Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

The Murder That Shocked Japan - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Murder That Shocked Japan (2771 Views)

Police Rescue Snitch Who Caused The Murder Of A Lady In Lagos / 16-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over The Murder Of Nigerian Guy In London. Photo / Police Arrests Maryam Sanda For The Murder Of Husband, Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Murder That Shocked Japan by BinamRex: 10:05pm On Aug 25, 2021
Here is a 2 minutes video of a murder that shook Japan. This video is about the murder of Junko Furuta, a teenager in Misato, Saitama, Prefecture.

The perpetrators were four teenage boys with Yakuza connection.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqrO3xQsV10

Re: The Murder That Shocked Japan by siofra(f): 10:47pm On Aug 25, 2021
Chilling!!
Read about it some years ago, worse than all the American murder stories I've ever read.

2 Likes

Re: The Murder That Shocked Japan by BinamRex: 11:28pm On Aug 25, 2021
siofra:
Chilling!!
Read about it some years ago, worse than all the American murder stories I've ever read.

What upsets me is the light sentences they all got. The mother of one of the perpetrators even desecrated Furuta's grave.

Japanese people used to be very violent and blood-thirsty. I saw a video of what they did to prisoners of war during the Second World War and I couldn't sleep for days. What they did to pregnant women was even more heartbreaking. Thank God America defeated them and forced them to adopt a pacifist constitution.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lady Confronts A Man Who Grab Her Breast During A Trip (Video) / Elizabeth Turpin Dead And Obituary, Made Her Lesbian Lover Murder Her Husband / Italian Bank Robbers Wear Trump Masks During Heists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.