Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,469 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Lady On The Run After Setting Her Cairo-Based Husband On Fire (Pics/Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady On The Run After Setting Her Cairo-Based Husband On Fire (Pics/Video) (46826 Views)

Candlelight And Burial Held For Cairo Based Man Burnt To Death By His Wife - Vid / E Plex Hair: Rikeino On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit / Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Farmer Dead In Delta After Setting His Farm Ablaze(Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady On The Run After Setting Her Cairo-Based Husband On Fire (Pics/Video) by officialwdhtv: 3:15am On Jul 20, 2022
Lady On The Run After Incinerating Her Cairo Based Husband Over Alleged Infidelity.

Friends of a Cairo based businessman simply as Teebam, are seriously seeking for justice after his wife Ife allegedly burnt him alive.

According to multiple sources, it was gathered that the unfortunate event happened on monday july 18th after Teebam got back from Cairo to surprise his wife on her birthday and discovered she has been cheating and even had a child outside their union. She confronted him with the information and a quarrel started.

Ife then proceeded to burn all his phones before setting him ablaze at their home in Osogbo. He was later rushed to the hospital were he later died of his injuries on tuesday.

Meanwhile, Ife is nowhere to be found as she only left a "cryptic" note on her whatsapp status that read "i ve always been a calm girl and i have never done this in my life but Teebam has pushed me to the edge. At this point, yall will weep over myself and him before daybreak. I am promising yall that".

A manhunt has currently been launched to find Ife to bring her to answer for her crimes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INp58VTyD3w

1 Share

Re: Lady On The Run After Setting Her Cairo-Based Husband On Fire (Pics/Video) by Dreal1247: 3:24am On Jul 20, 2022
Do I call this wickedness or madness. Many Nigerians are not thinking right currently and the above story is one of the multiple ways of displaying that fact.

26 Likes

Re: Lady On The Run After Setting Her Cairo-Based Husband On Fire (Pics/Video) by MMWandali: 3:26am On Jul 20, 2022
Please men
If you believe in polygamy, say it now so that they will not shout "infidelity" later in life

Polygamy isn't a n offence in Nigeria
Just be careful Who you entrust your life with

82 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lady On The Run After Setting Her Cairo-Based Husband On Fire (Pics/Video) by Bvlgari: 3:47am On Jul 20, 2022
Omg sad shocked they better get her arrested soon

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady On The Run After Setting Her Cairo-Based Husband On Fire (Pics/Video) by officialwdhtv: 3:59am On Jul 20, 2022
Bvlgari:
Omg sad shocked they better get her arrested soon

I hope so too

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady On The Run After Setting Her Cairo-Based Husband On Fire (Pics/Video) by Abdul05: 4:09am On Jul 20, 2022
grin cheesy
Re: Lady On The Run After Setting Her Cairo-Based Husband On Fire (Pics/Video) by DonMaxxy(m): 5:13am On Jul 20, 2022
MMWandali:
Please men
If you believe in polygamy, say it now so that they will not shout "infidelity" later in life

Polygamy isn't a n offence in Nigeria
Just be careful Who you entrust your life with

Stop spewing cow dung here. Who is unfaithful to who in the story...is it not the lady that cheated on the man and went as far as having a child for another man.

Don't just jump into a thread and begin to expose yourself as a nursery school dropout

120 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lady On The Run After Setting Her Cairo-Based Husband On Fire (Pics/Video) by Tokskob2008: 5:16am On Jul 20, 2022
officialwdhtv:

According to multiple sources, it was gathered that the unfortunate event happened on monday july 18th after Teebam got back from Cairo to surprise his wife on her birthday and discovered she has been cheating and even had a child outside their union. She confronted him with the information and a quarrel started.

Na person wey cheat still ended up setting her husband on fire or what

I'm confused

135 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lady On The Run After Setting Her Cairo-Based Husband On Fire (Pics/Video) by jeff1993: 5:19am On Jul 20, 2022
.. What's wrong with alll this women sef?? .... If he has kids else where why don't u take ur bags and move away from his house? .. and to think the man came all the way from Cairo to surprise his wife sha

The only reason u have a right to be angry as a woman if your husband decides to get a side chick if he does not take care of you and your own child enough.

The woman should be caught and incinerated asap!!!!!

17 Likes

Re: Lady On The Run After Setting Her Cairo-Based Husband On Fire (Pics/Video) by gaby(m): 5:24am On Jul 20, 2022
Na wa for wire road.

The report is confusing.

Who was doing the cheating he/she?

