Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,034 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Ooni Announces Discovery Of “mysterious Waterfall” In Ife - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Announces Discovery Of “mysterious Waterfall” In Ife (63200 Views)

Ooni Imposes Night To Dawn Curfew In Ife Over Criminal Activities / ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) / The Mysterious Cave Of Ashes (Isarun) In Ondo State (Video, Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Announces Discovery Of “mysterious Waterfall” In Ife by davibid: 7:33pm On Mar 16, 2019
LiveByNight:
So?

Come to edo state let me show you mysterious waters!

Royal Attention wh0re!

We have a special water that when you pour it into garri the garri miraculously rises in amount

[img]https://media1./images/41623c30893884b0cd1b2d696a3abd33/tenor.gif?itemid=9495358[/img]

Like APC votes
Low @ polling units and rise @ collation centers lol grin grin
Re: Ooni Announces Discovery Of “mysterious Waterfall” In Ife by Mouthgag: 7:36pm On Mar 16, 2019
LiveByNight:

Your mentor , saviour and Messiah

Someone who no one in your lineage will ever match in anything

[img]https://media1./images/41623c30893884b0cd1b2d696a3abd33/tenor.gif?itemid=9495358[/img]
Lol
A jobless retárded soul feel funky cheesy
It shall never be well with you and your entire family.
Oloriburuku ọmọ ofo jatijati
Re: Ooni Announces Discovery Of “mysterious Waterfall” In Ife by integrity16(m): 7:46pm On Mar 16, 2019
iammo:
smiley

The great Onirisha, making giant strides, haters pained and envious

I honestly don't expect much civility from people whose parents spent 3 years living with gorillas and pigs during the civil war except Chestbeating and canibalism due to mass starvation In the jungle. undecided

They are aggressive, yamlegged , hairy, hateful and flatheaded like the gorilla crossbreeds angry

I only blame General Obj and Col black scorpion for not chasing away their coward General to cotedivoiere soon enough before the gorillas tamed them and began the behavioral change

Chai! Its okay please calm down.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Announces Discovery Of “mysterious Waterfall” In Ife by BabaRamota1980: 7:54pm On Mar 16, 2019
LiveByNight:
So?

Royal Attention wh0re!

We have a special water that when you pour it into garri the garri miraculously rises in amount

Slow down....He is not talking about witchcraft now. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Announces Discovery Of “mysterious Waterfall” In Ife by madgoat(m): 8:07pm On Mar 16, 2019
Nbote:
If d place is already a resort how are dey jus discovering d waterfall?

Because they built the water fall and are pretending its discovered
Re: Ooni Announces Discovery Of “mysterious Waterfall” In Ife by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 16, 2019
Nothing mysterious. The colours there are a function of reflection, refraction and dispersion of light in water droplets resulting in a spectrum of light.
Re: Ooni Announces Discovery Of “mysterious Waterfall” In Ife by tohyorsih(f): 8:32pm On Mar 16, 2019
BABANGBALI:
(Make i look for trouble small) Igbos will come here now to write rubbish out of jealousy, not knowing sey we no be their mate. Ordinary nairaland dem no fit create, na to dey come here to drag things with us dem sabi, awon okoro aje okuta ma my omi oko tohyorsih grin grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Ooni Announces Discovery Of “mysterious Waterfall” In Ife by akdjr(m): 8:34pm On Mar 16, 2019
I so much admire this king among all the kings in Nigeria despite the fact that I am not a Yoruba man. Long shall you reign your Majesty!
Re: Ooni Announces Discovery Of “mysterious Waterfall” In Ife by BABANGBALI: 8:35pm On Mar 16, 2019
[quote author=tohyorsih post=76718548][/quote]e pain am
Re: Ooni Announces Discovery Of “mysterious Waterfall” In Ife by berbs: 8:41pm On Mar 16, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Be truthful to yourself and everyone viewing this thread, who's more useless between the great Ooni and your dad?

Bros eh, I sight you
Re: Ooni Announces Discovery Of “mysterious Waterfall” In Ife by JasonScoolari: 8:47pm On Mar 16, 2019
berbs:

Bros eh, I sight you
Hailings Bro.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Announces Discovery Of “mysterious Waterfall” In Ife by Trendy247: 8:51pm On Mar 16, 2019
Ok
Re: Ooni Announces Discovery Of “mysterious Waterfall” In Ife by OnyeOgboni: 8:59pm On Mar 16, 2019
Ooni abeg show us the waterfalls...
Re: Ooni Announces Discovery Of “mysterious Waterfall” In Ife by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 16, 2019
[quote author=LiveByNight post=76714961]So?

Royal Attention wh0re!

[img]https://media1./images/41623c30893884b0cd1b2d696a3abd33/tenor.gif?itemid=9495358[/img][/quote

You don already get attention through your attention wh0re war.
Re: Ooni Announces Discovery Of “mysterious Waterfall” In Ife by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 16, 2019
Mouthgag:

Lol
A jobless retárded soul feel funky cheesy
It shall never be well with you and your entire family.
Oloriburuku ọmọ ofo jatijati

Usakpana e rho wan erhen yo we uhunmwun?

It's not my fault your useless monarch is an attention whõre

grin

1 Like

Re: Ooni Announces Discovery Of “mysterious Waterfall” In Ife by Skwill(m): 9:50pm On Mar 16, 2019
Ok
Re: Ooni Announces Discovery Of “mysterious Waterfall” In Ife by Skwill(m): 9:54pm On Mar 16, 2019
Excaperx:
he is better than your father
Re: Ooni Announces Discovery Of “mysterious Waterfall” In Ife by Mouthgag: 10:02pm On Mar 16, 2019
LiveByNight:

Usakpana e rho wan erhen yo we uhunmwun?

