Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,194 members, 7,953,697 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:47 PM

Priscilla Ajoke Ojo At The Strip Club To Celebrate Her 18th Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Priscilla Ajoke Ojo At The Strip Club To Celebrate Her 18th Birthday (87840 Views)

Lil Kesh Kisses Priscilla Ajoke Ojo, Iyabo Ojo's Daughter, Sparks Dating Rumors / Priscilla Ajoke Ojo In Short Cleavage-Baring Gown (Photos) / Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Apologizes To Her Mother For Going To The Strip Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo At The Strip Club To Celebrate Her 18th Birthday by veraulem(f): 7:47pm On Mar 16, 2019
She's old enough as per Nigerian constitution but typical African parent naaaaaahhhh she's still 'a small girl '

1 Like

Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo At The Strip Club To Celebrate Her 18th Birthday by ofiko123(m): 7:48pm On Mar 16, 2019
She is 18..so I have no problem with her hitting the strip club...
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo At The Strip Club To Celebrate Her 18th Birthday by zera(m): 7:49pm On Mar 16, 2019
Like mama Like pikin, what do I know

Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo At The Strip Club To Celebrate Her 18th Birthday by RTSC: 7:50pm On Mar 16, 2019
It is nature's way of replacing the old, worn out oloshos who are about to retire.

Who do you think will replace the current slay queens already in their 30s and 40s?

3 Likes

Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo At The Strip Club To Celebrate Her 18th Birthday by Ifabernard(m): 7:51pm On Mar 16, 2019
tgmservice:
Afonja and olosho lifestyle

Na 5 and 6

1 Like

Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo At The Strip Club To Celebrate Her 18th Birthday by nairalee(m): 7:54pm On Mar 16, 2019
I'm really TIRED of nairaland redirecting to watch videos. If I can go to other sites why bother come here in the first place?

4 Likes

Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo At The Strip Club To Celebrate Her 18th Birthday by Benekruku(m): 7:55pm On Mar 16, 2019
Thank God say I no born woman
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo At The Strip Club To Celebrate Her 18th Birthday by asawanathegreat(m): 7:57pm On Mar 16, 2019
Lioness begets a lioness
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo At The Strip Club To Celebrate Her 18th Birthday by xreal: 8:00pm On Mar 16, 2019
na there her eyes dey since. She was just waiting to be 18.

Mama must had encouraged and supported.
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo At The Strip Club To Celebrate Her 18th Birthday by oluwasegun007(m): 8:01pm On Mar 16, 2019
Owu iya gbon, Oun ni omo oo..

1 Like

Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo At The Strip Club To Celebrate Her 18th Birthday by xreal: 8:01pm On Mar 16, 2019
nairalee:
I'm really TIRED of nairaland redirecting to watch videos. If I can go to other sites why bother come here in the first place?
grin grin na those annoying bloggers dem.
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo At The Strip Club To Celebrate Her 18th Birthday by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 8:01pm On Mar 16, 2019
Na this one dey my guy dey Bleep mama for Yansh and cum on pikin face
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo At The Strip Club To Celebrate Her 18th Birthday by Estellie: 8:06pm On Mar 16, 2019
Mum, thank you for being my mummy.. grin
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo At The Strip Club To Celebrate Her 18th Birthday by Larryndelaw: 8:19pm On Mar 16, 2019
What is wrong in someone doing the same business as her mother. Its a good legacy.
Afterall we all pray for our children to achieve more than us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo At The Strip Club To Celebrate Her 18th Birthday by PanickMode(m): 8:19pm On Mar 16, 2019
Nah dem dem cool
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo At The Strip Club To Celebrate Her 18th Birthday by electrokcoi(m): 8:19pm On Mar 16, 2019
U said 18th birthday but she looks older than 18
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo At The Strip Club To Celebrate Her 18th Birthday by Charmingrascal(m): 8:22pm On Mar 16, 2019
A baby mama in the making.

Their headache
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo At The Strip Club To Celebrate Her 18th Birthday by emmasege: 8:27pm On Mar 16, 2019
Next is to start dating a sugar daddy or Yahoo boy, if she doesn't have one already.

I don't blame you girl. I only blame two people in your life. One, your mother for choosing to be a prostitute, and secondly, your run away father who left you to be raised by a prostitute.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo At The Strip Club To Celebrate Her 18th Birthday by ayzee04(m): 8:27pm On Mar 16, 2019
Dats where she belongs...she is paying homage ni
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo At The Strip Club To Celebrate Her 18th Birthday by Oloripelebe: 8:32pm On Mar 16, 2019
Oshofree cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo At The Strip Club To Celebrate Her 18th Birthday by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 16, 2019
I’m so happy the girls in this world are spoilt,I will fvck so many girls ehn,no long ting anymore,just flash cash and the ass is yours.
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo At The Strip Club To Celebrate Her 18th Birthday by Charmingrascal(m): 8:38pm On Mar 16, 2019
How come none of the cameras in the stadium picked the moment Traore was giving him middle finger. Iwobi is arrogant and it is more painful that he did that sh*t to a fellow black man.
I am an Arsenal fan before u quote me and say shi*

1 Like

Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo At The Strip Club To Celebrate Her 18th Birthday by STRENGTHesq(m): 8:40pm On Mar 16, 2019
shocked

Choi!

grin

cheesy
My people!
Food done done oh grin
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo At The Strip Club To Celebrate Her 18th Birthday by Stealthwaterz(m): 8:42pm On Mar 16, 2019
All I See is a serious abuse of our NAIRA and no one on NAIRALAND is talking about it.
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo At The Strip Club To Celebrate Her 18th Birthday by STRENGTHesq(m): 8:42pm On Mar 16, 2019
Dayo996:
[color=#006600][/color]see below
unu obu ndi ogwu ego ma obu ndi oshi kedu nke unu bu

angry
Who una fit deceive grin
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo At The Strip Club To Celebrate Her 18th Birthday by tex73: 8:43pm On Mar 16, 2019
sad shocked
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo At The Strip Club To Celebrate Her 18th Birthday by maxiuc(m): 8:48pm On Mar 16, 2019
There is no way that a snake will not give birth to a long thing

Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo At The Strip Club To Celebrate Her 18th Birthday by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 16, 2019
They look like twins

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vera Sidika’s Ex-Boyfriend Leaks Her Nudes For Dumping Him For Rich Nigerian Man / Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man / Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.