Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

She Turned Herself Into A Superhero Using Her NYSC Khaki - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / She Turned Herself Into A Superhero Using Her NYSC Khaki (5185 Views)

Between 'Bleached' Halima Abubakar And A Fan Who Asked How She Turned White / Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp / Roman Goddess Throwback Photo Before She Turned An Instagram Slay Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Turned Herself Into A Superhero Using Her NYSC Khaki by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 16, 2019
Gist From Linjust.com

It was her POP As a Corps member. She told me she needed me to tailor something abstract again for her but extraordinary, to keep in the eyes of the NYSC members on her passing out day. But what more can I do? Me, Omeen Omeelin Anunobi (AKA Omeelin The Only Tailor With Attitude @Omeenomeelin ). The unpredictable me. My brian went blank & i came up with This concept of SuperHero attire which was created, designed, tailored, styled and directed by me. She was so happy that during the photoshoot she was feeling like a true NYSC Hero. I was marvelled by her acting during the shoot. Lol.

This outfit was created for fun. With the aim of letting the world know that we don't have limit to what we can achieve in fashion industry. And we are looking forward to getting investors, business partners, jobs(both local & international), endorsements, adverts & others. Instagram @Omeenomeelin
Facebook :Omeen Omeelin Anunobi .
Thank you.

SEE MORE PHOTOShttps://www.linjust.com.ng/she-turned-herself-into-a-superhero-using-her-nysc-khaki.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Turned Herself Into A Superhero Using Her NYSC Khaki by falcon01: 9:33pm On Mar 16, 2019
captain booty

3 Likes

Re: She Turned Herself Into A Superhero Using Her NYSC Khaki by Mikora: 9:35pm On Mar 16, 2019
Ingenuity
Re: She Turned Herself Into A Superhero Using Her NYSC Khaki by harkandey(m): 9:36pm On Mar 16, 2019
super woman grin
Re: She Turned Herself Into A Superhero Using Her NYSC Khaki by KevMitnick: 9:38pm On Mar 16, 2019
Captain NYSC... grin

1 Like

Re: She Turned Herself Into A Superhero Using Her NYSC Khaki by victorian(f): 9:39pm On Mar 16, 2019
She try cheesy

Nice concept !

5 Likes

Re: She Turned Herself Into A Superhero Using Her NYSC Khaki by BOOOMNAIJA: 9:44pm On Mar 16, 2019
SMALL PIKIN DEY WORRY AM......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Turned Herself Into A Superhero Using Her NYSC Khaki by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 16, 2019
But seriously, People get time shaa!!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Turned Herself Into A Superhero Using Her NYSC Khaki by amaniro: 9:56pm On Mar 16, 2019
Make NYSC catch you

1 Like

Re: She Turned Herself Into A Superhero Using Her NYSC Khaki by Slazim: 9:59pm On Mar 16, 2019
Lemme guess her super power... dodging CDs and clearance but getting her alawee.

8 Likes

Re: She Turned Herself Into A Superhero Using Her NYSC Khaki by emeijeh(m): 10:01pm On Mar 16, 2019
Wonder woman corper
Re: She Turned Herself Into A Superhero Using Her NYSC Khaki by RealAdewole(m): 10:10pm On Mar 16, 2019
E go soon clear for her eyes

1 Like

Re: She Turned Herself Into A Superhero Using Her NYSC Khaki by Kalashnikov102(m): 10:49pm On Mar 16, 2019
This days no respect for the khaki again Social media has made a huge impact!! Making em viral.. Bit the truth is if coppers can fight for their increase its worth it!!!!
Re: She Turned Herself Into A Superhero Using Her NYSC Khaki by EbukaHades10(m): 11:36pm On Mar 16, 2019
falcon01:
captain booty
U, my friend,will make heaven for this ur comment

1 Like

Re: She Turned Herself Into A Superhero Using Her NYSC Khaki by Manbiggs(m): 2:58am On Mar 17, 2019
Why can't I think of something stupid to do....some people are just good at what they do.

Re: She Turned Herself Into A Superhero Using Her NYSC Khaki by mactoni91(m): 8:06am On Mar 17, 2019
Odd colors
Re: She Turned Herself Into A Superhero Using Her NYSC Khaki by CosmicPhoenix: 9:09am On Mar 17, 2019
this is what happens when you watch too many superhero movies,she must be a DC fan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Turned Herself Into A Superhero Using Her NYSC Khaki by CAPSLOCKED: 9:44am On Mar 17, 2019
THIS ONE IS SET TO CLOWN FOR THE REST OF HER DAYS. .
Re: She Turned Herself Into A Superhero Using Her NYSC Khaki by Onyi22(f): 9:47am On Mar 17, 2019
She must be an Afonja lady, they can do d undo
Re: She Turned Herself Into A Superhero Using Her NYSC Khaki by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 17, 2019
Re: She Turned Herself Into A Superhero Using Her NYSC Khaki by Martinez39(m): 9:58am On Mar 17, 2019
Captain NYSC will soon abuse her superpowers by becoming an armed robber since there is hunger in the land. Hope she is steadily collecting her allowance or has she passed out from NYSC and now patrolling uncompleted buildings needlessly?
Re: She Turned Herself Into A Superhero Using Her NYSC Khaki by CAPSLOCKED: 9:59am On Mar 17, 2019
Martinez39:
Captain NYSC will soon abuse her superpowers by becoming an armed robber since there is hunger in the land. Hope she is steadily collecting her allowance or has she passed out from NYSC and now patrolling uncompleted buildings needlessly?

THAT'S THE PLACE SHE SELLS HER DOPE. grin
Re: She Turned Herself Into A Superhero Using Her NYSC Khaki by Amuocha: 10:52am On Mar 17, 2019
Ambode sef
Re: She Turned Herself Into A Superhero Using Her NYSC Khaki by adexdon(m): 11:28am On Mar 17, 2019
Super idiot
Re: She Turned Herself Into A Superhero Using Her NYSC Khaki by rirecords: 11:39am On Mar 17, 2019
Let us support real naija talent. Check out our naija artists on our channel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miyS7VA-lMU
Re: She Turned Herself Into A Superhero Using Her NYSC Khaki by Zither(m): 1:48pm On Mar 17, 2019
Nice concept. I admire her boldness to express her imagination in an anti-creativity, anti-imagination clime like Nigeria.

As to title for this new superhero, what would Cisco Ramon call her? Parade Bird? Wonder Corper? Grappling Girl? Captain Corper?...lolz...I don try nah
smiley
Re: She Turned Herself Into A Superhero Using Her NYSC Khaki by IvarTheBoneless: 2:09pm On Mar 17, 2019
Lady Corps grin

Or

CorpsWoman

Pronounce the Corps as Corpse tongue
Re: She Turned Herself Into A Superhero Using Her NYSC Khaki by mytime24(f): 2:49pm On Mar 17, 2019
Let mi go nd b comin tongue

Re: She Turned Herself Into A Superhero Using Her NYSC Khaki by Topxcel: 4:22pm On Mar 17, 2019
Nice one

(1) (Reply)

Modupe Ozolua / Haters Will Say This Is Photoshop, But I'm A Real Celebrity (pics) / Iyabo Ojo’s 18 Year Old Daughter, Priscilla Is Living The Best Life (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.