Haba

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady On The Run After Setting Her Cairo-Based Husband On Fire (Pics/Video) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 6:06am On Jul 20, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Lady On The Run After Setting Her Cairo-Based Husband On Fire (Pics/Video) by officialwdhtv: 7:23am On Jul 20, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:
Nawa o

Am telling u bro
Re: Lady On The Run After Setting Her Cairo-Based Husband On Fire (Pics/Video) by Karlovich: 7:42am On Jul 20, 2022
embarassed Afonja women and infidelity is like Tinubu and rotten teeth, they are inseparable.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady On The Run After Setting Her Cairo-Based Husband On Fire (Pics/Video) by Princeadebayo11(m): 7:59am On Jul 20, 2022
See wahala ooo. I heard the guy picked her out of the trenches and even sponsored her in school. Because the girl came from a very poor family

26 Likes

Re: Lady On The Run After Setting Her Cairo-Based Husband On Fire (Pics/Video) by Olakunlebaba: 8:18am On Jul 20, 2022
Na my padi for school back then. We chat some days before Eid when I saw his post on Facebook.. Very cool and easy going guy. He studied G&C in school... Women are wicked ooo. May your soul rest in peace Bolu.. cry cry cry

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady On The Run After Setting Her Cairo-Based Husband On Fire (Pics/Video) by Vyzz: 8:20am On Jul 20, 2022
cool

You cheat on person

Still burn am

Women are the worst

10 Likes

Re: Lady On The Run After Setting Her Cairo-Based Husband On Fire (Pics/Video) by CheedyJ(m): 8:29am On Jul 20, 2022
If dem tell diz guy den say him dey marry death,I sure say he no go believe..sebi d useless lady for just leave d marriage jeje ,eleribu

6 Likes

Re: Lady On The Run After Setting Her Cairo-Based Husband On Fire (Pics/Video) by Olakunlebaba: 8:32am On Jul 20, 2022
This report is not clear it was reported that it was Teebams that cheated and have a child.... But it doesn't justify this killing, the girl is from one stupid poor family but Boluwatife sponsored her in school. Women are wicked for real.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady On The Run After Setting Her Cairo-Based Husband On Fire (Pics/Video) by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 20, 2022
Karlovich:
embarassed Afonja women and infidelity is like Tinubu and rotten teeth, they are inseparable.

Especially as yam legs are bastions of faithfulness?

21 Likes

Re: Lady On The Run After Setting Her Cairo-Based Husband On Fire (Pics/Video) by officialwdhtv: 8:53am On Jul 20, 2022
Olakunlebaba:
This report is not clear it was reported that it was Teebams that cheated and have a child.... But it doesn't justify this killing, the girl is from one stupid poor family but Boluwatife sponsored her in school. Women are wicked for real.

She was the one that actually cheated and had a kid outside their union while Teebams was away in Cairo

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady On The Run After Setting Her Cairo-Based Husband On Fire (Pics/Video) by DatoDatuk: 9:08am On Jul 20, 2022
You f*cked up and still set him ablaze smdh

13 Likes

Re: Lady On The Run After Setting Her Cairo-Based Husband On Fire (Pics/Video) by officialwdhtv: 10:11am On Jul 20, 2022
DatoDatuk:
You f*cked up and still set him ablaze smdh

Asin ehn
Re: Lady On The Run After Setting Her Cairo-Based Husband On Fire (Pics/Video) by Mercury12(m): 10:13am On Jul 20, 2022
Nawa o shocked
Re: Lady On The Run After Setting Her Cairo-Based Husband On Fire (Pics/Video) by Mercury12(m): 10:21am On Jul 20, 2022
officialwdhtv:

She was the one that actually cheated and had a kid outside their union while Teebams was away in Cairo

So when he confronted her she decided to set him ablaze out of anger right?
Y'all see why it is dangerous for a woman to cheat. I pity any man that doest knows his wife cheats and he still eats her foods

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady On The Run After Setting Her Cairo-Based Husband On Fire (Pics/Video) by Amara11: 10:25am On Jul 20, 2022
Wickedness of the highest order but why do people still engage in long distance relationship/marriage, thats like courting with problem.

3 Likes

Re: Lady On The Run After Setting Her Cairo-Based Husband On Fire (Pics/Video) by officialwdhtv: 10:49am On Jul 20, 2022
Mercury12:

So when he confronted her she decided to set him ablaze out of anger right?
Y'all see why it is dangerous for a woman to cheat. I pity any man that doest knows his wife cheats and he still eats her foods

Apparently

6 Likes

Re: Lady On The Run After Setting Her Cairo-Based Husband On Fire (Pics/Video) by handsomeyinka(m): 11:05am On Jul 20, 2022
Wow

WOw

WOW...
Re: Lady On The Run After Setting Her Cairo-Based Husband On Fire (Pics/Video) by posty56: 11:05am On Jul 20, 2022
evil gender , you cheated on the man ,fathered a child that's not his ,still went ahead to kill him , if she is caught ,she should be beheaded that's the only. befitting punishment

10 Likes

Re: Lady On The Run After Setting Her Cairo-Based Husband On Fire (Pics/Video) by OtunbaStixx23: 11:05am On Jul 20, 2022
Hmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Lady On The Run After Setting Her Cairo-Based Husband On Fire (Pics/Video) by LaSenior: 11:05am On Jul 20, 2022
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fake Policeman Extorting Money In Lagos Caught (photos) / First Transgender Inmate In The US Set To Die By Lethal Injection / Obituary Poster Of Chuks Okebata, Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.