Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Why I Rejected 2018 Range Rover Birthday Gift – Alex Unusual - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Rejected 2018 Range Rover Birthday Gift – Alex Unusual (41371 Views)

Why I Rejected 2018 Range Rover Birthday Gift – Alex Unusual Reveals / Why I Rejected 2018 Range Rover Birthday Gift - Alex Unusual / Femi Otedola Buys DJ Cuppy 2018 Range Rover Sport (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Rejected 2018 Range Rover Birthday Gift – Alex Unusual by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 17, 2019
millionboi2:
u no dey pass out

Which time I start undecided

1 Like

Re: Why I Rejected 2018 Range Rover Birthday Gift – Alex Unusual by sonature1: 9:17am On Mar 17, 2019
Zanotty:
Taa if I hear say she no Dy regret am.she fit Dy put calls behind d scene Dy beg for d same car

I know that many people in Nigeria don't have values, but everyone isn't like you.

There are thousands if not millions of people that material things don't move.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Rejected 2018 Range Rover Birthday Gift – Alex Unusual by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:28am On Mar 17, 2019
Apple2:
If the car was bought with her name on documents they is no way the person wl collect it back, even thou is not with her name she can still do change of ownership immediately and still refuse to give the man pussy if she doesn't want to share her thing, is simple, and he cant do anything,

Don’t Bleep with people like that. Noting is free even in Freetown

1 Like

Re: Why I Rejected 2018 Range Rover Birthday Gift – Alex Unusual by Mouthgag: 9:41am On Mar 17, 2019
made4naijamusic:
When it was revealed on social media that a former Big Brother Naija contestant, Alexandra Amuche, aka Alex Unusual, rejected a gift of a 2018 Range Rover SUV on her birthday last month, it was hard to believe.

However, in a chat with Sunday Scoop, Alex said it was true she rejected the car gift. She stated,

“I rejected the first car I received on my birthday. For me, it was not just about the gift but where it was coming from. The second car given to me was from love. Responsible fans put their money together to get me the car, while the former was from someone who liked me. It is okay to like me but I didn’t feel it was right to collect a car from an admirer. He could decide to collect the car from me anytime he felt like. If I collected the car and I told him I didn’t want a relationship later, what would happen?”

The reality show finalist said she was aware that many ladies would jump at the offer but she didn’t regret her decision. Alex said,

“The man felt I was too proud when I rejected the car gift. But I am not a proud lady. I know many girls will take the vehicle; it was a 2018 Range Rover (for crying out loud). But I am Alex Unusual; I am not the type who can be wooed with material things.”

Also, she said her mother wasn’t surprised when she rejected the vehicle. According to her, it was not the first time she would reject a car or something huge. Alex added,

“I have rejected money and material things many times. The car gift was just one of them.

“This year’s birthday celebration was amazing and I am happy I am growing. All my birthdays are always filled with so much love but a night before my birthday, I cried a lot. I had a quarrel with my mother, manager, camera guy and stylist.”

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/why-i-rejected-2018-range-rover-birthday-gift-alex-unusual/

So, na ALEX skin fine like this?
Una dey craze
Re: Why I Rejected 2018 Range Rover Birthday Gift – Alex Unusual by Netblyss(f): 9:43am On Mar 17, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
Guys! Y'all are confused! See how some of you up there are bashing her for rejecting the gift. One called her an ode...that she's f*cking someone who's less richer. But y'all are the same set of people who would crucify a girl for collecting gifts and still failing to date/marry the man in question. The very kind of act you'd applaud your sister for, you'd come online to start wailing and crying foul once it's another girl who does it.

Just look at all of you! undecided

My sister, the thing tire me no be small

2 Likes

Re: Why I Rejected 2018 Range Rover Birthday Gift – Alex Unusual by Misslagbaja: 9:55am On Mar 17, 2019
Dyt:

Ose cctv

Lmao.

You dey mind am?

1 Like

Re: Why I Rejected 2018 Range Rover Birthday Gift – Alex Unusual by legba1(m): 9:56am On Mar 17, 2019
[quote author=PrimadonnaO post=76725865] Guys! Y'all are confused! See how some of you up there are bashing her for rejecting the gift. One called her an ode...that she's f*cking someone who's less richer. But y'all are the same set of people who would crucify a girl for collecting gifts and still failing to date/marry the man in question. The very kind of act you'd applaud your sister for, you'd come online to start wailing and crying foul once it's another girl who does it.

Just look at all of you! undecided[/quote

dont mind them all

2 Likes

Re: Why I Rejected 2018 Range Rover Birthday Gift – Alex Unusual by idonhammer: 9:59am On Mar 17, 2019
And what will happen to her life in future if the person na Evans the kidnapper?

