Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Attacked In Plateau, Their Cows Killed. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Attacked In Plateau, Their Cows Killed. Photos (46829 Views)

100 Cows Killed In Taraba By Gunmen In Military Uniform. Photos / Youths And Herdsman Clash In Delta. 6 Herdsmen Escape Death, 8 Cows Killed / Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Killed In Plateau State (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked In Plateau, Their Cows Killed. Photos by panmunium(m): 12:11am On Mar 17, 2019
Please I don't get it, did the unknown gunmen killed innocent people?, cos all I see is dead cows

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked In Plateau, Their Cows Killed. Photos by wildikeman(m): 12:14am On Mar 17, 2019
czarina:
I'm very sure you don't live on the Plateau so keep shut if you don't understand what I wrote up there.
mud brain. I served around there and saw how every thing went.. So u shut the hell up
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked In Plateau, Their Cows Killed. Photos by Od1n: 12:24am On Mar 17, 2019
Cherrybae:
This is unacceptable and condemnable, I call on the state government to as a matter of urgency arrest all the culprits now.

A meeting with the leaders of the herdsmen should be convened immediately to avert any possible repraisal attack.

I hope that other Nigerians condemn this as well.

Condemn what nonsense? If someone does not want you in his house, you go to ur own house.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked In Plateau, Their Cows Killed. Photos by czarina(f): 12:24am On Mar 17, 2019
wildikeman:
mud brain. I served around there and saw how every thing went.. So u shut the hell up
I thought as much. Eager to run your mouth with nothing upstairs. Take a back seat abeg.

Meanwhile, read my first post again but this time take that mistake of a brain along with you.

Goodnight. Don't bother mentioning me, I no get your time.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked In Plateau, Their Cows Killed. Photos by chudi55: 12:26am On Mar 17, 2019
Next level activated
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked In Plateau, Their Cows Killed. Photos by stonemasonn: 1:59am On Mar 17, 2019
Cherrybae:
This is unacceptable and condemnable, I call on the state government to as a matter of urgency arrest all the culprits now.

A meeting with the leaders of the herdsmen should be convened immediately to avert any possible repraisal attack.

it did not occur to you that this was also a reprisal attack.

I’m surprised you don’t call for meetings when farmers are killed or their farms destroyed.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked In Plateau, Their Cows Killed. Photos by stonemasonn: 2:07am On Mar 17, 2019
Litmus:
Black men and thire thick skulls: after decades upon decades of killing and counter killing not resulting in any gains across the middle belt, they still persist in killing and counter killing as a means of achieving the goal of peacfull farming or cattle hearding.

It never occurs to the "Fulani" that the farmers are not frightened of them and thire stupid warrior crap nor does it occur to the farmers that slaughtering Fulani cattle or Fulani will not instill sense in them. And both don't seem to consider that government don't give a damned so they had better find alternative ways among themselves of settling the age-old bloodletting for good.
they can settle their problems. But some people with influence have ulterior motives.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked In Plateau, Their Cows Killed. Photos by CodeTemplar: 2:11am On Mar 17, 2019
Looks like they did while drinking poisoned water.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked In Plateau, Their Cows Killed. Photos by Mryacks: 3:24am On Mar 17, 2019
3kay945:
Hmm, irigel Tribe should henceforth sleep with one eye or take off now. My little advice.

Irigwe...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked In Plateau, Their Cows Killed. Photos by krushdripper(m): 4:22am On Mar 17, 2019
Nice one. it's just the preface of back fire.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked In Plateau, Their Cows Killed. Photos by Nobody: 5:08am On Mar 17, 2019
Quality20:
All those southern and biased media would never report this or they will belittle it while broadcasting any fake attacks on benue, southern kaduna, or plateau natives
WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY FAKE?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked In Plateau, Their Cows Killed. Photos by franklingud(m): 5:15am On Mar 17, 2019
This is the result of having a dullard, wicked tyrant as president.

More are coming.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked In Plateau, Their Cows Killed. Photos by wildikeman(m): 6:05am On Mar 17, 2019
czarina:
I thought as much. Eager to run your mouth with nothing upstairs. Take a back seat abeg.

Meanwhile, read my first post again but this time take that mistake of a brain along with you.

Goodnight. Don't bother mentioning me, I no get your time.
who has your time again... Abeg.. I wouldn't trade words with a dim wit and something so beneath me. At least i have brain... Hope you can sleep though.. At least thats where you might be useful.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked In Plateau, Their Cows Killed. Photos by positive11: 6:07am On Mar 17, 2019
how this cows are attacked and killed cos i did not see one sign of any blood or fulani cow no dey get blood??
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked In Plateau, Their Cows Killed. Photos by emezuo17: 6:26am On Mar 17, 2019
delugajackson:
This is a sad period for the country and our President.

