Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,197 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Where Seized Maxokada And Gokada Bikes Are Kept By LASG - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Seized Maxokada And Gokada Bikes Are Kept By LASG - Photos (44466 Views)

890 Youths Sponsored By LASG Graduate From Film Academy / Vio Officers Invaded On An Okada Rider (maxokada) @ Eleyele Ibadan Today / How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG (2) (3) (4)

Re: Where Seized Maxokada And Gokada Bikes Are Kept By LASG - Photos by CaptainFM1: 1:54am On Mar 17, 2019
davodyguy:

Are you always present when the money is given to BAT?

But you know BAT flies at night! There's no way he will be there.
[img][/img]

Re: Where Seized Maxokada And Gokada Bikes Are Kept By LASG - Photos by sonofoluku: 4:12am On Mar 17, 2019
[quote author=BOOOMNAIJA post=76721013]AND ALL THAT MONEY GOES INTO THE POCKET OF THIS MAN BELOW.......
[/quote

See him dirty teeth
Re: Where Seized Maxokada And Gokada Bikes Are Kept By LASG - Photos by Kehinderichard(m): 6:18am On Mar 17, 2019
So much order in developed countries, when we try to replicate that here, people cry of witch Hunt..the govt has its own fair share of blame though
Re: Where Seized Maxokada And Gokada Bikes Are Kept By LASG - Photos by Ikpongiton: 6:24am On Mar 17, 2019
davodyguy:

Are you always present when the money is given to BAT?
bola ahmed tinubu , = bat,the accronym that fits like a fiddle.
Re: Where Seized Maxokada And Gokada Bikes Are Kept By LASG - Photos by WhoBeThisMan: 7:00am On Mar 17, 2019
deomelo:

Can ipoibs breath and exist in life without paying homage to Asiwaju?

Tinubu is always the reason why ipob villages are poor and wretched, backward and unproductive also why their akpu is always stale.

ipob hunts this guy's dreams.. He can't say a word without putting ipob
Re: Where Seized Maxokada And Gokada Bikes Are Kept By LASG - Photos by WhoBeThisMan: 7:26am On Mar 17, 2019
deomelo:

Tinubu is always the reason why ipob villages are poor and wretched, backward and unproductive also why their akpu is always stale.

ipob hunts this guy's dreams.. He can't say a sentence without putting ipob
Re: Where Seized Maxokada And Gokada Bikes Are Kept By LASG - Photos by olagbola45(m): 7:34am On Mar 17, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
AND ALL THAT MONEY GOES INTO THE POCKET OF THIS MAN BELOW.......

And d thought of d man will always make you cry

People of backwardness
Re: Where Seized Maxokada And Gokada Bikes Are Kept By LASG - Photos by olagbola45(m): 7:38am On Mar 17, 2019
WhoBeThisMan:
ipob hunts this guy's dreams.. He can't say a sentence without putting ipob

And with dat ur brown teeth you can't use a day without thinking of asiwaju

Shey asiwaju is d cause of ur rotten backward state? Especially abia home of pigs grin
Re: Where Seized Maxokada And Gokada Bikes Are Kept By LASG - Photos by WhoBeThisMan: 7:42am On Mar 17, 2019
olagbola45:

Shey asiwaju is d cause of ur rotten backward state? Especially abia home of pigs grin
there is something wrong with you. Pls seek help.

I'm not from Abia, im not even igbo
Re: Where Seized Maxokada And Gokada Bikes Are Kept By LASG - Photos by olagbola45(m): 7:44am On Mar 17, 2019
WhoBeThisMan:
there is something wrong with you. Pls seek help.

I'm not from Abia, im not even igbo

Yes you can't b igbo or from abia again shebi you fromabuja grin
Re: Where Seized Maxokada And Gokada Bikes Are Kept By LASG - Photos by WhoBeThisMan: 8:01am On Mar 17, 2019
olagbola45:

Yes you can't b igbo or from abia again shebi you fromabuja grin
you need help
Re: Where Seized Maxokada And Gokada Bikes Are Kept By LASG - Photos by olagbola45(m): 8:06am On Mar 17, 2019
WhoBeThisMan:
you need help

Yes I need if you b senator pikin share me some grin
Re: Where Seized Maxokada And Gokada Bikes Are Kept By LASG - Photos by Okeyc230: 9:15am On Mar 17, 2019
Can't this bike firm be used to set standard for other bike users
Re: Where Seized Maxokada And Gokada Bikes Are Kept By LASG - Photos by biosilicon: 9:18am On Mar 17, 2019
somehow:
Its been used for commercial purpose

