Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,390 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:23 AM

An Update Of A Friend From The North (picture attached) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Update Of A Friend From The North (picture attached) (6221 Views)

APC Using Atiku's Image For Campaign In The North (Picture) / What Exactly Does VAWULENCE mean On Nairaland? Picture Attached. / Oshodi Transport Interchange: An Update On The $70million Project - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Update Of A Friend From The North (picture attached) by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 17, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
See this one. Nobody is dragging anything with you.
Sw cant determine who will be president.
The people that will determine it will determine it and all of us sw inclusive will say yes sir.
Like i said, if the sw can take the presidency, then go and take it. You can't come online and be harassing us as if the sw determines anything. You only sit where they keep you.
Go share trader moni..... Yes sir
You have to use hired helicopter.... Yes sir
You can't attend security meetings... Yes sir
You are a mere commissioner.... Yes sir
Your name is osibande... Yes sir.....
Yes sir... Yes sir... Yes sir.... Yes sir.................................
The yes sir people make the most noise. grin

My people, abeg make una help me advice this guy.

Bastardmod
NgadaAwo
Osidec
Stanweezy
eagleeye2

Anambraforpeter
, adadike, salvador1, pchukwudi, Catastrophe1, angelusbrut, oilPUSSY, Zorbadezinc, naijaroyalty

NgadaAwo, Salvador4, pekele007, mopolchi, osagyefo98, pointblank247, earthquake2, chiefobdk, beebeeooh, tsinzu, phase1, Mekaboy, Anambra1
Nbote, Amarabae, Nothingdome, Obi1kenobi.
Goddys, Bionixs, Princedapace, Asuustrike1,
ClumsyFlimsy, Bonapart, vikky014, Ziggylady
Arantess, SouthEastFacts, Dmerciful,
, timekeeper , westaslave2 , lalasticlaca , immhotep ,lzaa , husbandsnatcha ,keryj ,funmisticqueen .
Analqueenluci , preshy561 , marialavina , wetdick
amatarasha, iluvMAMAV

Bighead9 is hiding behind IPOB office in Umuahia, after herdsmen chased him away from his village grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Update Of A Friend From The North (picture attached) by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 12:07pm On Mar 17, 2019
kasheemawo:
when did northerners started bearing Emmanuel
OP you dey krase

he's a Christian, nysc brought us together

1 Like

Re: An Update Of A Friend From The North (picture attached) by IvarTheBoneless: 1:08pm On Mar 17, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
The people that will determine it will determine it and all of us sw inclusive will say yes sir.
Like i said, if the sw can take the presidency, then go and take it. You can't come online and be harassing us as if the sw determines anything. You only sit where they keep you.

Bastardmod
NgadaAwo
Osidec
Stanweezy
eagleeye2

Anambraforpeter
, adadike, salvador1, pchukwudi, Catastrophe1, angelusbrut, oilPUSSY, Zorbadezinc, naijaroyalty

NgadaAwo, Salvador4, pekele007, mopolchi, osagyefo98, pointblank247, earthquake2, chiefobdk, beebeeooh, tsinzu, phase1, Mekaboy, Anambra1
, timekeeper , westaslave2 , immhotep ,lzaa , husbandsnatcha ,keryj ,funmisticqueen .
amatarasha, iluvMAMAV

Bighead9, you ruthlessly destroyed this guy to the extent he called at least 30 of this friends to LIKE his own comment grin

Haba Onitsha man, this thing must have hurt

1 Like

Re: An Update Of A Friend From The North (picture attached) by nwanyionitsha: 3:35pm On Mar 17, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

Bighead9, you ruthlessly destroyed this guy to the extent he called at least 30 of this friends to LIKE his own comment grin

All these yes sir people comforting themselves.
Oga, your bighead friend has nothing to offer except the regular cowardly noise.... Igboman can never be president... Bla, bla, black sheep.
Oya,go slam you head on the closest transformer.
Onuku oduduwa. grin

1 Like

Re: An Update Of A Friend From The North (picture attached) by IvarTheBoneless: 3:38pm On Mar 17, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
All these yes sir people comforting themselves.
Oga, your bighead friend has nothing to offer except the regular cowardly noise.... Igboman can never be president.. Bla, bla, black sheep.
Oya,go slam you head on the closest transformer.
Onuku oduduwa. grin

But he didn't lie nah.

Talk true, the thing really pain you grin cheesy

I can imagine how much effort it would have taken to recall THIRTY monikers grin

Stay away from Sniper ooo. Bighead9 crushed you, man. Ndo

Re: An Update Of A Friend From The North (picture attached) by nwanyionitsha: 3:44pm On Mar 17, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

But he didn't lie nah.

Talk true, the thing really pain you grin cheesy

I can imagine how much effort it would have taken to recall THIRTY monikers grin

Stay away from Sniper ooo. Bighead9 crushed you, man. Ndo
Like i said, you don't determine that. You have no say in anything. If i lie, go sight moon.
It is this same people who tell you the moon is out for your worship that will still decide.
Caliphate slaves will keep bothering everyone just because they see tge face of their masters more often.

