Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,204 members, 7,811,547 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I (26864 Views)

Pictures Of Aisha Yesufu On Labour Party Campaign Trail / Buhari On Looting: 'Turn Back Your Children If They Bring Back Unaccounted Goods / EndSARS: Donald Duke On Looting In Calabar, 'When Human Being Steals Toilet' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by amoreobansu: 4:46pm On Mar 04
Social critic and human rights activist Aisha Yesufu, on Monday, said revolutionary has started in the country.

Her statement follows an attack and looting of a truck carrying food items by residents in the Dei-Dei area of Abuja, on Monday morning.

Recall that a warehouse and truck carrying food items in Abuja were looted over the weekend.

Yesufu, in a post via her X handle, said the people will start with warehouses and shops then estates and houses when they are done attacking trucks.

When they are done attacking trucks, they will start with warehouses and shops then estates and houses.

“The revolution has started
” she wrote.

Recall that DAILY POST reported on Sunday that some residents of the Federal Capital Territory, FCT, looted a warehouse allegedly belonging to the National Emergency Management Agency of Nigeria, NEMA, over the current economic hardship across the country.

It was gathered that the residents carted away foodstuffs and other items.

https://dailypost.ng/2024/03/04/revolution-has-started-aisha-yesufu-on-looting-of-truck-carrying-food-items-in-abuja/

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by jlinkd78(m): 4:49pm On Mar 04
Yes. The 2012 occupy Nigeria spirit is back only that d Hunter is now d hunted

132 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by callthefred: 4:50pm On Mar 04
So looting is now revolution? Let the army handle those looters you'll know there's nothing of such.

135 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by adamusuleiman1: 4:50pm On Mar 04
callthefred:
So looting is now revolution? Let the army handle those looters you'll know there's nothing of such.
Lol.
They are trying to force a revolution.

This is not the first time food trucks would be looted in Nigeria.

97 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by CharleyBright(m): 4:51pm On Mar 04
Tinubu and his ragtag Emilokan Supporters are not aware.
Tinubu bad economic policies has triggered Economic hardship and hunger.
Hunger has ignited the Animalistic instincts for survival in some Nigerians. They are willing to do anything to survive. Now they are stealing foodstuffs to quench hunger.
They will loot Govt Warehouse, loot trucks with foodstuffs. When they finish they will loot Private warehouses, then stores and shops.
After, they will channel their anger and frustration to attack govt officials and politicians.
When it becomes full blown, I hope Emilokan Supporters will be there to protect Tinubu and his family.
Arab Spring will happen to Nigeria soon because the people are hungry.

109 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by SoNature(m): 4:54pm On Mar 04
That lady should rest... Nigéria is too divided to have a revolution.

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by Nvestor02: 4:54pm On Mar 04
Jsjsnb
Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by Kusu12: 4:56pm On Mar 04
Have you given account of the campaign funds as you promised? Loser!

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by CharleyBright(m): 5:02pm On Mar 04
callthefred:

I can see one Emi lokan miscreant.
When they Masses go on National blockage of the roads, Tinubu will run leave this country.
Go and ask Babangida what happened when the bubble burst and the Nation entered streets for him.
I am sure you were not born then.
If a Full Blown Army General like Babangida quickly took a bow, who be boy Chicago

Continue in your mumulity

116 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by STEWpid(f): 5:14pm On Mar 04
Chai..

Their only joy and prayers is to see anarchy looms!

Bad news is the only reason they celebrate!!

Why??

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by anyilalaz: 5:37pm On Mar 04
callthefred:

Do you know one of the causes of French Revolution of 1789 was high cost of BREAD and food scarcity. Don't underestimate the will of a hungry black man. Dino Malaye once said, a time will come the very poor of the nation will eat the rich politicians if hunger is not averted.

93 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by optionalY09: 5:42pm On Mar 04
that’s mere criminality

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by magoo10(m): 5:43pm On Mar 04
APC foot soldiers will tell you Peter Obi sent them.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by papyjaypaul: 5:44pm On Mar 04
anyilalaz:

Do you know one of the causes of French Revolution of 1789 was high cost of BREAD and food scarcity. Don't underestimate the will of a hungry black man. Dino Malaye once said, a time will come the very poor of the nation will eat the rich politicians if hunger is not averted.

Algeria and Tunisian protests started because of bread. These countries subsidize the cost of bread because they know it's for daily survival and once man can eat, you can still control them.

