Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

Where Seized Maxokada And Gokada Bikes Are Kept By LASG - Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Seized Maxokada And Gokada Bikes Are Kept By LASG - Photos (44455 Views)

890 Youths Sponsored By LASG Graduate From Film Academy / Vio Officers Invaded On An Okada Rider (maxokada) @ Eleyele Ibadan Today / How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Seized Maxokada And Gokada Bikes Are Kept By LASG - Photos by AutoReportNG: 5:46pm On Mar 16, 2019
It was earlier reported that the Lagos Task Force has seized bikes belonging to MaxOkada and Gokada in Lagos. According to reports, The Lagos State task force has ordered owners and operators of commercial Gokada and Maxokada motorcycles to immediately comply with the Lagos State Road Traffic Laws of 2012. Chairman of the agency, Olayinka Egbeyemi, a Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP), disclosed this during an enforcement drive on motorcyclists operating on restricted routes, including one-way routes around Ikeja, Ojota, and Maryland.

What many did not know is that the bikes were kept in a special place at Alausa until when the defaulters pay off the impose fine on their bikes.

AutoReportNG got some images and we felt these may interest you.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-eYjTsag7IKc/XI0iNru1KrI/AAAAAAAAZQA/h54DhsKr41gzotW6b_u96rJuvqICkkw5wCLcBGAs/s1600/Max_Gokada_006_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-eelyvs3UV8s/XI0hxunpZ-I/AAAAAAAAZPs/p4Ywc-QYfY8YDHyinZeLYHKZoqTgFkjYACLcBGAs/s1600/Max_Gokada_003_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-9biks8xj5JI/XI0htXGnJoI/AAAAAAAAZPo/rbxDSiFN6NQJlwlcH-OHn9kGOjC7jaoeQCLcBGAs/s1600/Max_Gokada_004_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://3.bp..com/-J4VeSBHQ8QQ/XI0hrQTd0-I/AAAAAAAAZPk/OU1eOEKGmcUPVpoCBrn1KK_R_h2eyfTbgCLcBGAs/s1600/Max_Gokada_005_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2019/03/task-force-impounds-gokada-and-maxokada.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Seized Maxokada And Gokada Bikes Are Kept By LASG - Photos by AutoReportNG: 5:47pm On Mar 16, 2019
Hope they learn from this and amend

See more pictures here

https://www.autoreportng.com/2019/03/task-force-impounds-gokada-and-maxokada.html
Re: Where Seized Maxokada And Gokada Bikes Are Kept By LASG - Photos by paiz: 6:00pm On Mar 16, 2019
Some officers will move some bikes and sell

You no trust police again

11 Likes

Re: Where Seized Maxokada And Gokada Bikes Are Kept By LASG - Photos by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 16, 2019
When can we be law abiding in this country sef.?
Everything in this country is just turningoninown undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Seized Maxokada And Gokada Bikes Are Kept By LASG - Photos by BOOOMNAIJA: 10:09pm On Mar 16, 2019
AND ALL THAT MONEY GOES INTO THE POCKET OF THIS MAN BELOW.......

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where Seized Maxokada And Gokada Bikes Are Kept By LASG - Photos by mykelswa(m): 10:10pm On Mar 16, 2019
Ok

1 Like

Re: Where Seized Maxokada And Gokada Bikes Are Kept By LASG - Photos by kiiingemmy(m): 10:10pm On Mar 16, 2019
Watch Video: Etinosa Naked Video on MC Galaxy Instagram Live

See here -->>

https://afribaze.com.ng/video/comedy/424-etinosa-naked-video-on-mc-galaxy-instagram
Re: Where Seized Maxokada And Gokada Bikes Are Kept By LASG - Photos by Oceannaagent: 10:11pm On Mar 16, 2019
undecided
Re: Where Seized Maxokada And Gokada Bikes Are Kept By LASG - Photos by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 16, 2019
Who even initiated it, or better still who owns gokoda and maxokada?

6 Likes

Re: Where Seized Maxokada And Gokada Bikes Are Kept By LASG - Photos by kings09(m): 10:11pm On Mar 16, 2019
When we have governments dat don't even obey laws, na citizens go obey?
Re: Where Seized Maxokada And Gokada Bikes Are Kept By LASG - Photos by stevesharon: 10:11pm On Mar 16, 2019
Election is over so they can do as dey like...They no need votes again!....

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Seized Maxokada And Gokada Bikes Are Kept By LASG - Photos by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 16, 2019
Re: Where Seized Maxokada And Gokada Bikes Are Kept By LASG - Photos by CheapDataGuy: 10:13pm On Mar 16, 2019
Hahahahaha sebi election don finish.... Dem go do whatever dey like na. After all they don't need the masses again na

2 Likes

Re: Where Seized Maxokada And Gokada Bikes Are Kept By LASG - Photos by Skinni(m): 10:13pm On Mar 16, 2019
priceaction:
Who even initiated it, or better still who owns gokoda and maxokada?

