Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Tunde Ednut Comes For His Ex-head Boy Who Treated Him Badly In Boarding School - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tunde Ednut Comes For His Ex-head Boy Who Treated Him Badly In Boarding School (49990 Views)

Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Arrested – Iyabo Ojo / Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" / Vera Sidika Comes For Nigerian Girls Who Say Foreigners Are Taking All Their Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Ednut Comes For His Ex-head Boy Who Treated Him Badly In Boarding School by swdigitals(m): 1:43pm On Mar 17, 2019
If everybody should start lashing out on secondary school seniors that dealt with them, everybody's head will be bleeding because the stone will eventually touch everybody.

What happened in secondary were the things that made those days memorable.

4 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Comes For His Ex-head Boy Who Treated Him Badly In Boarding School by geloorrrrdd(m): 1:43pm On Mar 17, 2019
grandstar:
I was bullied a lot as a junior student and there are some seniors I sense I may bear a grudge against.

One sent me a friend request years ago which I duly ignored.

I know juniors who still bear resentment against some of their seniors despite the fact I left school 3 decades this year.
I do hope you're married, if not, keep cool. Karma is coming. grin
Re: Tunde Ednut Comes For His Ex-head Boy Who Treated Him Badly In Boarding School by Honor10: 1:44pm On Mar 17, 2019
BruncleZuma:
Who is Tunde?

a vulcanizer

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Comes For His Ex-head Boy Who Treated Him Badly In Boarding School by DearDotun: 1:45pm On Mar 17, 2019
I have HP laptops for sale. One is 38k, the other is 49k. Check my signature.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Comes For His Ex-head Boy Who Treated Him Badly In Boarding School by BruncleZuma: 1:47pm On Mar 17, 2019
Honor10:

a vulcanizer

grin grin grin grin

Vulcanizer wen dem no sabi for mechanic village, that one nah vulcanizer...
Re: Tunde Ednut Comes For His Ex-head Boy Who Treated Him Badly In Boarding School by AljaanIVQ007(m): 1:48pm On Mar 17, 2019
but seriously some prefects dey Bleep up for school o,most of them are always oppressive forgetting that there is life after school...

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Comes For His Ex-head Boy Who Treated Him Badly In Boarding School by Xbolmax: 1:48pm On Mar 17, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
"Osaromen" That one na bini name abi Attention Seeking Mumu.. went into Instagram Blogging forming shaderoom after his music Career failed woefully.
na true oo d guy be singer that year ooo. Abi na rapper sef? Failed career!
Re: Tunde Ednut Comes For His Ex-head Boy Who Treated Him Badly In Boarding School by simplyOJ(m): 1:50pm On Mar 17, 2019
Bros leave that thing, you suppose don forget na. Most that went to boarding school have similar or worse treatment. All are part of experience of growing up. I recall mine & laugh it off, we even still relate in our alumni meetings & joke with the whole issue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tunde Ednut Comes For His Ex-head Boy Who Treated Him Badly In Boarding School by ticoticotico: 1:50pm On Mar 17, 2019
Who is this guy again, what does he do for a living
Re: Tunde Ednut Comes For His Ex-head Boy Who Treated Him Badly In Boarding School by motheex: 1:51pm On Mar 17, 2019
ComeAndobo:
I remember a senior that drew a car on the blackboard and asked me to push it. Seniors back then dey kolo grin

You don’t remember shit..
Re: Tunde Ednut Comes For His Ex-head Boy Who Treated Him Badly In Boarding School by spandola: 1:53pm On Mar 17, 2019
Uno own better now.One of my very useless class mate back then in secondary school, After over 15 years wen ever he sees one particular teacher(Mr Afo) wey flog am well well for sec school e go start to dey punch the guy.It even happened that the teacher later got a job in Luth and the foolish boy(Olu mighty)was a medical student then in Luth.He made life so miserable to the teacher.Anybody wey go luth that year in the 90's go sabi Olu mighty.
Re: Tunde Ednut Comes For His Ex-head Boy Who Treated Him Badly In Boarding School by spandola: 1:54pm On Mar 17, 2019
Uno own better now.One of my very useless class mate back then in secondary school, After over 15 years wen ever he sees one particular teacher(Mr Afo) wey flog am well well for sec school e go start to dey punch the guy.It even happened that the teacher later got a job in Luth and the foolish boy(Olu mighty)was a medical student then in Luth.He made life so miserable for the teacher. Anybody wey go luth that year in the 90's go sabi Olu mighty.
Re: Tunde Ednut Comes For His Ex-head Boy Who Treated Him Badly In Boarding School by ComeAndobo: 1:58pm On Mar 17, 2019
motheex:

