Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,714 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Muric Condemns Christian Terrorism In Newzealand - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muric Condemns Christian Terrorism In Newzealand (26869 Views)

MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets / Muric Condemns Akwa Ibom Govt For Fixing Exam On Salah Day / MURIC Condemns January 1st As Public Holiday For Christians To Enjoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muric Condemns Christian Terrorism In Newzealand by MYJIST(m): 6:43pm On Mar 17, 2019
Christian this, muslim that... Abeg i de hungry. This thing don tey... No be today e start. In every group of good people, there will always be a judas. Wahala de wen 6 judas de amongst 12 people.
Re: Muric Condemns Christian Terrorism In Newzealand by erico2k2(m): 6:46pm On Mar 17, 2019
itzlatest:
why?
Cos they are not true Muslims. They just carry out their evil act hiding under religion cos if you look into the Holy book it condemns all they do

1 Like

Re: Muric Condemns Christian Terrorism In Newzealand by midnighter(f): 6:46pm On Mar 17, 2019
ollah2:

You didn't answer the question i asked you. Who are those carrying out boko haram attacks? Hausas/Fulanis. Who is the person you made mention of Hausa? Then i asked you, why didn't your immediate muslim families and friends support boko haram?

The person whom you were corroborating her story is simply lying because she said "her friends who come visiting" and if she is right then it means she's also one of them. You can't harbour such toxic friends who come around your home and paint yourself a saint.

Im not painting myself anything.

Ok wait a second.

I think youre familiar with the furore over Trump's election in the US. And I think you know that people have divorced, stopped talking to their siblings, faced difficulty at work and been shunned by their families all because of their views on it. Are those people painting themselves saints too? Likewise because of Brexit.

If youve known someone for long and the world's political climate changes, populist movements start sweeping the earth, relatively stable democracies like Syria start crashing and then all of a sudden, this person starts coming out with all sorts of strange comments, is it your fault?

I know you wont answer me because you dodge whenever somebody tells the truth. Your lying to yourself, not me
Re: Muric Condemns Christian Terrorism In Newzealand by Snapchat: 6:47pm On Mar 17, 2019
midnighter:

Lol im not even trying to fight him but hes so ridiculous its making me laugh. Just look at what he's saying. When I was wrong, i simply apologised and corrected myself. But he's there vibrating over what I dont know. Is it my fault if your gateman supports a terrorist?

A gateman that your boss accomodated and treated well o!

I can swear with everything I have now, that I'm not lying. The guys name was Mohammed (No disrepect to the prophet). Asides the "extremism" he's a nice guy, very intelligent and we do have good conversations asides religious ones.
Re: Muric Condemns Christian Terrorism In Newzealand by ollah2: 6:48pm On Mar 17, 2019
Snapchat:

They are not "terrorists" I guess..Lol. Bro, I'm not condemning Islam. Peace.

Did I make mention of Islam in my comment?
Re: Muric Condemns Christian Terrorism In Newzealand by dapadawee: 6:49pm On Mar 17, 2019
OfficialMURIC:
We expect CAN to condemn this dastard act, as it is perpetrated by one of the followers of Jesus (pbuh). We also call on Nigeria government as a member of Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) to donate money and other relief materials to the affected Muslim ummah in Newzealand.
follower of Jesus continue receiving your muric father
Re: Muric Condemns Christian Terrorism In Newzealand by Johnmattee(m): 6:51pm On Mar 17, 2019
Can you shut the fvck up!!! useless MURIC or MUMUric. All these years muslim fanatics have been killing and maiming the innocent Christians, you guys have not issued any statement to condemn such heinous act. Now that a psycopath killed just 49 muslim faithfuls, you are quick to jump to conclusion that the man is a Christian simply because the country is dominated by Christians. I know if this act was carried out in Nigeria, MURIC will instigate religious killings.
Re: Muric Condemns Christian Terrorism In Newzealand by midnighter(f): 6:51pm On Mar 17, 2019
Snapchat:

I can swear with everything I have now, that I'm not lying. The guys name was Mohammed (No disrepect to the prophet). Asides the "extremism" he's a nice guy, very intelligent and we do have good conversations asides religious ones.

Lol even me i used to have fun with these people, religious orientation aside. Its not me thats doubting you, rather its our friend there.
Re: Muric Condemns Christian Terrorism In Newzealand by ollah2: 6:53pm On Mar 17, 2019
midnighter:

Im not painting myself anything.

Ok wait a second.

I think youre familiar with the furore over Trump's election in the US. And I think you know that people have divorced, stopped talking to their siblings, faced difficulty at work and been shunned by their families all because of their views on it. Are those people painting themselves saints too? Likewise because of Brexit.

If youve known someone for long and the world's political climate changes, populist movements start sweeping the earth, relatively stable democracies like Syria start crashing and then all of a sudden, this person starts coming out with all sorts of strange comments, is it your fault?