You see the confusion? Someone said its because it plied a restricted route. You are saying its because it is used for commercial purposes. But commercial or not. The bike is above 200cc and lagos state allows them that was why gokada and maxkada invested and started the business in the first place. So why the crack down now?
Re: Where Seized Maxokada And Gokada Bikes Are Kept By LASG - Photos by sharpsecret: 9:39am On Mar 17, 2019
olagbola45:

abia is by far neater than lagos..lagos is the dirtiest place in nigeria,go to ajegunle,ikotun,coconut,badia ijora,orile,and tel me wat u see,dirty,pigs,swamps
Re: Where Seized Maxokada And Gokada Bikes Are Kept By LASG - Photos by sharpsecret: 9:41am On Mar 17, 2019
olagbola45:

abia is by far neater than lagos..lagos is the dirtiest place in nigeria,go to ajegunle,ikotun,coconut,badia ijora,orile,and tel me where is more rotten,wat u see dirt,pigs,swamps
Re: Where Seized Maxokada And Gokada Bikes Are Kept By LASG - Photos by sharpsecret: 9:54am On Mar 17, 2019
deomelo:

who told u southeast is wretched and unproductive,d shirt nd jean u are wearing now as u are typing dis trash is made in aba,southeast is backward yet we are d most traveld tribe,a tribe dat does not travel to other lands does learn new ideas,we dnt hav a problem wit jagaban,he is d one dat has a problem wit us,he's gettin scared of our growin influence in lagos,we are gradually buyin all ur lands because u cant feed urselfs so u resorted to sellin ur land to us for owonje,i heard LASG has marked 80 houses 4 demolition,abeg let dem demolish and sell to us biko,we are not taking lagos by force or war but we'll buy it with our money and make it ours.one nigeria 4 life
Re: Where Seized Maxokada And Gokada Bikes Are Kept By LASG - Photos by WhoBeThisMan: 9:54am On Mar 17, 2019
olagbola45:

Yes I need if you b senator pikin share me some grin
smh
Re: Where Seized Maxokada And Gokada Bikes Are Kept By LASG - Photos by Dredgemaster(m): 11:13am On Mar 17, 2019
kiiingemmy:
Watch Video: Etinosa Naked Video on MC Galaxy Instagram Live

See here -->>

https://afribaze.com.ng/video/comedy/424-etinosa-naked-video-on-mc-galaxy-instagram
. And after watching the naked video what next? Stupid and lazy youths everywhere. Listen to BBC and hear what is happening in Algeria. The old rogues and criminals are busy looting your past, present and future, you can't go out to protest, you can't fight for your survival and that of your unborn generation. Even social media that has now become an important tool for change around the world is only useful to idiots like you to spread sex videos Get a life!

Re: Where Seized Maxokada And Gokada Bikes Are Kept By LASG - Photos by olagbola45(m): 12:03pm On Mar 17, 2019
sharpsecret:
abia is by far neater than lagos..lagos is the dirtiest place in nigeria,go to ajegunle,ikotun,coconut,badia ijora,orile,and tel me where is more rotten,wat u see dirt,pigs,swamps

Dream on boy Lagos is dirty but u kept on coming to d dirty land

You kept on bringing ur dirty behavior down here lol

Who leave mostly in those area u just mention

Yeye dey smell
Re: Where Seized Maxokada And Gokada Bikes Are Kept By LASG - Photos by sharpsecret: 12:46pm On Mar 17, 2019
olagbola45:

Yeye dey smell
just because u hav not traveld 2 other states dont mean other yoruba's dont travel,there are some yoruba's in the east,though we dont allow many of u to the east cos of ur dirty nature,and mind u,we dont come to lagos as tourist,we come to lagos cos of seaport,government knows dis and dats why they close calabar seaport,yoruba's are dirty,u can ask FALZ the bahd guy
Re: Where Seized Maxokada And Gokada Bikes Are Kept By LASG - Photos by xcelentattitude(m): 1:40pm On Mar 17, 2019
Let them just leave matter for Mathias joor! Even in this so called FCT. I can't remember the last time I saw an okada driver with helmet or even a commercial okada with a plate number Except those DHL guys...... So they should keep kwayet already.
Re: Where Seized Maxokada And Gokada Bikes Are Kept By LASG - Photos by deomelo: 2:11pm On Mar 17, 2019
WhoBeThisMan:
ipob hunts this guy's dreams.. He can't say a word without putting ipob

