Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,285 members, 7,815,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Graphic Photos Of Victims Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Fresh Attack In Kaduna. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphic Photos Of Victims Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Fresh Attack In Kaduna. (2745 Views)

John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion / Victims Killed By Suspected Fulani People In Plateau Buried Amidst Tears(photos) / Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Photos Of Victims Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Fresh Attack In Kaduna. by Gossiplover: 6:52pm On Mar 16, 2019
As shared by Stefanos Fdn on Facebook.

Reports reaching us today, 16/3/19 says early this morning, residents of Angbok Nandu, in Sanga Local Government Area of Kaduna State were heavily attacked.

The attack, which took place around 2:30am was said to be carried out by people suspected to be Fulani militia. 8 people were killed, including a baby, many wounded and several houses and property destroyed. This situation has now left the village completely razed.

Heavy gunfire was said to be heard, which threw the whole community into pandemonium.

Southern Kaduna Christians have in the past weeks come under series of attack since the last pronouncement of governor El'rufai of Kaduna State on a purported attack on Fulani in Kajuru.

cc; lalasticlala, mynd44

1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos Of Victims Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Fresh Attack In Kaduna. by Gossiplover: 6:53pm On Mar 16, 2019
this is sad

Re: Graphic Photos Of Victims Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Fresh Attack In Kaduna. by baliyubla: 6:54pm On Mar 16, 2019
Buharigs machineries on rampage. This Southern Kaduna people must wise up and learn to defend their territory.
Re: Graphic Photos Of Victims Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Fresh Attack In Kaduna. by hypertension(m): 6:54pm On Mar 16, 2019
it is well
Re: Graphic Photos Of Victims Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Fresh Attack In Kaduna. by youngest85(m): 6:54pm On Mar 16, 2019
With the high rate of poverty I'm the north, they still voted buhari
Just negodu.....
Re: Graphic Photos Of Victims Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Fresh Attack In Kaduna. by ojun50(m): 6:58pm On Mar 16, 2019
Has long has buhari is still up there more killing will still take place in the north
Re: Graphic Photos Of Victims Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Fresh Attack In Kaduna. by Officialgarri: 6:58pm On Mar 16, 2019
God go punish Atiku and other wealthy men who are behind these attacks
Re: Graphic Photos Of Victims Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Fresh Attack In Kaduna. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 16, 2019
Afonjas are happy!

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos Of Victims Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Fresh Attack In Kaduna. by Auladimeji2: 6:59pm On Mar 16, 2019
Kaduna people are fulanis.Fulanis are killing themselves. This is not religious or ethnic conflict,There's more to this killing angry angry angry

I want a reasonable Kaduna's indigen to answer me angry angry angry

Re: Graphic Photos Of Victims Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Fresh Attack In Kaduna. by SheikhMuniru(m): 7:02pm On Mar 16, 2019
Some Muslims Are Heartless, Allah swt And Prophet Muhammad pbuh Didn't Thought Us This
Re: Graphic Photos Of Victims Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Fresh Attack In Kaduna. by extralargehead(m): 7:13pm On Mar 16, 2019
When will all this wickedness end?
Re: Graphic Photos Of Victims Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Fresh Attack In Kaduna. by Afonjas: 7:14pm On Mar 16, 2019
Auladimeji2:
Kaduna people are fulanis.Fulanis are killing themselves. This is not religious or ethnic conflict,There's more to this killing angry angry angry

Kaduna is not Fulani, not even Hausa let alone Fulani. they minority tribes but still speak hausa

Northern Kaduna is dominated by Muslims while Southern Kaduna is dominated by Christians,

The killings is going on in Southern Kaduna and you know it, stop pretending.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0CeMHeoejw

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of Victims Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Fresh Attack In Kaduna. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 16, 2019
Southern Kaduna should be given their own state

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of Victims Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Fresh Attack In Kaduna. by MrAJQ(m): 7:21pm On Mar 16, 2019
Auladimeji2:

It is not a religious conflict it is more of territorial conflicts. And I will tell you no one, I repeat no one will tell you the actual cause of these killing. Because it is so complicated but to me I blame the government for not been able to curtail the killing.
Re: Graphic Photos Of Victims Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Fresh Attack In Kaduna. by MrAJQ(m): 7:24pm On Mar 16, 2019
SheikhMuniru:
Some Muslims Are Heartless, Allah swt And Prophet Muhammad pbuh Didn't Thought Us This
So you believe a true Muslim who pray 5 daily prayers will in anyway kill someone like this? Those people are not Muslim, the fact that someone is Fulani does not automatically make him a Muslim, there are millions of Fulani Christian and millions of Fulani who didn't believe in God.
Re: Graphic Photos Of Victims Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Fresh Attack In Kaduna. by Racoon(m): 7:27pm On Mar 16, 2019
sad cry cry cry. Chai! Lives no more matters in Nigeria.
Re: Graphic Photos Of Victims Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Fresh Attack In Kaduna. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 16, 2019
MrAJQ:
So you believe a true Muslim who pray 5 daily prayers will in anyway kill someone like this? Those people are not Muslim, the fact that someone is Fulani does not automatically make him a Muslim, there are millions of Fulani Christian and millions of Fulani who didn't believe in God.
lies you are a liar.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of Victims Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Fresh Attack In Kaduna. by Racoon(m): 7:30pm On Mar 16, 2019
[s]
MrAJQ:
So you believe a true Muslim who pray 5 daily prayers will in anyway kill someone like this? Those people are not Muslim.