Apple2:
If the car was bought with her name on documents they is no way the person wl collect it back, even thou is not with her name she can still do change of ownership immediately and still refuse to give the man pussy if she doesn't want to share her thing, is simple, and he cant do anything,

2 Likes

Re: Why I Rejected 2018 Range Rover Birthday Gift – Alex Unusual by EmekaBlue(m): 10:20am On Mar 17, 2019
hawt legs up there
Re: Why I Rejected 2018 Range Rover Birthday Gift – Alex Unusual by joelenesleek(f): 10:40am On Mar 17, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
Guys! Y'all are confused! See how some of you up there are bashing her for rejecting the gift. One called her an ode...that she's f*cking someone who's less richer. But y'all are the same set of people who would crucify a girl for collecting gifts and still failing to date/marry the man in question. The very kind of act you'd applaud your sister for, you'd come online to start wailing and crying foul once it's another girl who does it.

majority of the guys on Nairaland are Airheads. Broke frustrated carrot wearing Jean white earpiece boiz. Always insulting their mothers and sisters for likes

3 Likes

Re: Why I Rejected 2018 Range Rover Birthday Gift – Alex Unusual by HomoDroid(m): 11:07am On Mar 17, 2019
Apple2:

That vehicle model no be like that o! Ownership is not simply by registration papers o. There's electronic version of the ownership that can not be converted simply by changing papers and swearing affidavit stuff! She could get herself killed by riding the vehicle against the wishes of the original owner. For instance, he could be in a position to know exactly where she is wherever the car goes at every point in time.

Someone who could afford such a car can also afford to get it ruined if the beneficiary tries to play smart!

The girl acted in good conscience and instinctive wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Why I Rejected 2018 Range Rover Birthday Gift – Alex Unusual by Ategberoson(m): 11:31am On Mar 17, 2019
I love Alex not because of this girl rejection but she's real with herself

I love it when people are real with themselves. if you ain't real with yourself, you can't be real to others unlike that East olosho onyi crying for a celebrity up and down
Re: Why I Rejected 2018 Range Rover Birthday Gift – Alex Unusual by AuroraB(f): 11:35am On Mar 17, 2019
fordunit:

Na so! You think it's everyone you can mess with and go scot free. She did the right thing my friend. What you don't want to eat, don't share it with your mouth. I see some guys up there saying it's a like, even after commedian AY has confirmed the story to be true.
Ay confirmed it cheesy
When did Ay become our go-to when we seek the truth naa grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Rejected 2018 Range Rover Birthday Gift – Alex Unusual by Donjazzy12(m): 11:59am On Mar 17, 2019
made4naijamusic:
When it was revealed on social media that a former Big Brother Naija contestant, Alexandra Amuche, aka Alex Unusual, rejected a gift of a 2018 Range Rover SUV on her birthday last month, it was hard to believe.

However, in a chat with Sunday Scoop, Alex said it was true she rejected the car gift. She stated,

“I rejected the first car I received on my birthday. For me, it was not just about the gift but where it was coming from. The second car given to me was from love. Responsible fans put their money together to get me the car, while the former was from someone who liked me. It is okay to like me but I didn’t feel it was right to collect a car from an admirer. He could decide to collect the car from me anytime he felt like. If I collected the car and I told him I didn’t want a relationship later, what would happen?”

The reality show finalist said she was aware that many ladies would jump at the offer but she didn’t regret her decision. Alex said,

“The man felt I was too proud when I rejected the car gift. But I am not a proud lady. I know many girls will take the vehicle; it was a 2018 Range Rover (for crying out loud). But I am Alex Unusual; I am not the type who can be wooed with material things.”

Also, she said her mother wasn’t surprised when she rejected the vehicle. According to her, it was not the first time she would reject a car or something huge. Alex added,

“I have rejected money and material things many times. The car gift was just one of them.

“This year’s birthday celebration was amazing and I am happy I am growing. All my birthdays are always filled with so much love but a night before my birthday, I cried a lot. I had a quarrel with my mother, manager, camera guy and stylist.”

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/why-i-rejected-2018-range-rover-birthday-gift-alex-unusual/

You mean a man actually went to a car mart, spent tens of millions to buy an expensive car for rotten pussy?

Some men should be gunned down by firing squad!
Re: Why I Rejected 2018 Range Rover Birthday Gift – Alex Unusual by Barbieperry(f): 12:04pm On Mar 17, 2019
OneCorner:
Nairaland be making dz trashy girls famous
Instagram makes den more famous
Re: Why I Rejected 2018 Range Rover Birthday Gift – Alex Unusual by Barbieperry(f): 12:04pm On Mar 17, 2019
Barbieperry:
Instagram makes den more famous
dem
Re: Why I Rejected 2018 Range Rover Birthday Gift – Alex Unusual by Slynation(m): 12:38pm On Mar 17, 2019
SEXYBILLIONAIRE:
This attention seeker again. Girl wey boys Don scatter toto finish. Just recently 3guys bleeped her and ifu together
Were u there?? grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Rejected 2018 Range Rover Birthday Gift – Alex Unusual by Cloud007: 12:52pm On Mar 17, 2019
She doesn't even know how to lie cheesy

Re: Why I Rejected 2018 Range Rover Birthday Gift – Alex Unusual by 3rdavefarms(m): 1:13pm On Mar 17, 2019
Dem no born her well make I buy the car in her name and make she refuse to release it back to me if I won collect am back not even IG can stop that

