Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,878 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Was Mallam El-rufai Really Involved In A Car Crash. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Was Mallam El-rufai Really Involved In A Car Crash. (4036 Views)

Mallam Yathabalwe: Most Wanted Boko Haram Commander Surrenders To Military / Is El Rufai Really Bad Or Its Just A Gang Up Against Him / Mallam El-rufai's Son Enrolled In Local Kaduna School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Mallam El-rufai Really Involved In A Car Crash. by PStacks(m): 6:28pm On Mar 16, 2019
Was Mallam El-Rufai really involved in a car crash.
By OMA | 16-03-2019 | Politics |

What are the facts.
El-Rufai
Claims and counter-claim are rife all over social media that the incumbent governor of Kaduna state Mallam Nasir El-Rufai was involved in a ghastly motor convoy accident on his way returning from Kano.

Some reports had it that his motorcade had drifted totally off road and into the ditch leaving his driver instantly dead and keeping the Governor in coma..

Counter claims are that according to the verified twitter handle of the governor, he had dispelled in a tweet as fake news being peddled by the PDP online fake news medium.

That he was not in no accident.

Reiterating and butressing this claim too was the media aid to the governor claiming the governor never even travelled to Kano in the first instance.

Claims and counter claim..

Was el-rufai truly involved in an accident?

Nothing is ever hidden in time.

https://www.omascope.com/politics/was-mallam-el-rufai-really-involved-in-a-car-crash
Re: Was Mallam El-rufai Really Involved In A Car Crash. by helinues: 6:32pm On Mar 16, 2019
Na wah oo.. Someone said he never got involved in any accident. Why making enquiry again?

1 Like

Re: Was Mallam El-rufai Really Involved In A Car Crash. by Hofbrauhaus(m): 6:33pm On Mar 16, 2019
Elrufia was involved in an accident. He was serious injured. I don't know why he is hiding it. Is accident something anybody should hide?
Re: Was Mallam El-rufai Really Involved In A Car Crash. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 16, 2019
Hofbrauhaus:
Elrufia was involved in an accident. He was serious injured. I don't know why he is hiding it. Is accident something anybody should hide?
hausa like secrecy

1 Like

Re: Was Mallam El-rufai Really Involved In A Car Crash. by baliyubla: 6:36pm On Mar 16, 2019
The El rufai that we all know would have shown his midget self by now, if he wasn’t involved in that accident.

6 Likes

Re: Was Mallam El-rufai Really Involved In A Car Crash. by PStacks(m): 6:40pm On Mar 16, 2019
helinues:
Na wah oo.. Someone said he never got involved in any accident. Why making enquiry again?

he didnt say it on national tv.

It was only via tweet.

nobody sees behind the scene.

nobody has seen him in public since after the rumours of the accident.

ok..

1 Like

Re: Was Mallam El-rufai Really Involved In A Car Crash. by Charmingrascal(m): 6:41pm On Mar 16, 2019
The accident was a warning to El Rufai he should repent from his wicked deeds.
He is trying to hide it so that people will not say the accident was because of his wickedness.

What I know is that lie can be concealed for a long time but not forever, truth will definitely come to light one day. Every rumor has element of truth in it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was Mallam El-rufai Really Involved In A Car Crash. by pillzthadrugz(m): 8:21pm On Mar 16, 2019
who is fooling who? if it was not true that he was involved in a fatal accident the El-rufai (Kaduna pharaoh) I know would have come up with a sarcastic video Insulting PDP and his people.
According to the message passed on his Twitter handle that was controlled by a southern Kaduna traitor (Samuel aruwa) the idiot said he is hale and hearty but why hasn't he said anything on the ruthless killings going on in sanga LGA.
El-rufai is a religious bigot and all he does is to mock God, so its obvious he's getting the punishment for his actions.

2 Likes

Re: Was Mallam El-rufai Really Involved In A Car Crash. by ZombieNation: 8:24pm On Mar 16, 2019
If he is dead, we are still screwed because the devil will appoint him as one of his demons to continue his jihad on Christians in the spiritual realm.

