Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,889 members, 7,824,712 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

'No Be Say I No Go Pay! They Go Flog Tire' T-shirt For Warri Schoolgirl, Success - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 'No Be Say I No Go Pay! They Go Flog Tire' T-shirt For Warri Schoolgirl, Success (78266 Views)

Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) / Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Attracts International Community. Her Parents Blasted / No Be Say I Nor Go Pay O-little Warri Girl Sent Out Of School For Owing Sch Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'No Be Say I No Go Pay! They Go Flog Tire' T-shirt For Warri Schoolgirl, Success by pek(m): 12:39pm On Mar 17, 2019
This happened in Sapele not Warri. Bloggers won't get their facts straight.
Re: 'No Be Say I No Go Pay! They Go Flog Tire' T-shirt For Warri Schoolgirl, Success by sweetrace(f): 12:49pm On Mar 17, 2019
wirinet:

And from where do you think a 6 - 7 year old got bad attitude and character traits that needs to be corrected?
From the parents genes, from God, from the environment or from the society?

I really don’t understand what your grouse is. Should a rude child not be corrected?
Re: 'No Be Say I No Go Pay! They Go Flog Tire' T-shirt For Warri Schoolgirl, Success by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 17, 2019
The girl picture for background for make sense
Re: 'No Be Say I No Go Pay! They Go Flog Tire' T-shirt For Warri Schoolgirl, Success by benzems(m): 1:01pm On Mar 17, 2019
China is trying to be world power.
Nigeria are busy promoting Pidgen English
Re: 'No Be Say I No Go Pay! They Go Flog Tire' T-shirt For Warri Schoolgirl, Success by zoby225588: 1:09pm On Mar 17, 2019
Warri Little Girl Who Her School Sent Home 4 Fees Got Helped From CELEBRITIES Around the world (video) www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-EeZoser1o&sns kindly subscribe for more videos
Re: 'No Be Say I No Go Pay! They Go Flog Tire' T-shirt For Warri Schoolgirl, Success by gregyboy(m): 1:10pm On Mar 17, 2019
Izuogu1:
I need one of this Abeg..How can I place order?

Seriously do people like you use head to think or buttocks i dont get what interest you in someone's agony
Re: 'No Be Say I No Go Pay! They Go Flog Tire' T-shirt For Warri Schoolgirl, Success by HomeOfMe(f): 1:11pm On Mar 17, 2019
DavidEsq:
I take God beg una, that geh no be warri geh. Na Sapele geh. If una no sabi read simple news, make una cease comment abeg
What's the difference. These two towns are in Delta state. It's like saying,she no be isale eko girl,na ikorodu girl. Atleast she's a delta girl. Sapele indiegenes speak Itshekiri while warri people speak urhobo.
Re: 'No Be Say I No Go Pay! They Go Flog Tire' T-shirt For Warri Schoolgirl, Success by ROCKJ1(m): 1:25pm On Mar 17, 2019
coolestchris:
Nigeria is the only country in the world that useless things trends.
from who you help to

gerrarahia to

diaris is God...

nonsense trends in Nigeria..
we use it to forget the stress and poverty in our country. Pls allow us create fun and forget about our sorrow.
Re: 'No Be Say I No Go Pay! They Go Flog Tire' T-shirt For Warri Schoolgirl, Success by frbona: 1:32pm On Mar 17, 2019
etrange:

Telling me to get lost and then coming back to say we're not fighting but just bumping heads. Lol. Anyway, it's never too late to be amicable.

Back to the topic, I understand there might be other better ways to help and move on but the most important thing is that someone is helping. If putting it out there and making a big deal out of it is what it'll take for that girl to get sound education, so be it. They are celebrities; in as much as they are helping, they also want to trend cause that's the source of their livelihood and that's what gives them money to help in the first place. I might help without you knowing, a pastor will help and tell the congregation to encourage giving, a charity organisation will help and tell the public to get credibility, a celebrity will help and front with the kid online to trend, etc. At the end, we're all helping in our own ways and that's what matters. It's better than not helping at all. Catch my drift?