Not interested in your ipob rubbish.
Re: Where Seized Maxokada And Gokada Bikes Are Kept By LASG - Photos by deomelo: 2:25pm On Mar 17, 2019
sharpsecret:
just because u hav not traveld 2 other states dont mean other yoruba's dont travel,there are some yoruba's in the east,though we dont allow many of u to the east cos of ur dirty nature,and mind u,we dont come to lagos as tourist,we come to lagos cos of seaport,government knows dis and dats why they close calabar seaport,yoruba's are dirty,u can ask FALZ the bahd guy

NDIGBO IN AKURE SWALLOWS PRIDE, BEGS DEJI OVER EZE’S ALLEGED MISCONDUCT

[/b]The leadership of the Igbo community in Akure, Ondo State, on Friday ate the proverbial humble pie and begged for forgiveness from the Deji of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Adelusi, following a misunderstanding between the Igbo community and the palace.

The Deji had vowed to nullify the position of the Eze Ndigbo of Akure, after the title holder, Gregory Iloehika, allegedly insulted him

Mr. Iloehika, was accused of rude behaviour at the Deji’s palace, an action which angered the Deji-in-council and resulted in a war of wits between the palace chiefs and Igbo traders.

What started as a leadership crisis between Igbos and Yorubas at the Mojere Market in Akure two weeks ago, became national news after the intervention from the Deji’s palace were resisted by the Igbo traders.

http://www.informationng.com/2015/10/ndigbo-in-akure-swallows-pride-begs-deji-over-ezes-alleged-misconduct.html

lmao @ Igbos..

You troop to Lagos as migrant and cheap labor workers to peddle fan yogo, pure water and gala because your ipob towns and villages are poor and unproductive for you to survive in.

Btw, they don't have seaports in Ogun, Oyo, Ekiti, Osun and Ondo states, but you troop there for your daily bread and survival like you do in Lagos so what's your point?.

Abeg, confine your silly ipob stories to your fellow Igbos..

Re: Where Seized Maxokada And Gokada Bikes Are Kept By LASG - Photos by deomelo: 2:33pm On Mar 17, 2019
olagbola45:

Yeye dey smell

I don't even thing the jokers see the silliness and idiocy in the rubbish they post.

Onitsha, their ipob village is the dirtiest city on the surface of the earth

Re: Where Seized Maxokada And Gokada Bikes Are Kept By LASG - Photos by bookworm8(m): 5:03pm On Mar 17, 2019
chai, people's sweat

meanwhile, learn how to make butter and start producing with a token of 1k you will get the complete guide, don't miss this great offer.
Re: Where Seized Maxokada And Gokada Bikes Are Kept By LASG - Photos by somehow: 6:04pm On Mar 17, 2019
No confusion here, rather comprehension issue.

The yellow bike being used for commercial purposes plied a restricted route. do you get now?

biosilicon:

You see the confusion? Someone said its because it plied a restricted route. You are saying its because it is used for commercial purposes. But commercial or not. The bike is above 200cc and lagos state allows them that was why gokada and maxkada invested and started the business in the first place. So why the crack down now?
Re: Where Seized Maxokada And Gokada Bikes Are Kept By LASG - Photos by sharpsecret: 7:41pm On Mar 17, 2019
deomelo:

lmao @ Igbos..

You troop to Lagos as migrant and cheap labor workers to peddle fan yogo, pure water and gala because your ipob towns and villages are poor and unproductive for you to survive in.

Btw, they don't have seaports in Ogun, Oyo, Ekiti, Osun and Ondo states, but you troop there for your daily bread and survival like you do in Lagos so what's your point?.

Abeg, confine your silly ipob stories to your fellow Igbos..

i dont understand ur point,so many igbo's hav not been to SW or north b4 yet they are billionaires,.yorubas dont do bussiness they prefer salary work,as a businessman if i know dat there's no one selling building material in osun wat stops me from moving there to sell it,is ur gorvernor giving us capital to startup?are d shops free of charge,u said we sell galas nd sachet water in SW,i laugh,is it not better dan doing AGBERO,we are better dan u yoruba ass lickers
Re: Where Seized Maxokada And Gokada Bikes Are Kept By LASG - Photos by biosilicon: 12:10am On Mar 18, 2019
somehow:
No confusion here, rather comprehension issue.

The yellow bike being used for commercial purposes plied a restricted route. do you get now?

are you saying the approved bikes have restricted routes? so if i purchase an expensive power bike. i am not allowed to ply some certain routes?

Ben Nwabueze Hugs Atiku Abubakar, Says 'This Is My Last Wish' / Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles / No Structure Yet Obi's Campaign Takes Centre Stage In Taraba, Other States

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61