Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

MC Galaxy Reveals Reason He Didn't End Live Session With Actress Etinosa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MC Galaxy Reveals Reason He Didn't End Live Session With Actress Etinosa (568 Views)

Cassandra Owolabi Blasts Funke Akindele Shares Experience Working With Actress / Etinosa Sets Instagram Account On Private After Going Unclad On MC Galaxy's IG / Actress, Etinosa Under Fire For Going Nude On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MC Galaxy Reveals Reason He Didn't End Live Session With Actress Etinosa by spunky425(m): 9:13pm On Mar 16, 2019
In the ongoing brouhaha between MC Galaxy and actress Etinosa, the singer has now revealed why he couldn’t end the call.

MC Galaxy yesterday night went live on Instagram alongside Etinosa who went naked and danced naked.

The matter which has since deteriorated and had people curse out at both of them, and also Mr 2kay coming out to bash MC Galaxy.

The ‘Sekem’ crooner has now revealed why he didn’t end the call.

When Etinosa came on alongside the singer she said;

“I want to get naked. My boyfriend is here, I want him to go so that I can get naked. Guys hold on let me lock the door. I know that my boyfriend has logged on to check what is going on, thunder will fire my boyfriend because I am ready to end the relationship. I am not joking, we have broken up. Every day, I am sorry. I am tired of living my life for people. I want to live my life for me to be happy. Sorry viewers, I have a pot belly.

“MC if I slap you, open your eyes you dey craze. If you cut it (the call) I will cut you in life. Is it your body? It’s my body I want to exhibit my body. I want to be expressing my body. Some people are calling my phone, I want to be happy, my body is beautiful. I am comfortable showing my naked body. I am happy with my unclothedness.”

Read His Full Interview

Re: MC Galaxy Reveals Reason He Didn't End Live Session With Actress Etinosa by youngest85(m): 9:15pm On Mar 16, 2019
The man of moment
Re: MC Galaxy Reveals Reason He Didn't End Live Session With Actress Etinosa by youngest85(m): 9:23pm On Mar 16, 2019
Please help me to upload the video to xvideos
Re: MC Galaxy Reveals Reason He Didn't End Live Session With Actress Etinosa by emeijeh(m): 10:12pm On Mar 16, 2019
2 fools

(1) (Reply)

WOW !! My Boyfriend Is Married & Has A Son !!! / Wizkid’s Tania Omotayo Welcomes Baby In Vienna / My Son Thinks His Father Is Dead - Tonto Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.