What makes me laugh about the foolishness of the defenders is that they are engaging the wrong people. Hungry people are not using their brains when stealing. They are reduced to animal behaviour. Solve their food problems instead of media propaganda.

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by NOGRUDGES(m): 6:03pm On Mar 04
Stealing is now revolution, oya continue, you leave the government that is the cause of the problem and start stealing from private business the way some of the government people are looting the country dry. How are these people different from the government?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by Chummynoni(m): 6:30pm On Mar 04
NOGRUDGES:
Stealing is now revolution, oya continue, you leave the government that is the cause of the problem and start stealing from private business the way some of the government people are looting the country dry. How are these people different from the government?
this is one of the signs.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by Ofunaofu: 6:34pm On Mar 04
adamusuleiman1:

Lol.
They are trying to force a revolution.

This is not the first time food trucks would be looted in Nigeria.

Is it normal for food trucks to be looted?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by 9jatriot(m): 6:39pm On Mar 04
The occupation for people like this woman are just protest, revolution and campaigns, without these activities, they are jobless so once they smell any hint of activities like these, they are very happy.

This woman actually travelled all the way from Scotland during endsars because she could not stand been away from 'work' during that period.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by curfew: 6:43pm On Mar 04
End SARS protest is a testament that the so called Nigeria are mere hungry people and cannot conduct any meaningful revolution. Just open a warehouse of indomie and they'll forget about tomorrow for the free food package they can grab.

It is the turn of those who did not loot food packages in the end SARS protest to do their own.

5 Likes

Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by IBB007: 6:52pm On Mar 04
Lol…this mad people sha want to burn down the country…when did common thievery turn to revolution

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by Adewale1603(m): 7:49pm On Mar 04
Na who bellefull dey join revolution, where will dey get the energy and strength to cause revolution, na food be their main priority now, the looting of food stuffs is induced and inspired by hunger only. Nigerians are not ready for the true revolution against corrupt and bad governance

3 Likes

Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by Heroicvic(m): 8:37pm On Mar 04
BOYS ARE READY FOR THIS LOOTING SPREE
HUNGER WAN FINISH US… WE CAN’T TAKE THIS NO MORE!!!!

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by mejetov422: 8:37pm On Mar 04
Hissed, I wish they can channel the looting to that snatch it and run, it would have been better..

I read a forensic report on the situation of Nigeria today, the Dooms day is coming, and there is nothing we all can do

5 Likes

Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by Dpharisee: 8:37pm On Mar 04
Ebin pawa ooooo
its like the political lesson we want to teach Pitobi and Igbos is not working Ebin pawa ooo cry cry cry

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by Caspry5: 8:37pm On Mar 04
Madam go and sit down. We apc supporters are not affected. We have access to cheap food items, dollar and petrol through the use of our voters card. Let wailers continue to wail. We will continue to teach pit obi a lesson..Tinubu till 2030 grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by TheRealMalcolmX(m): 8:38pm On Mar 04
undecided

Everything rises and falls on Leadership.

The man in power has to address the nation and let them understand that his strategies will benefit all in the nearest future.

However, you can't give what you don't have.

I will never regret voting for Peter Obi.......Made that decision in 2016, far before he contested after his speech at the platform. I'm certain he would've made a difference.

Edo decides 2024.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by Phred1717: 8:38pm On Mar 04
Coming coming coming for you.... Shhhh
Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by aariwa(m): 8:38pm On Mar 04
Lol the current hunger protest going on now looks like where fowls are protesting because igbos are not involved. Anything done without igbos in Nigeria is like dirty water of baby poop poured across the road, that is why Emilokan and their dumb clueless supporters have for the past nine months been behaving confused and lost as if on a set in a kunle afolayan movie

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by joseph1832(m): 8:38pm On Mar 04
Oh please shut up!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by Chibuzoripob: 8:38pm On Mar 04
grin THIEVES. STOP 💃 surugede.Where's Obidients 💰 angry cheesy angry
Re: Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I by Obakoolex(m): 8:39pm On Mar 04
Revolution Koo Revolutionary ni grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NNS Kada Offloads Weapons And Equipment For Nigerian Troops In Guinea Bissau / LASEPA Shuts Down Olaiya Foods & Bukka Hut In Lekki Phase 1 Over Noise Pollution / Picture Of Fashola Watching The Announcement Of INEC Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.