3 Likes

Re: Was Mallam El-rufai Really Involved In A Car Crash. by Dittox: 8:48pm On Mar 16, 2019
I don't know why some ibos hate elrufai more than kaduna state indigines. It seems to me the children of hate from the barren land of the East can't mind their own business

5 Likes

Re: Was Mallam El-rufai Really Involved In A Car Crash. by Amuocha: 8:53pm On Mar 16, 2019
Operation show yourself el rufai

1 Like

Re: Was Mallam El-rufai Really Involved In A Car Crash. by Dittox: 9:15pm On Mar 16, 2019
Amuocha:
Operation show yourself el rufai
And if he does not what are you going to do about it?
Re: Was Mallam El-rufai Really Involved In A Car Crash. by IbyOneGod: 10:28pm On Mar 16, 2019
More shock loading, the lifeless will not be exempted in Jesus name amen.

1 Like

Re: Was Mallam El-rufai Really Involved In A Car Crash. by Herdsmen: 11:52pm On Mar 16, 2019
Dittox:
I don't know why some ibos hate elrufai more than kaduna state indigines. It seems to me the children of hate from the barren land of the East can't mind their own business

Igbo don't hate elrufia..

Visit kaduna southern... Every indigene of southern kaduna.. some part of Zaria rigasa wants elrufia dead and buried..

If elrufia died this minute..the celebration will be more than that of igbos getting biafra..

He elrufia hates Christian's ..not a secret.. and he proud in his hatred for Christmas..he persecute Christian communities killing all male..even a day old male is not spared..

If you don't have information on what's happening..don't come online and spew trash..

Kaduna is divided along ethnic and religious lines.. they're boundaries Muslims don't cross and they're ones Christian's don't cross too..

Igbos basically are in the city centre..because of business..
And this days.. everyone is sharp ..eagle eyes..
If elrufia boys want to start nonsense....they recieve greater nonsense inside town..

They learnt to attack sub communities..
Go to sabo ngida and see lots of displace human loitering..

Don't bring igbos into these...even Yorubas are not safe..or southern tribes..

No church conduct program after 6.00pm.

Because anything can happen..

I mean no church...except during curfews..

Oga travel and experience...

People come online to learn...

3 Likes

Re: Was Mallam El-rufai Really Involved In A Car Crash. by Dittox: 1:43am On Mar 17, 2019
Herdsmen:

Visit kaduna southern... Every indigene of southern kaduna.. some part of Zaria rigasa wants elrufia dead and buried..

If elrufia died this minute..the celebration will be more than that of igbos getting biafra..

He elrufia hates Christian's ..not a secret.. and he proud in his hatred for Christmas..he persecute Christian communities killing all male..even a day old male is not spared..

If you don't have information on what's happening..don't come online and spew trash..

Kaduna is divided along ethnic and religious lines.. they're boundaries Muslims don't cross and they're ones Christian's don't cross too..

If elrufia boys want to start nonsense....they recieve greater nonsense inside town..

Look you ibos are a minority immigrant group in Kaduna state who have virtually an infinitesimal impact on the state's politics, and as for southern Kaduna, their clout goes as far as the PDP tally in the last gubernatorial elections be: less than 1/3rd. Go back and face your rotten SE governors and pray for their deaths while you leave elrufai alone. He is alive and well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Was Mallam El-rufai Really Involved In A Car Crash. by Nobody: 1:50am On Mar 17, 2019
Dittox:

Look at this illiterate ! We are all here debating if the governor had an accident and you had to bring your ìmbecile tendencies here ?

Whatever you and those ibos have please take yourselves else where and don't disturb this thread with your rubbish, because some of us really want to know if the governor is okay or not

Stupid fellow

5 Likes

Re: Was Mallam El-rufai Really Involved In A Car Crash. by Nobody: 1:51am On Mar 17, 2019
Dittox:
Look you ibos are a minority immigrant group in Kaduna state who have virtually an infinitesimal impact on the state's politics, and as for southern Kaduna, their clout goes as far as the PDP tally in the last gubernatorial elections be: less than 1/3rd. Go back and face your rotten SE governors and pray for their deaths while you leave elrufai alone. He is alive and well.

