Flight Experiences 14-hour Turbulence by Myself2(m): 8:38pm On Mar 16, 2019
Tonmiwatimmy:
Must you always be in the news MR...frog

grin grin grin grin

Stop hating bro. Show the guy some love
Re: Davido Repents As His Flight Experiences 14-hour Turbulence by DayDreamer05(m): 8:47pm On Mar 16, 2019
I can vividly remember my first flight, the turbulence was horrible.

I called the name of the Lord for multiple times, mehn i thought the plane was going to crash.
Re: Davido Repents As His Flight Experiences 14-hour Turbulence by able20(m): 9:00pm On Mar 16, 2019
DayDreamer05:
I can vividly remember my first flight, the turbulence was horrible.

I called the name of the Lord for multiple times, mehn i thought the plane was going to crash.
Up there can be very scary, you will see most Atheist and unbelievers calling oh! My God help me.
Re: Davido Repents As His Flight Experiences 14-hour Turbulence by uniquebright: 9:14pm On Mar 16, 2019
its nice u kn God exists. u even kn dere is Heaven. isssokkkk
Re: Davido Repents As His Flight Experiences 14-hour Turbulence by ziggy01(m): 9:49pm On Mar 16, 2019
Deomovies:
Lol. everybody fear death. Meanwhile, you can get Latest and Top Rated hundreds of Movies and Series in HD quality into your External drives and PCs at affordable prices. Lagosians, please help a bro today by patronizing, that's the best gift for Movies Junkies.

No contact
Re: Davido Repents As His Flight Experiences 14-hour Turbulence by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 16, 2019
Where the hell was he flying from for 14 hours?
Re: Davido Repents As His Flight Experiences 14-hour Turbulence by ChijyWills(m): 10:08pm On Mar 16, 2019
Re: Davido Repents As His Flight Experiences 14-hour Turbulence by Sensation55(m): 10:30pm On Mar 16, 2019
Betmaster3:
Mumu boi, you repented 10 times and you'll still go back to doing sin. Nonsense
"Doing sin"...plzz hw does someone DO sin??
Re: Davido Repents As His Flight Experiences 14-hour Turbulence by Lifestone(m): 11:11pm On Mar 16, 2019
johnmattew:
u are the ignorance here..the dude is quite correct
Do I need to argue with you. No, believe whatever you want, ok
Re: Davido Repents As His Flight Experiences 14-hour Turbulence by fkj950ax(m): 11:18pm On Mar 16, 2019
MissJoy29:

Sir, it's possible to experience turbulence for as long as that. ANYTHING is possible!

@bolded, is it only thunderstorms that cause turbulence?

No it is not possible.

Do you know the speed a plane travels?
Multiply that by 14hours, and you'd know the distance.
How long is a Lagos to USA flight? Did they experience turbulence 60-70% of the flight.
Re: Davido Repents As His Flight Experiences 14-hour Turbulence by fkj950ax(m): 11:55pm On Mar 16, 2019
MissJoy29:

Sir, it's possible to experience turbulence for as long as that. ANYTHING is possible!

@bolded, is it only thunderstorms that cause turbulence?

Calculate time to cover 8,400km if you are traveling at 800km/hr.

It's already scientifically and naturally impossible to have bad weather covering 8,000km

Re: Davido Repents As His Flight Experiences 14-hour Turbulence by MissJoy29(f): 11:55pm On Mar 16, 2019
fkj950ax:

No it is not possible.

Do you know the speed a plane travels?
Multiply that by 14hours, and you'd know the distance.
How long is a Lagos to USA flight? Did they experience turbulence 60-70% of the flight.
Sir, it's possible. A flight of more than 14 hours(say 16-18 hours) can experience turbulence for 14 hours or even more.

Heck I have travelled(although it was a short distance) & we had turbulence all through. The "fasten your seat belt" sign never went off, no one used the conveniences & no refreshments were shared till we touched down. That's how bad it was.

A friend was travelling during winter some years back and she said out of the twelve hours flight, they experienced turbulence for like more than 10 hours.
Re: Davido Repents As His Flight Experiences 14-hour Turbulence by fkj950ax(m): 11:59pm On Mar 16, 2019
MissJoy29:

A friend was travellin

I give up.
You are right.
Re: Davido Repents As His Flight Experiences 14-hour Turbulence by MissJoy29(f): 12:06am On Mar 17, 2019
fkj950ax:

Calculate time to cover 8,400km if you are traveling at 800km/hr.

It's already scientifically and naturally impossible to have bad weather covering 8,000km
Wow! 700 miles & above is frigging fast!

But you know I can't accept this calculation because you & I know they don't go 800km/hr.

Naturally proven? I highly doubt that. Who can predict the weather & what it's capable of doing?
Scientifically proven? Where & when?

1 Like

Re: Davido Repents As His Flight Experiences 14-hour Turbulence by MissJoy29(f): 12:07am On Mar 17, 2019
fkj950ax:

I give up. You are right.
Why don't I believe you?

1 Like

Re: Davido Repents As His Flight Experiences 14-hour Turbulence by Lucasbalo(m): 12:23am On Mar 17, 2019
helinues:
Why does Davido like lieing like this.

Nigeria to New York flight non stop is 9hrs:30 mins

14 hours turbulence.. Chai
Gbam. That's for his fans that never travelled out of their comfort zone. Even with a plane flying against a jet stream, the most to NY from Lagos wouldn't be more than 11 hours flight.
Re: Davido Repents As His Flight Experiences 14-hour Turbulence by lonelydora: 4:44am On Mar 17, 2019
PotatoSalad:
The best way to avoid turbulence...

DON'T ENTER A PLANE

Seriously turbulence is nothing if your plane has ever been caught up in a storm with lightning and thunder left right and center. You'll piss for bladder grin
That Power Mike You've been claiming to be, you go soft like agege bread

Davido the Chicken Ninja

So true.
Re: Davido Repents As His Flight Experiences 14-hour Turbulence by Deomovies: 9:49am On Mar 17, 2019
ziggy01:

No contact

My signature

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Posts Pictures Of Marijuana On Instagram / Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Baskemouth Toasts Genevieve Nnaji (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.