Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,186 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Wild Animal Found In One Of The Cars Imported From Abroad Into Ghana (Photos) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Wild Animal Found In One Of The Cars Imported From Abroad Into Ghana (Photos) (4496 Views)

V12 Supremacy: The World’s Top 17 Most Powerful V12 Engines In 2023 And The Cars / Here Are The Cars You Should NEVER Buy With REASONS Attached / The Cars Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffet And Other Billionaires Drive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wild Animal Found In One Of The Cars Imported From Abroad Into Ghana (Photos) by Lizzysamuel(f): 7:29pm On Mar 16, 2019
Few days ago, a raccoon was found in one of the cars imported into Ghana.

According to a twitter user, Raymond Agyepong who shared the video, he wrote;

The other day at the port, it was surprising how a raccoon found itself in one of the imported cars. I'm still wondering how it managed to survive.

According to further reports gathered by ZENITHNAIJA, the said wild life is with the quarantine and veterinary department at the port and after examination, will be sent to the zoo.

Watch the video HERE

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Wild Animal Found In One Of The Cars Imported From Abroad Into Ghana (Photos) by Lizzysamuel(f): 7:30pm On Mar 16, 2019

Re: Wild Animal Found In One Of The Cars Imported From Abroad Into Ghana (Photos) by marshalldgreat(m): 7:31pm On Mar 16, 2019
Imagine
Re: Wild Animal Found In One Of The Cars Imported From Abroad Into Ghana (Photos) by donbachi(m): 7:48pm On Mar 16, 2019
If to sey na briefcase full of dollars,dem for tell us.

7 Likes

Re: Wild Animal Found In One Of The Cars Imported From Abroad Into Ghana (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 8:02pm On Mar 16, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy Ghana is civilized ooo!!! "Quarantine"? "Zoo" Them dey forbid peppersoup for Ghana angry angry

1 Like

Re: Wild Animal Found In One Of The Cars Imported From Abroad Into Ghana (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 8:04pm On Mar 16, 2019
LuciferRedeemed:
A New Jersey racoon was driving home to his family jejely, next thing a criminal Black Ape African jacked him & his car & shipped him all the way to Slaveland.

Now that he has arrived Africa instead of finally getting justice plus an apology, the ignorant gorilla descendants still went ahead to forcibly evict him from his car & detain him.

This world is evil!

cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Wild Animal Found In One Of The Cars Imported From Abroad Into Ghana (Photos) by 3kay945(m): 8:08pm On Mar 16, 2019
LuciferRedeemed:
A New Jersey racoon was driving home to his family jejely, next thing a criminal Black Ape African jacked him & his car & shipped him all the way to Slaveland.

Now that he has arrived Africa instead of finally getting justice plus an apology, the ignorant gorilla descendants still went ahead to forcibly evict him from his car & detain him.

This world is evil!

I can imagine the words you have up there. Its funny cool

2 Likes

Re: Wild Animal Found In One Of The Cars Imported From Abroad Into Ghana (Photos) by CarGuideNG: 8:32pm On Mar 16, 2019
Re: Wild Animal Found In One Of The Cars Imported From Abroad Into Ghana (Photos) by bugggg: 9:15pm On Mar 16, 2019
cheesy cheesy : .... Laff don quench me. Made my night
LuciferRedeemed:

This world is evil!

1 Like

Re: Wild Animal Found In One Of The Cars Imported From Abroad Into Ghana (Photos) by Emilokoiyawon: 9:29pm On Mar 16, 2019
The Racoon is an American. And the US embassy should be contacted ASAP. Trump will not take it lightly if ANYTHING happens to him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wild Animal Found In One Of The Cars Imported From Abroad Into Ghana (Photos) by soke02(m): 6:51am On Mar 17, 2019
I can't see any wild animal jare
Re: Wild Animal Found In One Of The Cars Imported From Abroad Into Ghana (Photos) by ITbomb(m): 7:21am On Mar 17, 2019
Don't be surprised if a new disease spring up in Ghana.
I don't trust Americans

5 Likes

Re: Wild Animal Found In One Of The Cars Imported From Abroad Into Ghana (Photos) by Amuocha: 10:27am On Mar 17, 2019
dominique sef sad

1 Like

Re: Wild Animal Found In One Of The Cars Imported From Abroad Into Ghana (Photos) by Ummu4M(f): 7:03pm On Mar 17, 2019
No be small thing o.

[/b]Be your own boss using your smartphone
For details WhatsApp :08025286595[b]
Lizzysamuel:
Few days ago, a raccoon was found in one of the cars imported into Ghana.

According to a twitter user, Raymond Agyepong who shared the video, he wrote;

The other day at the port, it was surprising how a raccoon found itself in one of the imported cars. I'm still wondering how it managed to survive.

According to further reports gathered by ZENITHNAIJA, the said wild life is with the quarantine and veterinary department at the port and after examination, will be sent to the zoo.

Watch the video HERE

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Acura RDX 2007 Temperature Gauge Issue / Advice Needed On Acura MDX 2008 / I Was Asked To Put Camphor Into My Tank. Pls Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.