Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,184 members, 7,953,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:56 PM

Is NL Afriad Of The Jew? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is NL Afriad Of The Jew? (603 Views)

North Afriad Tinubu Will Back & Bankroll Peter Obi/Akinwumi Adesina Ticket / Why Is Abuja Afriad Of The Plan June 12 Protest?? / The Christianization Of Rivers And Why The North Is Very Afriad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is NL Afriad Of The Jew? by ZombieNation: 7:43pm On Mar 16, 2019
Which of you janitors scrubbed my thread on the Jewish murderers of the Russian Royal family?

Which rule did the thread break that made you guys delete it?

I will still create another thread on it if you don't give me reasons why the thread was out rightly deleted or is Seun afraid of offending the Jews at Jewgle aka Google?

I know Jewgle has an active operational policy to delete sites from their Web search engine if it exposes Jewish atrocities and that of their Muslim tools.
Re: Is NL Afriad Of The Jew? by Factfinder1(m): 8:04pm On Mar 16, 2019
ZombieNation:
Which of you janitors scrubbed my thread on the Jewish murderers of the Russian Royal family?

Which rule did the thread break that made you guys delete it?

I will still create another thread on it if you don't give me reasons why the thread was out rightly deleted or is Seun afraid of offending the Jews at Jewgle aka Google?

I know Jewgle has an active operational policy to delete sites from their Web search engine if it exposes Jewish atrocities and that of their Muslim tools.

Please send me the complete story... Henrysimpilicitu90@gmail.com
Re: Is NL Afriad Of The Jew? by orion7: 8:08pm On Mar 16, 2019
I just tire. such an educator thread o

seun u dey mad ?

2 Likes

Re: Is NL Afriad Of The Jew? by ZombieNation: 8:08pm On Mar 16, 2019
Factfinder1:

Please send me the complete story... Henrysimpilicitu90@gmail.com

http://www.realzionistnews.com/?p=109

1 Like

Re: Is NL Afriad Of The Jew? by Tomide007: 8:10pm On Mar 16, 2019
Re: Is NL Afriad Of The Jew? by ZombieNation: 8:12pm On Mar 16, 2019
Tomide007:
Ur thread is back

Pls post the link for me here

(1) (Reply)

Test Update On Rivers Governorship Election / A Southern Christian as president In 2023 Or Nigeria Splits - Opinion / Dem Go Flog Tire Saga: How Innocuous Facebook Video Led To Success’ Fame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.