This is the scope , just make sure you have evidence of payment with correct VIN number as the payment description from your account , Baba that alone is enough and also with AOPL on the document she don enter am no way she can claim the car if you have the two doc. ie AOPL means allocation of plate license

Apple2:
Re: Why I Rejected 2018 Range Rover Birthday Gift – Alex Unusual by sophiathefirst: 1:50pm On Mar 17, 2019
Mouthgag:

So, na ALEX skin fine like this?
Una dey craze
I don't understand
Is her skin peppering you?
Or you hate to see her skin fine?
You re such an evil
Re: Why I Rejected 2018 Range Rover Birthday Gift – Alex Unusual by sophiathefirst: 1:51pm On Mar 17, 2019
3rdavefarms:
Dem no born her well make I buy the car in her name and make she refuse to release it back to me if I won collect am back not even IG can stop that

This is the scope , just make sure you have evidence of payment with correct VIN number as the payment description from your account , Baba that alone is enough and also with AOPL on the document she don enter am no way she can claim the car if you have the two doc. ie AOPL means allocation of plate license

Oga calm down
You no be the guy & She no collect the car.
See vexing ooh shocked
Re: Why I Rejected 2018 Range Rover Birthday Gift – Alex Unusual by Mouthgag: 2:03pm On Mar 17, 2019
sophiathefirst:

I don't understand
Is her skin peppering you?
Or you hate to see her skin fine?
You re such an evil
Lol
See rabid dog o

I guess you forgot to take your medication today
Re: Why I Rejected 2018 Range Rover Birthday Gift – Alex Unusual by mechanics(m): 2:05pm On Mar 17, 2019
She's right, one has to verify where the gifts is coming from, if not that gift may put the receiver in trouble.

1 Like

Re: Why I Rejected 2018 Range Rover Birthday Gift – Alex Unusual by sophiathefirst: 2:38pm On Mar 17, 2019
AuroraB:
Ay confirmed it cheesy
When did Ay become our go-to when we seek the truth naa grin
Jaxxy
Oya nah go and ask the guy wey give the gift whether she reject am . So u go believe am Mtcheew
AY is not the first person to say that besides some of her celebrity friends acknowledged that too.
And by the way Alex is not a liar. She has been a blunt and truthful person since her days in the big brother house. She no dey sugar coat things.
Even if others No put mouth for this, I go believe her because she is a Truthful person.
Believe it or not it is the truth.
Re: Why I Rejected 2018 Range Rover Birthday Gift – Alex Unusual by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 17, 2019
Shalama:
A man offered you a car in private and boom you took it to social media... "I rejected a range" "I rejected a range" "mum reacted" AY Reacted" Haba!
She rejected it privately famz and friends made it public

1 Like

Re: Why I Rejected 2018 Range Rover Birthday Gift – Alex Unusual by Lotechi(m): 3:02pm On Mar 17, 2019
Tofax:
In a world that celebrate material things over self dignity and self Worth. Alex, it'll be difficult for a lot of people to believe that you actually refuse a 2018 range rover. But, I know a lot of girls like you still abound and I'm very proud of your decision not to compromise. No man in Nigeria will give you such a gift without any ulterior motive, or them no see any guys in BB Niger to give out such a gift to? I'm a fan of yours and i'm Proud of You.
trust stories coming from celebrities at your own risk. These guys do anything to be in the news even if it means cooking up stories.
Re: Why I Rejected 2018 Range Rover Birthday Gift – Alex Unusual by jaxxy(m): 3:03pm On Mar 17, 2019
sophiathefirst:

Jaxxy
Oya nah go and ask the guy wey give the gift whether she reject am . So u go believe am Mtcheew
AY is not the first person to say that besides some of her celebrity friends acknowledged that too.
And by the way Alex is not a liar. She has been a blunt and truthful person since her days in the big brother house. She no dey sugar coat things.
Even if others No put mouth for this, I go believe her because she is a Truthful person.
Believe it or not it is the truth.

I never said she wasn’t given such gift and rejected it’s quite possible there are all sorts of men with different motives and levels of desperation. A guy can also give u a car 2day and take it back the next after he’s done with u.

Bt that doesn’t mean she can’t be wooed with material stuffs abeg. Just ask Tobi. Nuff said.
Re: Why I Rejected 2018 Range Rover Birthday Gift – Alex Unusual by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 17, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

asswipe

so one guy's comment makes all the guys confused huh ..

you have no point ..

niqqur was probably trolling
Re: Why I Rejected 2018 Range Rover Birthday Gift – Alex Unusual by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 17, 2019
Sadiyaene:
Mumu gal sad who on earth will reject car as gift me damn
farm tool oshi

Re: Why I Rejected 2018 Range Rover Birthday Gift – Alex Unusual by Uglymugg: 4:51pm On Mar 17, 2019
ngwababe:

Sometimes I wonder the type of guys that are io n this forum. They are something else.
Re: Why I Rejected 2018 Range Rover Birthday Gift – Alex Unusual by Sadiyaene(f): 6:11pm On Mar 17, 2019
Is that u my big god tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

May Day, Tiwa Savage, Her Husband And Nigeria - Reuben Abati / Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure / Omashola Oburoh Weeps As His Father Dies (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.