You don’t remember shit..

cheesy cheesy cheesy you're right. I have amnesia
Re: Tunde Ednut Comes For His Ex-head Boy Who Treated Him Badly In Boarding School by Eavy(m): 1:59pm On Mar 17, 2019
Its actually difficult to forget and forgive those heartless seniors in boarding school, their wickedness use to be from another level. I still remember some who I will slap if I meet them today. Worst still, the dullards are the most wicked ones.
Re: Tunde Ednut Comes For His Ex-head Boy Who Treated Him Badly In Boarding School by Xisnin(m): 2:00pm On Mar 17, 2019
empressteemah06:
When I reminisced about primary and secondary school days, I just realised I was being childish and I shouldnt be hold for whatever I did back then, likewise I can't hold someone for any wrong done to me...

I almost snatched my friend's boyfriend, I punished people who offended me with work, you don't offend me and go scotfree, broke guys heart..lol

Childish sturv but I enjoyed the moments.
Of course, you did because you are not at the receiving end.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Comes For His Ex-head Boy Who Treated Him Badly In Boarding School by stagger: 2:00pm On Mar 17, 2019
What a childish fool. I bumped into my very harsh senior prefect when I was in JSS1 at the airport in Abuja last year. I walked up to him and greeted him. We embraced and had a very good talk.

Another that slapped me once even became my good friend much later.

This Tunde Ednut guy has shown his gross immaturity. Let what happened in Rome stay in Rome. It is a phase of life.

3 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Comes For His Ex-head Boy Who Treated Him Badly In Boarding School by empressteemah06(f): 2:05pm On Mar 17, 2019
Xisnin:

Of course, you did because you are not at the receiving end.
I was a prefect from primary school up to secondary school, even at my higher institution I was holding positions...
Re: Tunde Ednut Comes For His Ex-head Boy Who Treated Him Badly In Boarding School by dingbang(m): 2:05pm On Mar 17, 2019
Tunde ednut hasn't grown up yet.
Re: Tunde Ednut Comes For His Ex-head Boy Who Treated Him Badly In Boarding School by Xisnin(m): 2:07pm On Mar 17, 2019
Zanotty:
D head boy really show am pepper.till now I'm Neva forget

markidoo:
Unforgiving BST, so till now you can't let bygones be bygones. Your face me I challenge you dey wait for you for hellfire.

KendrickAyomide:
"Osaromen" That one na bini name abi Attention Seeking Mumu.. went into Instagram Blogging forming shaderoom after his music Career failed woefully.

EbukaHades10:
Why he dey make noise?

He no do the same for person pikin when he dry senior class?

Ogbeni, the fawk outta here

Mustay:
Very petty. As adults, we realise that some of the things we did when younger don't make sense. No need to keep digging the past. Be a bigger person by connecting him with that job sef. There are better ways to clapback and everyone still wins.

careytommy37:
What a cry baby

swdigitals:
If everybody should start lashing out on secondary school seniors that dealt with them, everybody's head will be bleeding because the stone will eventually touch everybody.

What happened in secondary were the things that made those days memorable.

See them, unrepentant bullies.

Nobody even a child has the right to make life unbearable for other children.
Of course, some blame goes to irresponsible parents and teachers who refuse to
protect children from evil bullies.

Tunde Ednut is a strong man for calling out the scum who punished him in school.
Unlike the sissies, who praise their oppressors and will even worship them should
they meet again in future.

Mind you, not every senior is a low self-esteem bully who need to dish out punishment
to survive, in fact, no school can survive where every senior is a devil.

The next time you think Nigeria is a bad country, remember that you are part of
the problem since you preferred burying your heads in the sand than improve life
for others.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tunde Ednut Comes For His Ex-head Boy Who Treated Him Badly In Boarding School by samsard(m): 2:08pm On Mar 17, 2019
empressteemah06:
lol...

I don change...

During my time, sex wasn't that cheap like that.
I can't absolve myself of responsibility for wrong I did to other people simply coz i outgrew it!
Some of us went through hell in the hands of cruel seniors, we didn't take it out on others.
Re: Tunde Ednut Comes For His Ex-head Boy Who Treated Him Badly In Boarding School by Kog45(m): 2:08pm On Mar 17, 2019
Kai this Tunde dey craze.He for come to my old school and see beating.