I know you wont answer me because you dodge whenever somebody tells the truth. Your lying to yourself, not me

You wrote plenty gibberish which doesnt collerate with this discourse. All what you wrote are politics and same thing happen in Nigeria and everywhere in the world but your own case is that you friends support ISIS and terrorism and they also come visiting you yet you aren't one of them. You must think you are discussing with a toddler.
Re: Muric Condemns Christian Terrorism In Newzealand by ollah2: 6:56pm On Mar 17, 2019
midnighter:

Lol even me i used to have fun with these people, religious orientation aside. Its not me thats doubting you, rather its our friend there.

ollah2:

You didn't answer the question i asked you. Who are those carrying out boko haram attacks? Hausas/Fulanis. Who is the person you made mention of Hausa? Then i asked you, why didn't your immediate muslim families and friends support boko haram?

The person whom you were corroborating her story is simply lying because she said "her friends who come visiting" and if she is right then it means she's also one of them. You can't harbour such toxic friends who come around your home and paint yourself a saint.

How can this comment means I doubt him ?
Re: Muric Condemns Christian Terrorism In Newzealand by midnighter(f): 6:59pm On Mar 17, 2019
ollah2:

You wrote plenty gibberish which doesnt collerate with this discourse. All what you wrote are politics and same thing happen in Nigeria and everywhere in the world but your own case is that you friends support ISIS and terrorism and they also come visiting you yet you aren't one of them. You just think you are discussing with a toddler.

Lol, you are incredible.

It definitely relates. Im referring to people who express extreme views commensurate to the current political and social climate, similar to ISIS supporters

It's true, but then maybe you are a toddler. You certainly reason like one
Re: Muric Condemns Christian Terrorism In Newzealand by midnighter(f): 6:59pm On Mar 17, 2019
ollah2:

How can this comment means I doubt him ?

If you believe him, then you also believe me, because me and him are saying the same thing.

You cant accept his testimony and leave my own just because you have some issue with me
Re: Muric Condemns Christian Terrorism In Newzealand by pchukwudi: 7:02pm On Mar 17, 2019
The dude is actually an atheist.

MajorJeffery:
Christian terrorism huh?
Dude was a white supremacist and did what he did based on that. Muric ko music ni. Bunch of fools. undecided
Re: Muric Condemns Christian Terrorism In Newzealand by ollah2: 7:03pm On Mar 17, 2019
midnighter:

If you believe him, then you also believe me, because me and him are saying the same thing.

You cant accept his testimony and leave my own just because you have some issue with me

I cant believe yours but I can believe his

The person he said is hausa
The hausa man doesnt come visiting him
The hausa man isnt his friend
The hausa man is just his gist aboki guy

Yours

You guys are friends
They come visiting and are always welcome
But you are saints and they are potential terrorists

Who welcome potential terrorists into their abode is they aren't one themselves?
Re: Muric Condemns Christian Terrorism In Newzealand by ollah2: 7:06pm On Mar 17, 2019
midnighter:

Lol, you are incredible.

It definitely relates. Im referring to people who express extreme views commensurate to the current political and social climate, similar to ISIS supporters

It's true, but then maybe you are a toddler. You certainly reason like one

Extreme political views is everywhere in the world but same cant be said about ISIS but their you are relating it to one another to score a cheap point

I reason like one to you because I dont agree with you and certainly can call out your lies
Re: Muric Condemns Christian Terrorism In Newzealand by Snapchat: 7:09pm On Mar 17, 2019
ollah2:

Did I make mention of Islam in my comment?

smiley Ok.
Re: Muric Condemns Christian Terrorism In Newzealand by midnighter(f): 7:11pm On Mar 17, 2019
ollah2:

I cant believe yours but I can believe his

The person he said is hausa
The hausa man doesnt come visiting him
The hausa man isnt his friend
The hausa man is just his gist aboki guy

Yours

You guys are friends
They come visiting and are always welcome
But you are saints and they are potential terrorists

Who welcome potential terrorists into their abode is they aren't one themselves?

Youre clutching at straws. If i tell you my friends are hausa, will you believe me?
Re: Muric Condemns Christian Terrorism In Newzealand by midnighter(f): 7:13pm On Mar 17, 2019
ollah2:

Extreme political views is everywhere in the world but same cant be said about ISIS but their you are relating it to one another to score a cheap point

I reason like one to you because I dont agree with you and certainly can call out your lies

Why cant the same be said about ISIS? A extreme view is an extreme view

Anybody who is reading this can see that youre flailing like a forgotten cloth in the harmattan wind. You just dont want to admit that youre wrong
Re: Muric Condemns Christian Terrorism In Newzealand by ollah2: 7:23pm On Mar 17, 2019
midnighter:

Youre clutching at straws. If i tell you my friends are hausa, will you believe me?

