Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,581 members, 7,958,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:15 AM

Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Apologizes To Her Mother For Going To The Strip Club - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Apologizes To Her Mother For Going To The Strip Club (70865 Views)

Lil Kesh Kisses Priscilla Ajoke Ojo, Iyabo Ojo's Daughter, Sparks Dating Rumors / Priscilla Ajoke Ojo In Short Cleavage-Baring Gown (Photos) / Priscilla Ajoke Ojo At The Strip Club To Celebrate Her 18th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Apologizes To Her Mother For Going To The Strip Club by tohyorsih(f): 1:22am On Mar 17, 2019
Gentleziggy:
am beginning to suspect her to b a behind d door stripper.by d way how does one identify a lesb?
i believe it's only lesbians that goes to a srip club. she was even spraying money on their asses smh. they dont write it on the face you get to know them by their actions
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Apologizes To Her Mother For Going To The Strip Club by Denikayan: 1:53am On Mar 17, 2019
Thank God say I no born girl

Though I have gang wars they could get into while am far away, I still feel more relaxed.

Mama beat the hell outta dem
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Apologizes To Her Mother For Going To The Strip Club by webizone(m): 2:02am On Mar 17, 2019
What does a guy have to do to get a girl as pretty and buxom as she is?
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Apologizes To Her Mother For Going To The Strip Club by Nobody: 2:11am On Mar 17, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
Somebody should check the circumference, radius and perimeter of her toto

Evil mathematician undecided
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Apologizes To Her Mother For Going To The Strip Club by Ategberoson(m): 2:18am On Mar 17, 2019
iidiot her mom was aware of her presence at the club. I'm sure she drove her there, she's still the same publicly that told her to apologise publicly to save her shame

1 Like

Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Apologizes To Her Mother For Going To The Strip Club by Campaign4truth: 2:20am On Mar 17, 2019
So you don't have your mom's number again? Mtchewwwwwwww angry[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Apologizes To Her Mother For Going To The Strip Club by yetty247(f): 2:46am On Mar 17, 2019
Another radarada
What happened to going into her mum's room and apologizing on her knees?
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Apologizes To Her Mother For Going To The Strip Club by kizyalex10(m): 3:14am On Mar 17, 2019
Amagite2:
Actress Iyabo Ojo's daughter, Priscilla, has taken to Instagram to apologize to her for hitting the strip club for her 18th birthday.

Priscilla said she's sorry for breaking her trust and hurting her feelings. She wrote;

"Dear Mummy @iyaboojofespris , this message is to sincerely apologize for my action.I would never want to intentionally break your trust or hurt your feelings.I love you and I never take the things you do for me for granted.I acknowledge that my actions were very wrong and I want to assure you that there would never be a repetition of such actions. Please from the bottom of my heart I am sorry, and I sincerely hope that the trust you have in me is not broken .❤️�"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/03/iyabo-ojos-18-yr-old-daughter-apologizes-to-her-for-going-to-the-strip-club.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

a snake can only birth something long.a butcher dat cant allow a knife pass his back.d show has jst begun.mtcheeew
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Apologizes To Her Mother For Going To The Strip Club by akannynet: 4:32am On Mar 17, 2019
That is what her Mother taught her Chair Oniranu
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Apologizes To Her Mother For Going To The Strip Club by Styluscrib(m): 4:44am On Mar 17, 2019
Sweet things @ the beginning no dey Bitter,
Nah later the bitterness dey show face

Welcome to karma dear mama
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Apologizes To Her Mother For Going To The Strip Club by pheonixdld2(m): 5:15am On Mar 17, 2019
orimipe:
And instagram is the only medium she could use in reaching out to her mother.

Everything for the attention by the way.

The mum was aware ....I suspect she was embarrassed by the backlash & realise people have seen how she has failed to properly train the girl. An 18 going to a strip club? How did she know where it is? And to be bold to withdraw wads of cash and be bold to spray that way? Which 18years would even have that guts, or think of that?
Any normal 18 years old would just go shopping, throw parties,eat and take icecreams with her friends.
This Instagram apology is just a hoax to absolve the mother of having any knowledge & give the impression that she is a good girl. I won't be surprised that this has started smoking weed already.
All of us here, would you have thought of spending your 18th birthday @ a strip club.?

2 Likes

Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Apologizes To Her Mother For Going To The Strip Club by Amumaigwe: 5:30am On Mar 17, 2019
Amagite2:
Actress Iyabo Ojo's daughter, Priscilla, has taken to Instagram to apologize to her for hitting the strip club for her 18th birthday.

