Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Lebanese Engineer Kidnapped By Gunmen In Kano Found Dead - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lebanese Engineer Kidnapped By Gunmen In Kano Found Dead (21503 Views)

Child Kidnapped 2014 In Kano Found In Anambra – Police / 9 Kidnapped Kids From Kano Found In Anambra (photos) / All Passengers Robbed And Kidnapped By Gunmen In Rivers State. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lebanese Engineer Kidnapped By Gunmen In Kano Found Dead by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 16, 2019
umarshehu58:

He was kidnapped. Who are mostly known for kidnapping in this country?

Say nothing but the truth please

Why you should fear ab0kis?
pay ransom, they will kill you.
don't pay ransom, they will kill you

2 Likes

Re: Lebanese Engineer Kidnapped By Gunmen In Kano Found Dead by KcMarShalL(f): 7:04pm On Mar 16, 2019
At "ZOO" road

Make una leave zoo, una refuse.. you see your life now.
Re: Lebanese Engineer Kidnapped By Gunmen In Kano Found Dead by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:25pm On Mar 16, 2019
rafhell:
Fear ab0kis
pay ransom, they will kill you.
don't pay ransom, they will kill you

Abeg shut up; no una ppl sef infect dem with kidnapping.
Re: Lebanese Engineer Kidnapped By Gunmen In Kano Found Dead by manikspears: 7:41pm On Mar 16, 2019
oluwaseyi000:
This expatriates are normal human being who have families like every other person, they are not necessarily as rich as some people think, why kill him rather than in worst case scenario collect money from his company

They are rich o. Nigeria is one of the countries that pay expatriates the highest.some make up to 10M per month and they are just high school graduates.That explains a lot when you consider the amount of graduates who don't have a job or earn less than 30k per month.
Re: Lebanese Engineer Kidnapped By Gunmen In Kano Found Dead by manikspears: 7:43pm On Mar 16, 2019
PassiveNaira:
What a waste.

I want to buy your used phones and laptops, Chat me up

I have a all in one computer for sale

1 Like

Re: Lebanese Engineer Kidnapped By Gunmen In Kano Found Dead by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 16, 2019
Gandollar lol
Re: Lebanese Engineer Kidnapped By Gunmen In Kano Found Dead by uchwar1: 7:50pm On Mar 16, 2019
saint7000:
Blame Hausa-Fulani and Yorubas for all these problems because they support and want this evil One Nigeria to continue.
Are you normal sir?

1 Like

Re: Lebanese Engineer Kidnapped By Gunmen In Kano Found Dead by PanickMode(m): 8:35pm On Mar 16, 2019
Nah today undecided
Re: Lebanese Engineer Kidnapped By Gunmen In Kano Found Dead by Ugosample(m): 8:54pm On Mar 16, 2019
AngelicBeing:
l concur sad
I know say you go concur

1 Like

Re: Lebanese Engineer Kidnapped By Gunmen In Kano Found Dead by PassiveNaira: 9:03pm On Mar 16, 2019
manikspears:

I have a all in one computer for sale

To avoid being banned just check my profile for contact
Re: Lebanese Engineer Kidnapped By Gunmen In Kano Found Dead by AngelicBeing: 2:50am On Mar 17, 2019
Ugosample:

I know say you go concur

Hahaha grin
Re: Lebanese Engineer Kidnapped By Gunmen In Kano Found Dead by badman007(m): 9:25am On Mar 17, 2019
Shiite and Sunni matter
Re: Lebanese Engineer Kidnapped By Gunmen In Kano Found Dead by IMAliyu(m): 11:59am On Mar 17, 2019
badman007:
Shiite and Sunni matter
We are talking about a kidnapping and murder here, not religious beliefs
Re: Lebanese Engineer Kidnapped By Gunmen In Kano Found Dead by badman007(m): 12:06pm On Mar 17, 2019
IMAliyu:
We are talking about a kidnapping and murder here, not religious believe.

Kano is mostly Sunni right?

I typed the first thing that came to mind. Thought they killed him for being different. Sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Love is the only true religion ok?
True love.
Re: Lebanese Engineer Kidnapped By Gunmen In Kano Found Dead by IMAliyu(m): 12:11pm On Mar 17, 2019
badman007:

I typed the first thing that came to mind. Thought they killed him for being different. Sorry if I hurt your feelings.

True love.
From my many years on the net, I've learned that any talk of religion that is not on a highly moderated site always ends badly and that is what I'm trying to avoid.
Re: Lebanese Engineer Kidnapped By Gunmen In Kano Found Dead by badman007(m): 1:07pm On Mar 17, 2019
IMAliyu:

From my many years on the net, I've learned that any talk of religion that is not on a highly moderated site always ends badly and that is what I'm trying to avoid.

Thanks for your understanding.

We cannot all agree on the same thing. You should not avoid me because we need one another.

Religion is a very powerful tool.

I don't care much about Allah or Jesus, I'm a Son of God.

Makes no difference to me if you are Sunni, catholic or buddhist monk.

We are all Black people still suffering and smiling in our slaveship
Re: Lebanese Engineer Kidnapped By Gunmen In Kano Found Dead by sirpekun: 1:13pm On Mar 17, 2019
Florida Woman Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Killing Her 9-Year-Old Cousin
A 66-year old woman, Veronica Green Posey, who hails from Florida and who also murdered her cousin by sitting on her as a form of punishment, has been sentenced to life in prison.

Veronica Green Posey, according to reports, was sentenced after jurors convicted her of first-degree felony murder.

Veronica’s late little cousin identified as Dericka Lindsay had suffered horrific beatings from Posey, and Lindsay’s adoptive parents, James and Grace Smith because she didn’t ‘behave according to the way they want her to behave.

Check out https://idonsabi.com/florida-woman-sentenced-to-life-imprisonment-for-killing-her-9-year-old-cousin/ to learn more

badman007:

True love.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Steals And Sells A Child For N75000 In Nasarawa (Photo) / Nigeria Immigration Service Intercept Lorry Load Of Foreigners In Abia / EFCC Arraigns 3 Men And A Woman For $1 Million Fraud (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.