Nope I'm not and nope I won't believe you because you are Igbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muric Condemns Christian Terrorism In Newzealand by ollah2: 7:26pm On Mar 17, 2019
midnighter:

Why cant the same be said about ISIS? A extreme view is an extreme view

Anybody who is reading this can see that youre flailing like a forgotten cloth in the harmattan wind. You just dont want to admit that youre wrong

Go to the market and tell everybody you are a boko haram supporter since it's the same thing.
Re: Muric Condemns Christian Terrorism In Newzealand by midnighter(f): 7:27pm On Mar 17, 2019
ollah2:

Nope I'm not and nope I won't believe you because you are Igbo

Excellent! So we finally got you to spit it out

You dont have a problem with anything i say or believe. Your biggest problem is my tribe, which makes you just as bad if not worse than all these people we are discussing.

A bigot calling somebody a bigot! Arent you ashamed of yourself?
Re: Muric Condemns Christian Terrorism In Newzealand by ollah2: 7:31pm On Mar 17, 2019
midnighter:

You dont have a problem with anything i say or believe. Your biggest problem is my tribe, which makes you just as bad if not worse than all these people we are discussing.

I dont have a problem with your tribe but how can you tell the whole world your friends are boko haram supporters and they are also muslims and they come visiting you. Even a toddler won't believe such a cheap lie.

How does being a bigot correlate with telling you the truth that you are igbo? Did I spite the igbo tribe? Did I call igbo names? Did the previous guy tell ne his tribe before I beliebed him?

Look in the mirror ma'am
Re: Muric Condemns Christian Terrorism In Newzealand by Codes151(m): 7:33pm On Mar 17, 2019
I trust whites! They will put a stop to these brain washed riffraffs
Re: Muric Condemns Christian Terrorism In Newzealand by midnighter(f): 7:34pm On Mar 17, 2019
ollah2:

I dont have a problem with your tribe but how can you tell the whole world your friends are boko haram supporters and they are also muslims and they come visiting you. Even a toddler won't believe such a cheap lie.

How does being a bigot correlate with telling you the truth that you are igbo? Did I spite the igbo tribe? Did I call igbo names? Did the previous guy tell ne his tribe before I beliebed him?

Look in the mirror ma'am

No problem, I think you have exposed yourself and your prejudiced views enough. thank you for your time
Re: Muric Condemns Christian Terrorism In Newzealand by ollah2: 7:37pm On Mar 17, 2019
midnighter:

No problem, I think you have exposed yourself and your prejudiced views enough. thank you for your time

The person that exposed herself is you. You lied through your teeth and pained I believed the other guy but not you despite initiating this discourse. You made your last attempt at labeling me a bigot simply because I didnt still believe you but you want to spin it around. You didnt play this one well, better luck next time. Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muric Condemns Christian Terrorism In Newzealand by MYJIST(m): 7:39pm On Mar 17, 2019
midnighter:

grin grin grin Now you see huh?
Re: Muric Condemns Christian Terrorism In Newzealand by midnighter(f): 7:44pm On Mar 17, 2019
MYJIST:
grin grin grin Now you see huh?

Lwkm leave me joor. Look how confused he is. At a point i stopped being annoyed and began to find it funny

Somebody will just be confusing himself in the name of MURIC
Re: Muric Condemns Christian Terrorism In Newzealand by MYJIST(m): 7:53pm On Mar 17, 2019
midnighter:

Lwkm leave me joor. Look how confused he is. At a point i stopped being annoyed and began to find it funny

Somebody will just be confusing himself in the name of MURIC
Me I know better. I don't take it too far. Whatever you say, he must have something to say. Not minding if it makes sense or not. But i try to give them benefits of a doubt. since all humans are not supposed to be wired the same way.
Re: Muric Condemns Christian Terrorism In Newzealand by yungcheda(m): 8:00pm On Mar 17, 2019
Murics, you guys are bastard for saying this nonsense. It will not be well with you murics pricks
Re: Muric Condemns Christian Terrorism In Newzealand by MightySparrow: 8:09pm On Mar 17, 2019
ollah2:

You typed three different states and entirely forgot about Zamfara but you want to be taken seriously.

You were indeed not talking about religion
Are you also a jihadist? Even if I omitted zamfara for any reasonwhere else is killing taking place Nigeria and is not Fulani Muslims and Boko Haram for Islamic purpose?
Re: Muric Condemns Christian Terrorism In Newzealand by onward4life(m): 8:21pm On Mar 17, 2019
ZombieNation:

Name one Christian terrorist organization .
Only Jews and Muslims are terrorists that the world needs to urgently rid itself off especially the Yeshua hating Jew rats .

Boys brigade and Boys Scout

grin
Re: Muric Condemns Christian Terrorism In Newzealand by wildernessVoice: 8:22pm On Mar 17, 2019
I never heard this mumu condemn the ongoing killings by herdsmen in Southern Kaduna but quick to condemn that of another country.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I / Buhari Was Stoned In Lagos, Obanikoro Insists / Northern Muslims Still Under Colonisation – Emir Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.