2 Likes

Re: An Update Of A Friend From The North (picture attached) by Bighead9: 3:45pm On Mar 17, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

The guy na Confirmed COWARD like his Uncle Ojukwu and their Dilector Nnamdi Kanu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Update Of A Friend From The North (picture attached) by Bighead9: 3:51pm On Mar 17, 2019
immhotep:

Bighead9 is hiding behind IPOB office in Umuahia, after herdsmen chased him away from his village grin grin

Kikikikikikiki, I no be Coward like you. Nothing scares me. cool
But your Region will never smell Aso Rock.

We go allow una go Aso Rock to pay homage and to show loyalty to any seating President.
But, none of you will ever be President. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: An Update Of A Friend From The North (picture attached) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 17, 2019
Bighead9:

Kikikikikikiki, I no be Coward like you. Nothing scares me. cool
But your Region will never smell Aso Rock.

We go allow una go Aso Rock to pay homage and to show loyalty to any seating President.
But, none of you will ever be President. grin grin

President of zoogeria abi grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: An Update Of A Friend From The North (picture attached) by Almaiga: 4:08pm On Mar 17, 2019
Bighead9:

If Igbo's have the Power and ability to achieve Biafra, you people would've done that long before now. The stumbling block that stands before Igbo's and Biafrans, is Nigeria. Especially, the North. If I lie, ask Ojukwu and that coward, Nnamdi Kanu.

Guy, you just finished the entire Igbo race plus their Ancestors put together. grin grin This one na serious uppercut. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Update Of A Friend From The North (picture attached) by Godons1: 4:13pm On Mar 17, 2019
Bighead9:

If Igbo's have the Power and ability to achieve Biafra, you people would've done that long before now. The stumbling block that stands before Igbo's and Biafrans, is Nigeria. Especially, the North. If I lie, ask Ojukwu and that coward, Nnamdi Kanu.

Savage. grin grin
Hahahahaha, laugh wan kill me. This man, take it easy you will son drive some people out of Nairaland. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: An Update Of A Friend From The North (picture attached) by enemybulldozer(m): 1:51am On Mar 18, 2019
Bighead9:

Dummy!
What is holding Igbos from actualising Biafra is the british and another one is because its not yet time, when the time comes that evil chain will be broken quote me.
As for the pictures you posted, I will like you to keep them rolling so that the few Igbos that are still grasping the mirage one Nigeria will know that truly they don't have a share in Nigeria.
Only Biafra can save the Igbo race.

Re: An Update Of A Friend From The North (picture attached) by MetaPhysical: 1:59am On Mar 18, 2019
The guy is correct that Yorubas did not fight to put Buhari there. We fought because we need to preserve our own interests in Nigeria. Buhari just happens to be the candidate we endorse our trust in. We did not find Atiku trustworthy. There is nothing new in his revelation, we Yorubas know this and proudly admit it grin We booted Jonathan out in 2015 because he divorced from acting in our interest.
Anyone that doesn't know this is naive. The Northerner is correct in what he said. Kudos to him for figuring it out.
Re: An Update Of A Friend From The North (picture attached) by BabaRamota1980: 2:06am On Mar 18, 2019
Yanminri will be President of Nigeria some day. Maybe not now...or in next 150yrs....but someday an okoro go rule from Aso Rock. grin grin

Re: An Update Of A Friend From The North (picture attached) by MetaPhysical: 2:56am On Mar 18, 2019
ALCOHOLKILLS:

he's a Christian, nysc brought us together

Northern Christians don't bear Emmanuel. You will rarely even find Yoruba Christian called Emmanuel. The name is common in East.
This is an Ibo in decoy. We have caught many of you online with Yoruba name and in online confrontation with Hausa. This is nothing new. It doesn't change the fact that the guy spoke truth.
Re: An Update Of A Friend From The North (picture attached) by Bighead9: 5:00am On Mar 18, 2019
enemybulldozer:
Dummy!
What is holding Igbos from actualising Biafra is the british and another one is because its not yet time, when the time comes that evil chain will be broken quote me.
As for the pictures you posted, I will like you to keep them rolling so that the few Igbos that are still grasping the mirage one Nigeria will know that truly they don't have a share in Nigeria.
Only Biafra can save the Igbo race.

Kikikikikikiki, this coward is shifting the goal post.
You will never have Biafra, it is a pipe dream. I know that the truth is bitter, but the earlier you accept it the better. Nigeria will never allow you have Biafra. You can wail from now till eternity, no one cares. grin grin

Re: An Update Of A Friend From The North (picture attached) by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 6:25am On Mar 18, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Northern Christians don't bear Emmanuel. You will rarely even find Yoruba Christian called Emmanuel. The name is common in East.
This is an Ibo in decoy. We have caught many of you online with Yoruba name and in online confrontation with Hausa. This is nothing new. It doesn't change the fact that the guy spoke truth.

ok
Re: An Update Of A Friend From The North (picture attached) by enemybulldozer(m): 7:46am On Mar 18, 2019
Bighead9:

Kikikikikikiki, this coward is shifting the goal post.
You will never have Biafra, it is a pipe dream. I know that the truth is bitter, but the earlier you accept it the better. Nigeria will never allow you have Biafra. You can wail from now till eternity, no one cares. grin grin
Lol... You think Biafra is in the hands of Nigeria to give??
You must be a nitwit for not knowing that the British owns Nigeria infact, Nigeria is nothing but a British farmland. I always laugh in katangora whenever I see subhumans like you yapping rubbish.
Get these facts into your decayed skull:

Britain is the owner of Nigeria fact.