Their names are...
Bolaji akinola, moses, Biodu

Chinedu etc

1 Like

Re: Where Seized Maxokada And Gokada Bikes Are Kept By LASG - Photos by joyfullyjoyous(f): 10:13pm On Mar 16, 2019
To be forewarned is to be forearmed!!!

1 Like

Re: Where Seized Maxokada And Gokada Bikes Are Kept By LASG - Photos by texazzpete(m): 10:14pm On Mar 16, 2019
Wow
Re: Where Seized Maxokada And Gokada Bikes Are Kept By LASG - Photos by chigo5(m): 10:17pm On Mar 16, 2019
Wat about the abokis who no Dey wear helmet or respect traffic laws, dem fit make person look left and right 5 times wen crossing road one way or not.

4 Likes

Re: Where Seized Maxokada And Gokada Bikes Are Kept By LASG - Photos by JEmma1(m): 10:18pm On Mar 16, 2019
Everybody in Nigeria both government and citizens has gone crazy

No initial awareness, government will just wake up one morning say your business or building is against the law, lasma and road safety are waiting for drivers to take wrong route and then you are against the law.
Putting its citizens in pains..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Seized Maxokada And Gokada Bikes Are Kept By LASG - Photos by damola1: 10:19pm On Mar 16, 2019
What law exactly did they break ?

If memory serves me right. The only requirement was for them to upgrade to 200cc bikes

6 Likes

Re: Where Seized Maxokada And Gokada Bikes Are Kept By LASG - Photos by davodyguy: 10:23pm On Mar 16, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:

Are you always present when the money is given to BAT?

1 Like

Re: Where Seized Maxokada And Gokada Bikes Are Kept By LASG - Photos by davodyguy: 10:24pm On Mar 16, 2019
CheapDataGuy:
Hahahahaha sebi election don finish.... Dem go do whatever dey like na. After all they don't need the masses again na
You would rather they allow them break theaw and kill people on 3rd Mainland bridge, than they arrest them to save lives? Whey are Nigerians so sentimental?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Seized Maxokada And Gokada Bikes Are Kept By LASG - Photos by yuanexchanger: 10:27pm On Mar 16, 2019
Good
Re: Where Seized Maxokada And Gokada Bikes Are Kept By LASG - Photos by biosilicon: 10:37pm On Mar 16, 2019
I thought they said 200cc and above.

7 Likes

Re: Where Seized Maxokada And Gokada Bikes Are Kept By LASG - Photos by delpee(f): 10:44pm On Mar 16, 2019
biosilicon:
I thought they said 200cc and above.

They're allowed to operate on particular routes mostly off the major highways.
Re: Where Seized Maxokada And Gokada Bikes Are Kept By LASG - Photos by biosilicon: 10:46pm On Mar 16, 2019
delpee:

They're allowed to operate on particular routes mostly off the major highways.
i saw a yellow powerbike in the pics. are powerbikes restricted too. i thought above 200cc is allowed to operate freely.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Seized Maxokada And Gokada Bikes Are Kept By LASG - Photos by deomelo: 10:50pm On Mar 16, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:

Can ipoibs breath and exist in life without paying homage to Asiwaju?

Tinubu is always the reason why ipob villages are poor and wretched, backward and unproductive also why their akpu is always stale.

grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Where Seized Maxokada And Gokada Bikes Are Kept By LASG - Photos by bionixs: 10:58pm On Mar 16, 2019
grayht:
When can we be law abiding in this country sef.?
Everything in this country is just turningoninown undecided
why do they enforce the law only after elections? they are not restricted during and before election. thunder will fire THOSE hypocritical Lagos state government. where were they during election that bikes were endangering people's lives? and for you guy,get sense. Let our government officials be the change they expect from people

5 Likes

Re: Where Seized Maxokada And Gokada Bikes Are Kept By LASG - Photos by EmmaLege: 11:09pm On Mar 16, 2019
Special place
Re: Where Seized Maxokada And Gokada Bikes Are Kept By LASG - Photos by somehow: 1:21am On Mar 17, 2019
Its been used for commercial purpose
biosilicon:

i saw a yellow powerbike in the pics. are powerbikes restricted too. i thought above 200cc is allowed to operate freely.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Arrest Damilare Adenola, 10 #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protesters (Pics, Video) / Ganduje: I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso If I Had Met Him In Aso Rock (Video) / "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.