We the good members of Nairaland send our heart-felt condolence to the cowmandeer-in-chief of the horn-forces. A moment of silence for the senior citizens of Nigeria.
. Guy you are a clown oh, can't stop laughing
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked In Plateau, Their Cows Killed. Photos by Babacele: 6:33am On Mar 17, 2019
Cherrybae:

it is a deliberate sabotage to provoke a crisis ......there won't be any reprisal as the leadership of the victims would be intimated adequately about the whole thing . That is the kind of country we are in .
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked In Plateau, Their Cows Killed. Photos by Babacele: 6:40am On Mar 17, 2019
czarina:
I hope the culprits are brought to book. This one no go just good at all. It is well.
hmmm gaskia, he no go good but it won't happen. Let us pray. Ignore the noise makers.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked In Plateau, Their Cows Killed. Photos by ud4u: 6:42am On Mar 17, 2019
Sorry na in be una name, you dealt with first class citizens. My hand no dey there.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked In Plateau, Their Cows Killed. Photos by pedi(m): 6:44am On Mar 17, 2019
Quality20:
All those southern and biased media would never report this or they will belittle it while broadcasting any fake attacks on benue, southern kaduna, or plateau natives
You people will be the next victims of anyform of date!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked In Plateau, Their Cows Killed. Photos by pedi(m): 6:44am On Mar 17, 2019
Quality20:
You people will be the next victims of anyform of dead
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked In Plateau, Their Cows Killed. Photos by czar2k16(m): 6:48am On Mar 17, 2019
delugajackson:

We the good members of Nairaland send our heart-felt condolence to the cowmandeer-in-chief of the horn-forces. A moment of silence for the senior citizens of Nigeria.

grin cheesy

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked In Plateau, Their Cows Killed. Photos by jaxxy(m): 7:03am On Mar 17, 2019
mykelswa:
They dare harm d next level citizens who voted for their Oga. Return leg won't be funny. D villagers should vacate to towns. Asap

Whoever killed them those cows(sm1’s property) is a deranged criminal and whoever kills human beings because of cows is a terrorist.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked In Plateau, Their Cows Killed. Photos by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:05am On Mar 17, 2019
Trouble dey sleep yanga go wake am - these ppl should already know what will likely follow.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked In Plateau, Their Cows Killed. Photos by ken6488(m): 7:27am On Mar 17, 2019
Propaganda grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked In Plateau, Their Cows Killed. Photos by yahmohy27: 7:38am On Mar 17, 2019
Quality20:
You are right thou .its unfair
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked In Plateau, Their Cows Killed. Photos by SheikhMuniru(m): 8:03am On Mar 17, 2019
IS LIKE XTIANITY MILITANTS ARE LOOKING FOR OUR TROUBLE... MAYBE WE SHOULD ISLAMIZE NIGERIA TO END EVERYTHING undecided
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked In Plateau, Their Cows Killed. Photos by velocity25(m): 8:16am On Mar 17, 2019
delugajackson:

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked In Plateau, Their Cows Killed. Photos by Chikpat(m): 8:36am On Mar 17, 2019
Wasted protein
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked In Plateau, Their Cows Killed. Photos by Afospecialk: 8:50am On Mar 17, 2019
Its quite unfortunately that majority of those who have made comments so far see nothing wrong or condemn the act of killing the cows and destroying another mans business rather they chose to celebrate the culprit and turn a blind eye to the damage caused to the owner.

This is more reasons majority of these herdsmen takes law in their own hand when they get crucified for losing their property instead of justification

May God help us in this country
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked In Plateau, Their Cows Killed. Photos by kristo123: 8:56am On Mar 17, 2019
Let the president deploy the full force of the armed forces this will not go unpunished...

This country is becoming a joke every passing day.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked In Plateau, Their Cows Killed. Photos by NigeriaDecides: 9:44am On Mar 17, 2019
Return leg ma loud gan...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked In Plateau, Their Cows Killed. Photos by princfred(m): 10:56am On Mar 17, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Nigeria is battling with the forces of civilization. It has refused to move forward rather chose to hang around the edges of backwardness and primitive.

Why do we keep having clashes between herders and farmers in the 21st century? Why can't we ranch, use the power of the state to compel herders to ranch? Why do we fault the stars our children will look up to in the future.

I have to conclude that it is either the leaders have no solution or they are deliberately sabotaging the country.
Tell them its a curse they won't believe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady On The Run After Setting Her Cairo-Based Husband On Fire (Pics/Video) / Blindfolded Corpse With Hands Tied Found Floating In Ilorin River / Fake Policeman Extorting Money In Lagos Caught (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.