It's not my fault your useless monarch is an attention whõre

grin
E nor go better for you and that your useless monarch
Ndi ara
Re: Ooni Announces Discovery Of “mysterious Waterfall” In Ife by Ceomanchuria: 11:49pm On Mar 16, 2019
Nbote:
If d place is already a resort how are dey jus discovering d waterfall?
the search is on for ur brain 'box'

Re: Ooni Announces Discovery Of “mysterious Waterfall” In Ife by willyjacs(m): 11:50pm On Mar 16, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Be truthful to yourself and everyone viewing this thread, who's more useless between the great Ooni and your dad?
Lwkmd.

Perfect reply bro.

Some people just come online to cry over everything....
Only a mad man would say the nonsense that guy just said.
Is there anything wrong in new tourism discoveries?
Re: Ooni Announces Discovery Of “mysterious Waterfall” In Ife by Mitsurugi(m): 12:13am On Mar 17, 2019
iammo:

Impressive!! this new breed can speak gorilla language and Yoruba.. what a wonderful hairy flatheaded breed. Lefelendum no erection piglets grin

Oga go and drink and drink alomo bitters with your clan and then find a plate to defecate in. You're no comedian and you're no Einstein either. Waste of time. Fatherless Arrow. grin

1 Like

Re: Ooni Announces Discovery Of “mysterious Waterfall” In Ife by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 17, 2019
Mouthgag:

E nor go better for you and that your useless monarch
Ndi ara

Your generation
Re: Ooni Announces Discovery Of “mysterious Waterfall” In Ife by DadaStephen1(m): 3:06am On Mar 17, 2019
Splashdiddy:
Tinubu is a bastard...He imposed Ooni on the afonjas but afonjas are stupid they can't revolt against him...stupid asslickers

I need some clarifications:

1. Is the abuse word you used for Tinubu allowed on Nairaland?

2. Which Tribe is regarded to as "Afonjas"?

3. You mean it's cool to insult a whole tribe wherever you come from?

Was that how you were brought up?

What's the essence of your education if you have one?

Perhaps you think you can hide under Nairaland to further destroy Nigeria by spreading hate .

I call on the moderators and Seun Osewa to take decisive steps on this guy and other posts like this.

That's if you still want Nairaland to continue to exist though.
Re: Ooni Announces Discovery Of “mysterious Waterfall” In Ife by stevedre: 6:02am On Mar 17, 2019
Finally, a reasonable person with a working brain. The tribal hate on nairaland is mind blowing.
Lazy Moderators contributed to this and it is really a scene to watch. Nice comment, keep the fire of love and unity burning.

DadaStephen1:

I need some clarifications:

1. Is the abuse word you used for Tinubu allowed on Nairaland?

2. Which Tribe is regarded to as "Afonjas"?

3. You mean it's cool to insult a whole tribe wherever you come from?

Was that how you were brought up?

What's the essence of your education if you have one?

Perhaps you think you can hide under Nairaland to further destroy Nigeria by spreading hate .

I call on the moderators and Seun Osewa to take decisive steps on this guy and other posts like this.

That's if you still want Nairaland to continue to exist though.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Announces Discovery Of “mysterious Waterfall” In Ife by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 17, 2019
JasonScoolari:
laugh in zimbabwe
Re: Ooni Announces Discovery Of “mysterious Waterfall” In Ife by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 17, 2019
JasonScoolari:
#FATALITY
Re: Ooni Announces Discovery Of “mysterious Waterfall” In Ife by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 17, 2019
Splashdiddy:
Tinubu is a bastard...He imposed Ooni on the afonjas but afonjas are stupid they can't revolt against him...stupid asslickers

I observed this comment yesterday and felt so much concern about the Ibos survival in this planet. To worsen the matter, those responses also failed to educate the mind of his fellow Ibos.

Firstly, It is the greatest height of mental depression & oppression that makes a person or entire tribe beclouded to good thinking & proper reasoning as we have among the Ibos. Only mentally deranged persons walk naked in the market square on a market day thinking he is the best dressed person because he is attracting the greatest attention as the Ibos are doing under this political dispensation.

Only a mental person will vomit an irrational statement that has no meaning to things that have no linkage or attachment in anyway. What has Tinubu got to do with Oonirisa stool? I believe the elders saw the posting as too meaningless, as such, require no answer. The Ibos hatred of Tinubu and Oba of Lagos should not be allowed to degenerate into a full blown mental disorder.

When the kingmakers highly supported by Obasanjo and other eminent personalities were deliberating , the Ibos were never invited. Why Tinubu? What brought Tinubu into this matter?
Re: Ooni Announces Discovery Of “mysterious Waterfall” In Ife by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:37am On Mar 17, 2019
Splashdiddy:

Watch your tongue sir. How did you know Tinubu imposed Ooni on the Yoruba race??
Re: Ooni Announces Discovery Of “mysterious Waterfall” In Ife by kunyeo(m): 12:29pm On Mar 17, 2019
JasonScoolari:

Very good.When you don't respect yourself ,this is the kind of insult you will be receiving!
Re: Ooni Announces Discovery Of “mysterious Waterfall” In Ife by mechanics(m): 1:20pm On Mar 17, 2019
No pic?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife During Daughter's Graduation At University Of Manchester / Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) / Alaafin Of Oyo's Young Wives Pose Together (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.