Priscilla said she's sorry for breaking her trust and hurting her feelings. She wrote;

"Dear Mummy @iyaboojofespris , this message is to sincerely apologize for my action.I would never want to intentionally break your trust or hurt your feelings.I love you and I never take the things you do for me for granted.I acknowledge that my actions were very wrong and I want to assure you that there would never be a repetition of such actions. Please from the bottom of my heart I am sorry, and I sincerely hope that the trust you have in me is not broken .❤️�"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/03/iyabo-ojos-18-yr-old-daughter-apologizes-to-her-for-going-to-the-strip-club.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

No wonder the mother wrote a few days ago that she was afraid her daughter had grown. Poor parental job can cause that kind of anxiety when one's kids are about to become independent.
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Apologizes To Her Mother For Going To The Strip Club by awoluyi(m): 5:35am On Mar 17, 2019
The mother should forgive her like OB... forgave AT..... , end of discussion and CHARACTER remains.
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Apologizes To Her Mother For Going To The Strip Club by mozona(m): 5:42am On Mar 17, 2019
story... both of them planned it.

both of them new both it, they just want to draw attention.
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Apologizes To Her Mother For Going To The Strip Club by Chiefochiefo(m): 5:47am On Mar 17, 2019
Woman don't give yourself BP, you can't control them, she's a woman and that's how they behave once they realize that they are beautiful. You can only pray for them and advise them.
...Chiefo...
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Apologizes To Her Mother For Going To The Strip Club by Olajah81: 6:21am On Mar 17, 2019
Radarada Iranu...
How it take concerns US..
Who post diz need mental therapy
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Apologizes To Her Mother For Going To The Strip Club by Arijude(m): 6:22am On Mar 17, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
Somebody should check the circumference, radius and perimeter of her toto
diameter
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Apologizes To Her Mother For Going To The Strip Club by LydayBobo(m): 6:25am On Mar 17, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
this apology is as fake as ronaldo playing in a world cup final,why would she go to a strip club knowing her mum wont approve it.truth is she enjoyed her few hours of freedom,i expect more erratic behaviour from her.
more anointing. Your wisdom is divine

1 Like

Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Apologizes To Her Mother For Going To The Strip Club by lolaben(m): 6:26am On Mar 17, 2019
What were you expecting? She probably has watched all mummy's movies rather than spend more time with the real Mummy. So what she is doing is typical what she has learnt from all the movies. It is well. God give us the Grace to train our children in His way.
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Apologizes To Her Mother For Going To The Strip Club by Nobody: 6:28am On Mar 17, 2019
Awww better pikin. How many kids can do this? Instead they will say "it is my body, I want to express it"
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Apologizes To Her Mother For Going To The Strip Club by orimipe(f): 7:07am On Mar 17, 2019
pheonixdld2:

The mum was aware ....I suspect she was embarrassed by the backlash & realise people have seen how she has failed to properly train the girl. An 18 going to a strip club? How did she know where it is? And to be bold to withdraw wads of cash and be bold to spray that way? Which 18years would even have that guts, or think of that?
Any normal 18 years old would just go shopping, throw parties,eat and take icecreams with her friends.
This Instagram apology is just a hoax to absolve the mother of having any knowledge & give the impression that she is a good girl. I won't be surprised that this has started smoking weed already.
All of us here, would you have thought of spending your 18th birthday @ a strip club.?

Hmmm

You got it so right.

By the way, can a lion give birth to a rat?

The only thing I could think of on my 18th birthday was the pictures I needed to take and how to get the phone I was going to use to facebook so as to devour my many "HBDs", " LLNP" "WULLNP".

2 Likes

Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Apologizes To Her Mother For Going To The Strip Club by kareemkamil(m): 7:15am On Mar 17, 2019
hmm, what do u expect from Olosho dauther
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Apologizes To Her Mother For Going To The Strip Club by Acemilley(m): 7:34am On Mar 17, 2019
the daughter is mbappe the next big star(olosho)and the mother is ronaldo the certified olosho.
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Apologizes To Her Mother For Going To The Strip Club by talkme(m): 7:50am On Mar 17, 2019
All nah stunt. her twitter followers go increase now just watch out, the mumcy arrange the stunt for her so she can be popular
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Apologizes To Her Mother For Going To The Strip Club by profilemessages: 8:04am On Mar 17, 2019
check my website for gists and comments www.9japalaver..com
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Apologizes To Her Mother For Going To The Strip Club by ssquare199(m): 9:20am On Mar 17, 2019
post=76721541:

Good one from her.

No matter how long you have gone on the wrong way, TURN BACK!.................Chinese Proverb!!
Shit Chinese wetin
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Apologizes To Her Mother For Going To The Strip Club by Anambralife(m): 9:22am On Mar 17, 2019
[Qquote author=CosmicPhoenix post=76717752]
this apology is as fake as ronaldo playing in a world cup final,why would she go to a strip club knowing her mum wont approve it.truth is she enjoyed her few hours of freedom,i expect more erratic behaviour from her.
[/quote]
It's as fake as Messi winning a trophy with Argentina grin
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Apologizes To Her Mother For Going To The Strip Club by hahn(m): 11:48am On Mar 17, 2019
tahoe:

Turkish proverb actually

Yoruba proverb actually

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Apologizes To Her Mother For Going To The Strip Club by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 17, 2019
TwoBottles:
At least her written English is ok. She only needs to work on her spacing.
lol, guy you're not OK. Just one small spacing error grin

1 Like

Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Apologizes To Her Mother For Going To The Strip Club by Boss13: 3:39pm On Mar 17, 2019
Apologizing to your mother on social media. What’s happening to this youngies?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man / Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo / Funke Akindele Shares First Picture With Her Husband After Becoming A Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.