Again you are here telling us nothing ... I am from Edo state and I also want to know if that rotten ugly demon of a governor is dead yet

Get away from here useless fellow

3 Likes

Re: Was Mallam El-rufai Really Involved In A Car Crash. by Dittox: 1:53am On Mar 17, 2019
LiveByNight:

Again you are here telling us nothing ... I am from Edo state and I also want to know if that rotten ugly demon of a governor is dead yet

Get away from here useless fellow
You can find your way from Edo to Sir Kashim government house in Kaduna to find out. Useless leach

1 Like

Re: Was Mallam El-rufai Really Involved In A Car Crash. by Nobody: 1:57am On Mar 17, 2019
Dittox:
You can find your way from Edo to Sir Kashim government house in Kaduna to find out. Useless leach

See this dog of an almajiri.. you can never compare your illiterate sultan's emirs or governor's to the brilliance of the Edo political class

Thief, you think this is terrorism we are discussing?

3 Likes

Re: Was Mallam El-rufai Really Involved In A Car Crash. by Dittox: 1:57am On Mar 17, 2019
LiveByNight:

Look at this illiterate ! We are all here debating if the governor had an accident and you had to bring your ìmbecile tendencies here ?

Whatever you and those ibos have please take yourselves else where and don't disturb this thread with your rubbish, because some of us really want to know if the governor is okay or not

Stupid fellow
The governor came out himself and debunked the false claims about the auto crash and you here asking stupid questions. Dumb ass fool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was Mallam El-rufai Really Involved In A Car Crash. by Nobody: 1:59am On Mar 17, 2019
Dittox:
The governor came out himself and debunked the false claims about the auto crash and you here asking stupid questions. Dumb ass fool

Autocorrect is helping you illiterate almajiri spell properly .. that midget demonic Hobbit is paralysed from what my sources tell me

His thrid c vertebrae where crushed in the accident , meaning if he survives the operation in India where he currently is he will need 14 months of seriously physiotherapy to regain use of his legs and limbs

But you are too stupid to know this
Re: Was Mallam El-rufai Really Involved In A Car Crash. by Nobody: 2:20am On Mar 17, 2019
LiveByNight:

Autocorrect is helping you illiterate almajiri spell properly .. that midget demonic Hobbit is paralysed from what my sources tell me

His thrid c vertebrae where crushed in the accident , meaning if he survives the operation in India where he currently is he will need 14 months of seriously physiotherapy to regain use of his legs and limbs

Are you serious about the bolded? If true, he will be out for a long time. In as much as I abhor his religious jingoism, I don't wish evil for no one.

2 Likes

Re: Was Mallam El-rufai Really Involved In A Car Crash. by Herdsmen: 5:54am On Mar 17, 2019
LiveByNight:

Bros abeg how sure is this your source..?

We know he had an accident...but ....

1 Like

Re: Was Mallam El-rufai Really Involved In A Car Crash. by capitalzero: 6:13am On Mar 17, 2019
He chose a female Muslim from southern kaduna hoping that if buhari dies or incapacitated he will be vp and Osinbajo president.just to prevent Patrick yakowa and sambo palava.
If it is true, he had accident, I can say dark forces are controlling nigeria. Nigeria is doomed.

1 Like

Re: Was Mallam El-rufai Really Involved In A Car Crash. by nwanyionitsha: 7:28am On Mar 17, 2019
MajorJeffery:
Are you serious about the bolded? If true, he will be out for a long time. In as much as I abhor his religious jingoism, I don't wish evil for no one.
Keep being diplomatic you hear. Smh.
Re: Was Mallam El-rufai Really Involved In A Car Crash. by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 17, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Keep being diplomatic you hear. Smh.
My dear, I guess you haven't been around when someone gives up the ghost. If you had shot someone, I mean a bad guy and watch him die, I mean look into his eyes as he passes away, you'll know the true worth of life. Leave Hell Rufai to his creator and never wish him evil. It's an advice, take it.