Happy Sunday.
help and exploitation are two different things........Roger that?
Re: 'No Be Say I No Go Pay! They Go Flog Tire' T-shirt For Warri Schoolgirl, Success by Rajosh(m): 1:33pm On Mar 17, 2019
there's nothing creative about this abeg.
Re: 'No Be Say I No Go Pay! They Go Flog Tire' T-shirt For Warri Schoolgirl, Success by DavidEsq(m): 1:51pm On Mar 17, 2019
HomeOfMe:
What's the difference. These two towns are in Delta state. It's like saying,she no be isale eko girl,na ikorodu girl. Atleast she's a delta girl. Sapele indiegenes speak Itshekiri while warri people speak urhobo.
Is ignorance the same with Olodoism? Le'me think fes. Abeg una hep m answer, mak I ba fes?
Re: 'No Be Say I No Go Pay! They Go Flog Tire' T-shirt For Warri Schoolgirl, Success by Originalsly: 2:00pm On Mar 17, 2019
Chommieblaq:

Thanks
I keep saying it, that young girl is super rude for her age, i pity her class teacher and parents

Why is she rude? Being outspoken is not being rude..... outspoken people like her become activists and activists are the ones that bring about change. The country lacks outspoken people... lacks activists...lacks change. Was Fela rude? And yes...I agree you should pity her class teacher.... pity her if she is incompetent because such outspoken children will cause great embarrassment.
Re: 'No Be Say I No Go Pay! They Go Flog Tire' T-shirt For Warri Schoolgirl, Success by seunprodigy13: 2:01pm On Mar 17, 2019
who is giving a thought to the other pupils of that decrepit school
Re: 'No Be Say I No Go Pay! They Go Flog Tire' T-shirt For Warri Schoolgirl, Success by neweraomo: 3:02pm On Mar 17, 2019
Partnerbizz:
Naija and creativity ee.
I know the shirts will sell.
Who knows the diff between t shirts and normal shirts

Sell airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN, GLO, AND 9MOBILE DATA PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!
hello how can I reach u
Re: 'No Be Say I No Go Pay! They Go Flog Tire' T-shirt For Warri Schoolgirl, Success by enemyofprogress: 3:36pm On Mar 17, 2019
These Igbo people sef
Re: 'No Be Say I No Go Pay! They Go Flog Tire' T-shirt For Warri Schoolgirl, Success by xelly: 3:37pm On Mar 17, 2019
iceboy4752:
Not funny. angry
We promote useless things in Nigeria too much.

Honestly, we do. How can such even deserve an attention not to talk of attracting buyers. Mr spell, Ikorodu bois etc.
Re: 'No Be Say I No Go Pay! They Go Flog Tire' T-shirt For Warri Schoolgirl, Success by enemyofprogress: 3:37pm On Mar 17, 2019
Chommieblaq:

Thanks
I keep saying it, that young girl is super rude for her age, i pity her class teacher and parents
she wasn't rude in anyway, she was only expressing her mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'No Be Say I No Go Pay! They Go Flog Tire' T-shirt For Warri Schoolgirl, Success by SpencerM(m): 5:33pm On Mar 17, 2019
[quote author=Nigerianization post=76723713]Creative!!
How can I place

Call/Whataspp: 07063742909
or IG:@ kingsdynastycollectibles
Re: 'No Be Say I No Go Pay! They Go Flog Tire' T-shirt For Warri Schoolgirl, Success by Nigerianization(m): 6:15pm On Mar 17, 2019
[quote author=SpencerM post=76741120][/quote]

Lol
Re: 'No Be Say I No Go Pay! They Go Flog Tire' T-shirt For Warri Schoolgirl, Success by CioAngels(f): 6:46pm On Mar 17, 2019
kaykay1980:
WHO GO BUY AM
I go buy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) / Miracle Anele, Rivers University SUG President & His Bodyguard (Photos) / Accommodating An Insolent Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.