Walahi we dey enjoy it cos every Wednesday for assembly na general beating.

Till today after years we are still exchanging banters with our seniors and Juniors.
Re: Tunde Ednut Comes For His Ex-head Boy Who Treated Him Badly In Boarding School by Imyourex(m): 2:09pm On Mar 17, 2019
markidoo:
Unforgiving BST, so till now you can't let bygones be bygones. Your face me I challenge you dey wait for you for hellfire.
Is it easy? Wickedness doesn't pay.
Re: Tunde Ednut Comes For His Ex-head Boy Who Treated Him Badly In Boarding School by Wagon07(m): 2:09pm On Mar 17, 2019
donstan18:
Thank God say man no be God.
Re: Tunde Ednut Comes For His Ex-head Boy Who Treated Him Badly In Boarding School by empressteemah06(f): 2:10pm On Mar 17, 2019
samsard:
I can't absolve myself of responsibility for wrong I did to other people simply coz i outgrew it!
Some of us went through hell in the hands of cruel seniors, we didn't take it out on others.
that's you.... The only people I have grudges against are teachers who made life unbearable for me....

But same it was fun.
Re: Tunde Ednut Comes For His Ex-head Boy Who Treated Him Badly In Boarding School by Kendrick80(m): 2:11pm On Mar 17, 2019
Can't remember their names sha but make I no catch any of una for street.....dats all angry.

Jss1/2 I was always scared 2 go 2 skool especially on monadays and Na day skool oh. cry

Funny thing is when I became a senior I didn't replicate my bad experiences towards junior students...I protected them frm monster classmates cheesy
Re: Tunde Ednut Comes For His Ex-head Boy Who Treated Him Badly In Boarding School by Oyindidi(f): 2:11pm On Mar 17, 2019
grandstar:
I was bullied a lot as a junior student and there are some seniors I sense I may bear a grudge against.

One sent me a friend request years ago which I duly ignored.

I know juniors who still bear resentment against some of their seniors despite the fact I left school 3 decades this year.
Elder
Re: Tunde Ednut Comes For His Ex-head Boy Who Treated Him Badly In Boarding School by tosyne2much(m): 2:14pm On Mar 17, 2019
And he had to publish the guy's name just to make mockery of his misfortune

What kind of a silly guy is this? And this is the person people normally droll over his page
Re: Tunde Ednut Comes For His Ex-head Boy Who Treated Him Badly In Boarding School by Ikpongiton: 2:20pm On Mar 17, 2019
absolute nonsense
Re: Tunde Ednut Comes For His Ex-head Boy Who Treated Him Badly In Boarding School by Protagonist(m): 2:20pm On Mar 17, 2019
OKorowanta:
I blame People who take this proud fellow serious.
Very arrogant wit people who av diferrent thoughts about his views on his page.

Why go to his page to make noise? Now you say he is arrogant.

Share your own opinions in your own page and leave him to his.
Re: Tunde Ednut Comes For His Ex-head Boy Who Treated Him Badly In Boarding School by OCHULORC(m): 2:22pm On Mar 17, 2019
I have one of such wicked seniors . When I remember my episodes wt her I just feel bad. I am also tempted to call her out one day. Shes d meanest ever liveth.
Re: Tunde Ednut Comes For His Ex-head Boy Who Treated Him Badly In Boarding School by BrokenCock: 2:25pm On Mar 17, 2019
vickayo:
@Gistvic.com

Popular Nigerian controversial social media enthusiast and blogger, Tunde Ednut shares new post as he comes for his ex-head boy in boarding school who treated him badly by flogging him, asking him to fetch water and wash his clothes. Gistvic Reports.

Tunde Ednut says he heard is ex-head boy hasn't gotten a job yet, which shows he is suffering from his bad deeds. Gistvic Reports.

See more below:

Gist From Gistvic.com>> https://www.gistvic.com/2019/03/tunde-ednut-comes-for-his-ex-head-boy.html

mumu! Tunde ednut is not a blogger. He stated it clearly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Temi Otedola And Beyonce In Ankara: Who Wore It Better? / Sunmbo Adeoye Rocks Her Baby Bump (Photo) / Actor Muyiwa Ademola Compares Wife To How She Was 12 Years Ago (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.