3 Likes

Re: Was Mallam El-rufai Really Involved In A Car Crash. by iwai: 9:35am On Mar 17, 2019
Yes the man know day talk again ooo
Re: Was Mallam El-rufai Really Involved In A Car Crash. by nwanyionitsha: 9:49am On Mar 17, 2019
MajorJeffery:
My dear, I guess you haven't been around when someone gives up the ghost. If you had shot someone, I mean a bad guy and watch him die, I mean look into his eyes as he passes away, you'll know the true worth of life. Leave Hell Rufai to his creator and never wish him evil. It's an advice, take it.
Well,you are right. God is the ultimate Judge.
I pray He heals us all of every pains we feel.
Re: Was Mallam El-rufai Really Involved In A Car Crash. by citizenY(m): 11:26am On Mar 17, 2019
Dittox:

What do you expect when nymphs become prostitutes?
Re: Was Mallam El-rufai Really Involved In A Car Crash. by BluntBoy(m): 12:49pm On Mar 17, 2019
Herdsmen:

There have always been tensions between Christians and Muslims in Kaduna as far back as the early 1990s.

As a matter of fact, Kaduna has always maintained its status as the most volatile Northern state due to its proneness to religious strife and the supposed struggle for balance between its Christian and Muslim population in the South and North respectively.

Remember the Zangon Katab riotings as way back as the early 1990s. Remember the year 2000 crisis when Christians and Muslims clashed and no fewer than 1000 people were killed. And then there was the Miss World riot in 2007.

The reason why we continue to have problems like ethno religious crisis and farmer-herdsmen conflict is because we find it sufficient to trade blames rather than go to the root of the problem so as to find a lasting problem. Now, you are blaming El Rufai because it is the easiest thing to do. But will that solve a problem that has been around for decades? Of course not!!!
Re: Was Mallam El-rufai Really Involved In A Car Crash. by sirpekun: 12:55pm On Mar 17, 2019
9 Persons Confirmed Dead In Latest Kaduna State Killings
The Kaduna State government has publicly come out to confirm the killing of nine citizens after an attack on Nandu village in Sanga Local Government Area (LGA) in an early morning attack yesterday, 16th of March 2019.

In a statement presented by one Samuel Aruwan identified to be the Senior Special Assistant to the Governor (Media and Publicity), yesterday, the government condemned the killings.

Check out https://idonsabi.com/9-persons-confirmed-dead-in-latest-kaduna-state-killings/ to read more

BluntBoy:

There have always been tensions between Christians and Muslims in Kaduna as far back as the early 1990s.

As a matter of fact, Kaduna has always maintained its status as the most volatile Northern state due to its proneness to religious strife and the supposed struggle for balance between its Christian and Muslim population in the South and North respectively.

Remember the Zangon Katab riotings as way back as the early 1990s. Remember the year 2000 crisis when Christians and Muslims clashed and no fewer than 1000 people were killed. And then there was the Miss World riot in 2007.

The reason why we continue to have problems like ethno religious crisis and farmer-herdsmen conflict is because we find it sufficient to trade blames rather than go to the root of the problem so as to find a lasting problem. Now, you are blaming El Rufai because it is the easiest thing to do. But will that solve a problem that has been around for decades? Of course not!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Was Mallam El-rufai Really Involved In A Car Crash. by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:55pm On Mar 17, 2019
That would have been a good news at least that will be minus one to Nigeria problem!!!

At least the body bags will be useful for once!!!

(1) (Reply)

I Foresee War In Nigeria Within A Month Time. South East Affected Most / Nyesom Wike Blowing Correct Igbo To The Etche People / Peter Obi: Rather Than Borrow Money As President, I Prefer All Nigerians Starve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.