It is not in the hands of Nigeria in any way to allow Biafra become a reality fact.

Biafra must be restored fact.

Re: An Update Of A Friend From The North (picture attached) by Bighead9: 7:57am On Mar 18, 2019
enemybulldozer:
Lol... You think Biafra is in the hands of Nigeria to give??
You must be a nitwit for not knowing that the British owns Nigeria infact, Nigeria is nothing but a British farmland. I always laugh in katangora whenever I see subhumans like you yapping rubbish.
Get these facts into your decayed skull:

Britain is the owner of Nigeria fact.

It is not in the hands of Nigeria in any way to allow Biafra become a reality fact.

Biafra must be restored fact.

Trash.
My comment must have pained you well. grin grin
Nigeria is an independent Country. There's nothing Britain or any other Country can do about it. Like I said earlier, Biafra is a pipe dream. If I lie, ask Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu.

They both say worst in the past, but where are they today? grin grin

Re: An Update Of A Friend From The North (picture attached) by Ziggylady(f): 8:20am On Mar 18, 2019
nwanyionitsha:

Bastardmod
NgadaAwo
Osidec
Stanweezy
eagleeye2

Anambraforpeter

, timekeeper , westaslave2 , lalasticlaca , immhotep ,lzaa , husbandsnatcha ,keryj ,funmisticqueen .
amatarasha, iluvMAMAV

I have come to understand the ailment afflicting these conical-skulled folks...It is called excessive-consumption-of -soured-ewedu Disorder which deprived their brains from developing properly.

That is the only explaination for their strange personality..You can imagine a region who barely rigged 50% for APC after pretending to hate Atiku and PDP so much making more noise than the North who actually rigged it for buhari/APC .

To make matters worse they believe the North does not know this and has not taken note..

They deserve pity while ignoring them

4 Likes

Re: An Update Of A Friend From The North (picture attached) by enemybulldozer(m): 8:27am On Mar 18, 2019
Bighead9:

Trash.
My comment must have pained you well. grin grin
Nigeria is an independent Country. There's nothing Britain or any other Country can do about it. Like I said earlier, Biafra is a pipe dream. If I lie, ask Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu.

They both say worst in the past, but where are they today? grin grin
How can the trash you're yapping pain me when its obvious you're not making any sense.

Nigeria is an independent country to fools who cannot see beyond their noses that's the fact.
The British created Nigeria and they are still in control of it by proxy it doesn't matter what anybody thinks but that's the fact.

Secondly, the ojukwu you mentioned is dead and gone we all know he tried his best to restore Biafra but the same Britain am talking about became his stumbling block. We thank God for Nnamdi Kanu who took over the mantle.
Re: An Update Of A Friend From The North (picture attached) by Stanweezy(m): 10:57pm On Mar 26, 2019
nwanyionitsha:

Bastardmod
NgadaAwo
Osidec
Stanweezy
eagleeye2

Anambraforpeter

amatarasha, iluvMAMAV

B4 2023 APC will be a regional party(SW), after 2023 APC will only be known in Lagos
Re: An Update Of A Friend From The North (picture attached) by Stanweezy(m): 10:59pm On Mar 26, 2019
nwanyionitsha:

Bastardmod
NgadaAwo
Osidec
Stanweezy
eagleeye2

Anambraforpeter

amatarasha, iluvMAMAV

B4 2023 APC will be a regional party(SW), after 2023 APC will only be known in Lagos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Update Of A Friend From The North (picture attached) by Bonapart(m): 1:22pm On Mar 27, 2019
Stanweezy:

a VP shut out in security matter that partains to the country. Is that one VP. Before 2023, yoruba will know who their real enemy is
Re: An Update Of A Friend From The North (picture attached) by Bonapart(m): 1:27pm On Mar 27, 2019
nwanyionitsha:

Bastardmod
NgadaAwo
Osidec
Stanweezy
eagleeye2

Anambraforpeter

amatarasha, iluvMAMAV

take Islam and APC out of this earth and give yoruba their own country so they can betray themselves there, you will see how this world will be a better place

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Update Of A Friend From The North (picture attached) by bionixs: 5:34pm On Mar 27, 2019
Bonapart:
take Islam and APC out of this earth and give yoruba their own country so they can betray themselves there, you will see how this world will be a better place
facts
Re: An Update Of A Friend From The North (picture attached) by bionixs: 5:35pm On Mar 27, 2019
Stanweezy:

great facts

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nemesis: Bauchi Governor, Abubakar Has Fallen Into The Pit He Dug For Others / Did Anyone Notice Governor Akeredolu Swollen Right Hand? / Exclusive Picture Of Sowore Released In Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.