The fact that someone is Fulani does not automatically make him a Muslim, there are millions of Fulani Christian and millions of Fulani who didn't believe in God.
[/s]The Sept 11 2001 terrorists, Paris shooting in 2014, even the BH etc all do their killings in the name of a god.
Re: Graphic Photos Of Victims Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Fresh Attack In Kaduna. by Afonjas: 7:51pm On Mar 16, 2019
MrAJQ:

It is not a religious conflict it is more of territorial conflicts. And I will tell you no one, I repeat no one will tell you the actual cause of these killing. Because it is so complicated but to me I blame the government for not been able to curtail the killing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0CeMHeoejw
Re: Graphic Photos Of Victims Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Fresh Attack In Kaduna. by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:34pm On Mar 16, 2019
Gossiplover:
As shared by Stefanos Fdn on Facebook.

Reports reaching us today, 16/3/19 says early this morning, residents of Angbok Nandu, in Sanga Local Government Area of Kaduna State were heavily attacked.

The attack, which took place around 2:30am was said to be carried out by people suspected to be Fulani militia. 8 people were killed, including a baby, many wounded and several houses and property destroyed. This situation has now left the village completely razed.

Heavy gunfire was said to be heard, which threw the whole community into pandemonium.

Southern Kaduna Christians have in the past weeks come under series of attack since the last pronouncement of governor El'rufai of Kaduna State on a purported attack on Fulani in Kajuru.

This is completely wrong and junk journalism, and further confirms allegations of bias reporting by our predominantly southern Christian owned and controlled media.

By referring to the Kajuru killings as purported and mere pronouncement by El Rufai is an indirect way of denying the said killings ever happened and an insult to the 132 Fulani murdered in cold blood by the local Christian militia.
Contrastingly, when the media reluctantly covered the Kajuru killings, not one body of the Fulani dead (officially 66 but in reality 132) was shown let alone as graphic as they are now doing for the Christian victims in these suspected reprisals.
It is his sort of attitude and lack of justice on both sides that encourages self help, where ppl lose hope and are forced to take the law into their own hands by way of reprisals -
Re: Graphic Photos Of Victims Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Fresh Attack In Kaduna. by SheikhMuniru(m): 8:43pm On Mar 16, 2019
MrAJQ:

I don't like to argue on religious matter sorry
Re: Graphic Photos Of Victims Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Fresh Attack In Kaduna. by Quality20(m): 8:50pm On Mar 16, 2019
This is d work of bandits and kidnappers, but because of hatred and desire to cause ethnic conflicts, bad ppl and media would always attach herdsmen
Re: Graphic Photos Of Victims Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Fresh Attack In Kaduna. by MrAJQ(m): 10:21pm On Mar 16, 2019
SheikhMuniru:

I don't like to argue on religious matter sorry
Have I draw any line of argument?
Re: Graphic Photos Of Victims Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Fresh Attack In Kaduna. by ultimatekint(m): 10:28pm On Mar 16, 2019
God will surely punish all our useless leaders in this country,Amen.
Re: Graphic Photos Of Victims Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Fresh Attack In Kaduna. by ultimatekint(m): 10:31pm On Mar 16, 2019
A time is coming when I will place my identity on this platform so that I will be arrested and killed,I am just tired about this country Nigeria���������������������
Re: Graphic Photos Of Victims Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Fresh Attack In Kaduna. by SheikhMuniru(m): 11:37pm On Mar 16, 2019
MrAJQ:
Yeah
Re: Graphic Photos Of Victims Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Fresh Attack In Kaduna. by SheikhMuniru(m): 11:42pm On Mar 16, 2019
MrAJQ:

BH are not Muslims, even Shekau is NOT a Muslim, I don't just know who thought them how to read and preach from Quran and Hadeth resp.
Re: Graphic Photos Of Victims Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Fresh Attack In Kaduna. by Yuceeluv(f): 12:26am On Mar 17, 2019
Such confidence in ignorance. #smh
Auladimeji2:

Re: Graphic Photos Of Victims Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Fresh Attack In Kaduna. by Northwave(m): 6:53am On Mar 17, 2019
Excaperx:
Southern Kaduna should be given their own state
very reasonable, just as Nigeria should be devided. and then what??
Re: Graphic Photos Of Victims Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Fresh Attack In Kaduna. by SheikhMuniru(m): 5:02pm On Mar 17, 2019
MrAJQ:

You Know nah

(1) (2) (Reply)

12-year-old Girl Who Eloped And Had Sex With A 38-year Old Man Being Remaned / The Murder That Shocked Japan / Painting Or Madness???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.